Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozark Tracker

LR, glad to hear he's got a good place to be and a worthwhile job to do,  it's like you were saying yesterday,  a lot of horses around, not being taken care of at all, price has dropped to nothing here,  hate to see some of em on the way to town.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

LR, I am glad he will have a good home.  I love my horses and my dogs.  They are good friends.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Lucky Irish Tom

LR glad to hear you found Pea Eye a good home.  I know he will be happier being around a bunch of other horses and being ridden on a regular basis.  We have a program called Equi-Kids around here that does the same thing.  We used to help them out with fund-raising when my daughter was in 4H.

Arcey, looking forward to next Wednesday, that will probably be the last shooting I get in before the Black Powder match in May.

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Major E A Sterner

Evenin Y'all, Had lots of rain here, stream just the other side of tha neighbors is floodin real good, usually about 6 inches deep an 2 er 3 feet wide, it's at least 5 foot deep an about 12 ta 15 foot wide. I'll post some pictures tamarra, Y'all stay safe, warm an dry.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Silver Creek Slim

Took a computer back to a customer this morn then went grocery shopping at Wally World in Oshkosh. Picked up a six episode Cisco Kid fer $1. Ate popcorn and watched it fer supper.  :)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Time is just flying bye....seems like two minutes ago it was 02 00.......Before ya know it'll be time to put the coffee on

Major anchor yerself to a tree when you out for the picture, don't want a read about you being washed to the sea

LOL looks like were in the fall default
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

30 here this morning, supposed to get up to the 50's today, hope it melts some more of this snow off, sure gonna be a muddy mess, course as much as it rained, it was a muddy mess before the snow.  :)
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Stoney Pete

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Pony Racer

Tks for cawfee LR - got eggs and spam for breakfast - mmmmmmmmmm good!!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Yawn....... Whut the hell time is it anyway?

Mornin', e'erbody.

Kin see from the kitchen windows yesterday's winds pulled some funny l'il games. Get this coffee drunk, shower up then go out 'n take a look.

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 08, 2008, 08:13:34 PM
Arcey, looking forward to next Wednesday, that will probably be the last shooting I get in before the Black Powder match in May.

Get the Glocks some exercise. Thinkin' with the BBQ talk 'n all we gonna be needin' ta hit Doumar's fer lunch, cuzzin.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Litl Rooster.

'Tis 12° and cloudy. High of 27°.

Time fer breakfast then git ready fer church. Later.  ;)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

I'm here, did I meantion I hat BB tournys and horse expos, esp on the same weekend. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

The kids doin' OK, Del? Hate that Lexie got banged up. Got me a real big soft spot for l'il girls. Course I don't want none of 'em hurt.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

Quote from: Arcey on March 09, 2008, 11:37:52 AM
The kids doin' OK, Del? Hate that Lexie got banged up. Got me a real big soft spot for l'il girls. Course I don't want none of 'em hurt.

Yeah they're fine, need to get them a car though.  Found out yesterday that the person Rita talked to was wrong, they don't have the Jeep though.  A little peeved at the officer at the wreck, involving the towing of the car, next time I will leave work and go also. 

Good news is a friend of Andrea's boyfriend may have found the Jeep near the scene, they were going to drive by, get the address and report it.  It's in an alley, bad front damage and no plates.  Might help.   

Also found out they did change the hit and run law a while back, it is now a felony and they could get 1-5 if the find them and prove it. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Arcey

Never had much luck with felony charges here on soft tissue injury. Someone had ta be dead or have a bone hangin' out before the Commonwealth could get interested in prosecutin'. Said it 'fore, the time I spent werkin' them things was the most frustratin' stuff I ever did.

Maybe the owner will have 'nuff ta make suin' the SOB werth while.

Delmonico

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 08, 2008, 06:45:18 PM
Thanks for the chilli recipe Del  :D Sounds great. 

Leo

Leo, grab the spoon and fill yer dish. ;D

Ya notice the chili is done cause the spoon will stand up by it ownself. ;)
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Quote from: Trinity on March 09, 2008, 02:28:32 PM
Howdy folks!

It's a beeeyutiful day outside.  47 right now.

He's alive, even though he never answers his fhone, damned caller ID anyway. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

Fresh bread in the Oven, but some of that chili and some cornbread would't be bad either
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com