Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

LOL.....didn't you once say the the scenery in Irene's office was worth it?

Thanks for the Coffee and Grub, PR
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

42 here this morning, supposed to be up to the 60's today, that oughta get rid of the rest of the snow. looks like a nice week coming up.  may have to work the garden up if it dries up some. ;D

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Pony Racer.

It's always a treat ta git yer 'namel scraped off.

'Tis -2° and clear. Don't see the sun yet.  ::) High of 32°. Start of our thaw, up ta 40° tomorrow.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on March 10, 2008, 07:07:09 AM
LOL.....didn't you once say the the scenery in Irene's office was worth it?

True. She's a pretty l'il thing.

Got 'em a new receptionist. Diamond stud in 'er nose. Might be old age, I dunno, but I just can't square with that stuff. Then again it ain't my nose. None ah my bidness.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Ozark Tracker

Marshal Will Wingam

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Texas Lawdog

Ot, I heard about this game on one of radio stations in Dallas. Looks very interesting!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

I'm here, got in the 50's today, can tell spring is here, my mail box is covered with real Maply Syrup. ;D  Might have to make pancakes tommorow. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Tensleep

Back from SC... what a nasty Friday and Saturday.

Miz Annie and I chose not to shoot the match.

I ain't gonna fight rain, snow, sleet, mud, cold and wind!
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Texas Lawdog

Borther Sleep, I hope miss Ellie din't get wet.  Miss Victoria has been enjoying her back yard in the snow and rain.  Those lab dogs do love the cool weather.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Afternoon all.
    Arcey, I never could figgur the nose thing as sexy either  ???  Also there was a perty gal that my wife helped to get through adult ed an out on her own.  One day she showed up with a thing in her lip.  Like you said, ain't none a my buiznes but it was a cryin shame.

Now fer my big screw up of the day.  Checked my email before bed las night- about 10:30 (late for me).  I had 10 emails from a customer that were all rants on the same subject and her claims were all unfounded.  I didn't want to wait til this mornin to email my "boss" cause I knew daylight savings was gonna make for a tough mornin round here.  I typed him a message to accompany the customer's latest message.  Nothing too nasty, but definately just meant for the boss and not the customer.
    Sent the message an immidiatley realized that in my haste to deal with it an get to bed I HIT REPLY INSTEAD OF SEND  :o
This is the first time I have even come close to a mistake like that  >:(  I immdiately sent another message to the boss to let him know what I had done an he didn't seem to concerned thank God.  Just got in an have a message from that customer waitin for me in the ol' inbox.  Can't wait to open er up an read er .

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Always wondered, if you leave the stud out and blow yer nose, do you have to cover the hole to keep snot from shootin' out of it. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Delmonico on March 10, 2008, 05:57:42 PM
Always wondered, if you leave the stud out and blow yer nose, do you have to cover the hole to keep snot from shootin' out of it. ;D

You are not the first to ponder on this Del.   ;)  Definately a question best left ta the ages.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Ozark Tracker

and them that run from the nose around to the ear with a little chain,  which would give first the ear or the nose.  ;D

Trinity

Quote from: Arcey on March 10, 2008, 06:01:58 AM
Mornin', boys, girls 'n children of all ages.

Been waitin' fer this mornin' fer three months. In an hour I get ta sit in Irene's chair while she does 'er best ta scrape all the 'namel on my toofers away. Affer that, I get ta write 'em a check!

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooo! Whut a rush!

If Irene looks like the little gal that scapes my teeth, I'd be willing to pay double. ;D ;D ;D

Evenin' pards!

I'm sittin' on hold with the credick card for nigh onto thirty minutes now.  I thought about hanging up, but now I'm angry and just want to aggravate 'em. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

El Peludo

Hey, y'all!!  Been a few days; thanks fer the cuppa, the spoon stands up in it just fine.  I'm ashamed to say anything about the weather; all of you in the midwest and east have really gotten a whackin' - and here I am runnin' around in short pants and tank tees, and workin' on my tan.   :o ::) ;) :D ;D

Got the best of news this morning; my blood tests were negative for the Hepatitis and HIV.  Now, we're going to see if the authorities press criminal charges against that bunch; I am guessing that the news of the health scare here in "Vegas" has gotten nationwide press; I figured into it as one of the some 40,000 who were exposed.

I read your comments on the anti-virus and IS software stuff with interest; our "machine" is really acting up, to the point that it is sometimes almost intractable.  Maybe it is the Norton; we've three more months on our current subscription, so if we can survive, I think we'll let it run out; but, I'm sure thinking of looking into something different.  As it is, I block Norton once in a while and run a free shot of Spybot; Trend Micro Housecall won't load anymore, though; I think there must be something in Norton that blocks it, even if Norton is disabled.  I may give some of those other things that Leo showed us a try.

Del, if ya' need a vigilante posse, -------.  We see a lot of that kind of stuff here; folks messin' other folks up, and then running away.  The Police try hard to take care of it, but they are just overwhelmed - too much growth, too many nasty minded people, and not enough money for added reinforcements.  Sometimes, though, the good guys do win.

Guess I'll be a'wanderin' on.

Later.
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

litl rooster

Quote from: Trinity on March 10, 2008, 07:35:28 PM
I'm sittin' on hold with the credick card for nigh onto thirty minutes now.  I thought about hanging up, but now I'm angry and just want to aggravate 'em. ;D

Looks like they aggravated you 30 minutes ago when they hung up on ya ;D

"Hairy one" glad to hear the results on your test, sounds as if some Lawyers will be getting some revenues from their mistake.
Mathew 5.9

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on March 10, 2008, 06:41:23 PM
and them that run from the nose around to the ear with a little chain,  which would give first the ear or the nose.  ;D

It's almost like a dare, ain't it?  ;D

EP, good to hear the news.  Me an the wife have been throwin prayers your way.  Not only for the tests to come out good but for the waiting period to be tolerable.  Enjoy yer ride on the class-action express  ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com