Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

fairlly nice day here today,  58 degrees,  snow's about disappeared, mud's deep now.  got out in the shop and took care of a few things that needed doing.  cranked up the house generator and let the battery charge up on it.  Went downd to the barns start getting a few things ready for a little warmer weather, give em a little more air, that cold weather makes it tough to set everything.
got some tractor driving to do this next week, get some of them growout houses cleaned out.  supposed to have a crew coming to put some new wire on a couple of houses.    ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Marshal Will Wingam

Howdy, pards. Nice day today. We rode over to Hollister for breakfast. Good ride.

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 08, 2008, 11:57:56 AMFunny thing Marshall Will-
     I fired up the machine today and the headline on Yahoo was all about top virus software.  Check it out if you please.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/82713
I checked this link. Great information. It looks like AVG, NOD32 or Kapersky are the best. I've downloaded Kapersky to give it a trial, too. Many thanks.

Quote from: Delmonico on March 09, 2008, 02:17:05 PM
Outstanding stuff. I'll have to go make some.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Major E A Sterner

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Major E A Sterner

G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Four-Eyed Buck

Now THAT'S some chili. At least I'm here finally. Did some more shoveling today. Think we're done for awhile.
took Yuri out to Wally's and got him some clothes and shoes to cover what he lost in the deal. Split the cost between us and Sandy, ran about $265 total. Dan and Christy are working to wean him off the large amount of sugar he was eating. Has seemed to calm him down some, now they've gotta get him eating right. Doesn't like vegetables and breads, might take awhile................Buck 8) ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

Del,  That's some mighty good lookin chili. Some fresh tortillas or some japaleno cornbread to go with it.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Afternoon all.  Seem to have lost an hour somewhere an have no idea where I left it  ;D

Del, I will definately be trying that chilli--soon while the weathers still wintery.  Finaly gonna make that cheddar meatloaf that was posted a while back tonight.  Get to use the sites handy search engine to find it, the pages fly by so fast here.

Marshall Will--glad I was of assistance, sometimes there are just too many choices.

Major Sterner--those are some wild pictures, ya got a boat?  May be a good idea.  :P

Leo

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Awful pretty pitchers, Maj. Lookin' a lot like Raphine. Nice country. Wish I was there now 'n so were you. Sweet tea on me. All ya kin drink.  
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Ozark Tracker

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Major E A Sterner

Quote from: Arcey on March 09, 2008, 06:52:22 PM
Awful pretty pitchers, Maj. Lookin' a lot like Raphine. Nice country. Wish I was there now 'n so were you. Sweet tea on me. All ya kin drink. 

Thankee Arcey, It sure is a bit soggy here,if I remember I'll post some spring an fall pictures from the same angles to show tha difference. I look forward to tha day I get ta take Ya up on tha offer of tha Swee'Tea and a Handshake
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125

Silver Creek Slim

That's a lot of water, Major.

Good lookin' chili and bread.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Major E A Sterner

Slim, in the summer you can jump across that stream, If you look at the picture where you see the line of cedars with the wall in front of them, Look a bit lower and you'll see some rocks lined up, Those rocks are a retaining wall that is at least 3 to 4 feet tall, the water is almost to the top of that retaining wall.will have to try to post some pictures after the level goes back down.
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125

Texas Lawdog

That's a lot of water and it's time for spring rains and unfortunately the tornados that come along with the rains.

Trinity

Quote from: litl rooster on March 09, 2008, 06:51:47 PM
here's some bread to go with the chili

litl rooster, I don't have no chili here, but kin I have some of them rolls?  They look gooooooood!

Tha Sweettea is also good. ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Pony Racer

Pards CAWFEE is up.

I got country fried ham slices, eggs made to order and apple, rasisin , cinnamon bread fresh out of the oven.

Enjoy

Even got some good ole fashion OJ - nice and chilled this am

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Four-Eyed Buck

Thanks, PR.
Gonna be gone most of the  day today, have training classes between runs, won't be home until after the afternoon run. Try and not talk about me too bad, okay? ;D................Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Stoney Pete

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Arcey

Mornin', boys, girls 'n children of all ages.

Been waitin' fer this mornin' fer three months. In an hour I get ta sit in Irene's chair while she does 'er best ta scrape all the 'namel on my toofers away. Affer that, I get ta write 'em a check!

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooo! Whut a rush!
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com