Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

I'm ready to scream, Rita called a bit ago, the kids got broadsided by a light runner that left, car is totaled.  They seem to be ok but bumps and bruises, but Rita is taking them to the Er to be checked.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Arcey

Awwww for the love of Pete. Hope they're ok. A car can be replaced. Stay calm, Del.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

I will, although if they would issue me a permit I'd be glad to help hunt for them.  They need to make the penalty for hit and run worse than DWI.  You get away, get home or to a bar yer safe from the DWI.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Trinity

I'm sorry to hear about it Del, but am glad that they seem to be OK.  Please keep us informed.
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Lucky Irish Tom

Even if they find the vehicle, you can"t prove who was driving.  If they do find the vehicle that person's insurance is going to argue you can"t prove it was their client, either that or they will offer a quick settlement.

Hope everyone is okay!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Silver Creek Slim

Hope everyone is alright. Hope there were witnesses that will come forward ta git the vermin.  >:(

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Leo Tanner

Thas awfull Del.
     Hope to God everyones OK an that justice be served in whatever form it arrives in.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Major E A Sterner

Del, Hope all are OK, Hopefully the plate got torn off the Hit & Run car an it won't be too hard ta find em
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Arcey

Hit 'n Runs are the most frustratin' things I've ever werked. Damned things happen so fast, ya can have two witnesses standin' aside one another givin' ya two different descriptions of what they saw.

I'd much rather werk a million dollar embezzlement or missin' computer components from the gumby buildin'.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Four-Eyed Buck

Hang in there, Del :o
Dan got hit two ice storms ago coming home from work. Guy nerfed him and spun him into another vehicle........you guessed it, the guy left. Each of the remaining victim's insurance paide for their own insured. Guy that caused it still ain't been found................Buck 8) ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Ozark Tracker

well looks like the snow is moving on south and east of us,  we gonna end up with a little over 5 inches or so.

Slim, I'm hearing that Hot Springs is getting it now. yer Ma and Pa may be able to go sleding tomorrow, I'm trying to talk Jackie into a notion to let me pull her around on the sled with the 4 wheeler, don't think she's gonna bite though ;D

we broke out the good sipping whiskey a few minutes ago.  Jackie and I came to the mountain 10 years ago today and started raising turkeys.  lord, they was few times in them early days we worked 18 hours a day, trying to keep everything running,
now days bout an hour a day catches most work, cept when we're cleaning out ;D
I'd couldn'd had a better partner than Jackie's been,  won't ever find anybody that works as hard as she does. ;D

Four-Eyed Buck

Congratulations, OT. Seems like you've got the best of both worlds there..........Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Trinity

Congrats on your ten year anniversary with the turkeys. :)

You keep talking about good partners, I'll have to break my creed and go get one. :o  Nah, probably not. ;D

No sippin' whiskey here.  I only got the gulpin' and air-suckin' kind. ::)

Ozark Tracker

Quote from: Trinity on March 06, 2008, 09:32:21 PM

You keep talking about good partners, I'll have to break my creed and go get one.

that thar is the sure nuff hard part,  finding a good one,  some never do, some do the first time.  wish I could'a been that lucky the first time,  but I'm proud to have found her when I did.  ;D

Texas Lawdog

OT,  You take good care of Jackie and Clea.  They are "keeepers".  Man, I am tired of this snow.  I had to go to a prison complex south east of DFW today. I started hittin snow on the way back. It hit the Ft Worth area hard, some places got up to 6 inches. I drove the new truck today instead of the old one. I got home in one piece.  That supper sounds good. Comfort food!  That snow we got today moved up to you guys.  We are supposed to get more tonight.  The bridges were starting to ice over Tuesday morning when I left.  It took about 6 hours to get home.  I gotta haul a load of prisoners to the State Jail southeast of Dallas tomorrow morning. Once again, I really enjoyed Mon. night. Jackie is really a neat Lady.  Take good care of her.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Delmonico on March 06, 2008, 06:08:57 PMOver on the Lab board we have a lady who does paintings, water colors.  Does a lot of Lab paintings.  If you like Labradogs or old pick-ups or like me, both check out Molly Poole's lastest work.  Gonna see if I can beg Santa for a print. ;)
Both. Good painting. Thanks for posting it.

Damn, hope the kids are OK after that whanger. Keep us advised.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com