Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on March 10, 2008, 07:41:42 PM

Looks like they aggravated you 30 minutes ago when they hung up on ya ;D

"Hairy one" glad to hear the results on your test, sounds as if some Lawyers will be getting some revenues from their mistake.

I was just about to hang up when a lady finally answered. ;D ;D  She was polite, so I was nice.

I tried to call them yesterday and got through five minutes of menu options and finally got to the point where you can speak to the customer service department when what?  I got a message stating that the office was closed and that I would have to call back during business hours. ::)

EP, sure am glad to hear all is right.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Silver Creek Slim

That's great news, El Peludo.

Shot a couple of BP shells in the "Mighty Ten". Sure makes me wanna go ta a match, but there's still a bit too much sn*w.  ::) I found two more cracks in the stock of the "Mighty Ten". :( I'll put some Gorilla glue in 'em and keep an eye on 'em. I'll probably have ta git a new stock eventually.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Leo Tanner

Almost forgot 10zzzzzzzz
     The meatloaf came out great las night.  Here it is in the no egg version.  Look about right ta ya?
     Made a great samich for lunch today as well  ;D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Tks LIT

How did the glock fun go yesterday??

When is your surgery?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

........why am I awake?   .........don't wanna be awake  .......werked a long time so I wooden have ta be awake right now    .....who yelled?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Major E A Sterner

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

32 here this morning, supposed to be up to the 60's here later,  was 72 downtown yesterday,  starting to dry up this mud a little,
been down to the barns and peeked in on the birds, this wide swing of temps takes a little more adjusting of air flow and heating.
gotta get some tractor driving started today
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tom.

'Tis 15° and partly cloudy. High of 39°.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Tensleep

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 10, 2008, 09:37:18 PM
Almost forgot 10zzzzzzzz
     The meatloaf came out great las night.  Here it is in the no egg version.  Look about right ta ya?
     Made a great samich for lunch today as well  ;D

Leo

Looks good to me Leo!

Mornin' all, thanks for tha Cawfee!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

litl rooster

mornin' all...Thanks for the Coffee LIT.

It's warmer but Foggy this morning, had some rain last nite, we were needin it ::)
Mathew 5.9

Stoney Pete

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Four-Eyed Buck

Afternoon all. 28 here, partly cloudy. Got busy after the morning run, fixed two stripped hinge screw sets on a couple doors here. Ran the vacuum to clean up after myself, and changed the filters in the water pitchers..........Buck 8) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Delmonico

56 here.

Looks like the kids have found a car,Olds Alero, 2003, repo from our credit union, loan is aproved, $2500 under book, Rita has it over to our mecanic right now.  Good thing, I hate takin' her to work downtown. BTW, if you drive a little car, do no accelerate when you see my blinker comeon, I'll come on over anyway, bluffed the one out this mornin', btw around here they give tickets for that. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Scarlet Angel

Good day Fellas,

Woke up in TX, sitting in PHX and will go to sleep in CA...I'm not sure what time it really is. Had a great time with my friend and it was sure hard to get on that plane to head home.

Y'all been behaving yerselves while I was away?  :D

Have a great day!
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Delmonico

Did the Docent (tour guide) thing at NSHS Museum for about 8 years, took a break a couple years back, I think I'm going to get back on the list for this fall. Don't pay nuthin' but parkin', but always enjoyed it.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

65 for a high today,  been on the tractor all day got 2 of the houses cleaned out,   almost had to watch out for sunburn today,  ;D   

sure started drying up some of that mud,  gardens gonna take a few more days,
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Scarlet Angel on March 11, 2008, 01:07:13 PM
Good day Fellas,

Woke up in TX, sitting in PHX and will go to sleep in CA...I'm not sure what time it really is. Had a great time with my friend and it was sure hard to get on that plane to head home.

Have a great day!

Hey Scarlet!
     The sunshine state has missed ya'll.  Glad you had a great trip.
     I'm plenny familiar with the Pheonix Airport--for awhile I almost started havin my mail sent there  ;D  If ya need to rent a car outta pheonix, it's a 10 minute bus ride from the terminal.  Kinda like the train ya have to ride in Atlanta just to make a connecting flight--just not as hectic. 
     Weather's been outstanding here last couple weeks.  8)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Quote from: Scarlet Angel on March 11, 2008, 01:07:13 PM
Good day Fellas,

Have a great day!

All of us but Slim, he's always bad. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com