Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Morning all......Thanks for the Coffee and Grub , PR...... just what my stomach ordered
Mathew 5.9

Leo Tanner

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL!!!Your the best wife a man could ever have   :-*   8)
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Marshal Will Wingam

Mornin' pards. Thanks for the coffee, PR.

Happy Birthday Lil.

OK, headed out to Campbell in a couple minutes after just getting back from Monterey.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ozark Tracker

Happy Birthday to Lil

starting to snow, not sticking everywhere just yet. still just about freezing.  they are saying between 4 and 10 inches now, but I can stand snow better than an ice storm.  forecast is for heaviest further south, hope they're right.

made a trip to town got some supplies and extra gas, got the wood stacked in the house here by the stove,  I guess we're rready as we can get, 

oh yeah, Jackies got a big skillet of Chilli Verde started, a crock pot full of Pinto's cooked,  we ain't gonna starve ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Leo Tanner

60 an overcast here. 
     Gonna take the rest a the day off after a morning in court with the ex.  Gonna spoil Lily--gettin her nails done today an me an the oldest are gonna go pick up her presants.  Tryin to plan the right meal an dezert for tonight.  I know I can't come close to what she does for me on my b-day, but us men do try  ;D

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on March 06, 2008, 01:28:01 PM
starting to snow, not sticking everywhere just yet. still just about freezing.  they are saying between 4 and 10 inches now, but I can stand snow better than an ice storm.  forecast is for heaviest further south, hope they're right.

Damn...........

Leo, pajamagram.com

Nice out. Been loadin'. Gonna do sumore.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Arcey on March 06, 2008, 02:20:30 PM

Leo, pajamagram.com

Thanks Arcey.
     I've seen the ads in the back of G'n'A an have been tempted.  Mebbe I'll try it for our anniversry next month sos she gets more than a gun.  ;D  Hey, it's a really nice un and I could even present it with a rose in the barrel ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

Arcey

Been werkin' fer me, Leo.

Loadin' Heap Bad Medicines. Ain't nothin' I've ever shot out a pistol in CAS that I like as much as them but damned if they ain't a lot of werk. Gottah build up a surplus. Roundup is gettin' here in a hurry.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

I'm here. OT, I 'memeber Jerry very fondly, used to listen to his stuff on Charlie Douglas's show on WWL New Orleans.

Fact one of my favorite sayin's I stole from Jerry.

"you've done be educated beyond yer intelligence." ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Four-Eyed Buck

Here I are, finally ::) Had to run SIL around today after the morning run. Then we got her car out and gassed it up and checjked tire pressures/washed the winders. Susie had to take the horse up to Akron this afternoon to sit with the new/old grand child to help the kids out with their work schedule problem. My truck is voluntarily grounded until I get that errant ball joint replaced. :-\
Winter storm watch up for tomorrow after 12 noon. Looking to get anywhere's from 7 to 12" if this thing stays cranked up that long. Susie's talking stocking up on some things, maybe after she gets in tonight. Kero, Taster's Choice( in case power goes again), food stuffs.
I've got an In-Service tomorrow, no school. Gotta make sure I take my tooth picks and scotch tape to keep my eyes open( read BORING) ::)
I've got cube steaks on at the moment, haven't done those in a while. Gonna have mashed taters with them.........Buck 8) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Delmonico

Over on the Lab board we have a lady who does paintings, water colors.  Does a lot of Lab paintings.  If you like Labradogs or old pick-ups or like me, both check out Molly Poole's lastest work.  Gonna see if I can beg Santa for a print. ;)

http://www.granitedog.com/gallery/index.php?iID=152
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Ozark Tracker

well we got about 3 inches of snow on the ground, still snowing, still calling for up to 7 inches,  main roads still slushy and muddy underneath the snow.

got that Chilli Verde cooked and had a big plate of it to keep warm,  got out on the 4 wheelers and went to check the birds, nice and slick out there,  easy doughnut snow.  ;D  

Leo Tanner

Verde...mmmmmmmmm.
     Lil's gettin her meal of choice, Chicken Cannalloni an corn on the cob.  Chocolate cake fer dezert.  Got her some "finer things" this year--she loves them about as much as guns.  There'll be plenny of time for that in the near future.
     I'll pass along all yer well wishes this evenin  ;D ;D
     She don't post much, but loves ta read the board with me.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Ozark Tracker

Hope y'all have a great dinner Leo.

that Chilli Verde was good,  fresh Pico Da guyo, spanish rice and pinto beans, one of them meals that'll warm ya up

Trinity

Evenin' folks!

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on March 06, 2008, 05:30:12 AM
Thanks fer the Coffee

30 degrees with winter storm warnings up this morning for tonight, 3 to 7 inches of snow is what they are calling for.  you know that's just what we need  ::) ::) 

guess we'll make a grocery run to town, get some fixin's, get something good cooked up. ;D  that's one of the best things about a bad spell,  good food cooking.

Don't forget the all important bread and milk.  Even if you never drink/eat it, buy enough for ten people.  It's the rule of snow, don't you know? ;D

Quote from: Stoney Pete on March 06, 2008, 05:39:05 AM
I completely agree.  Sittin' on the porch in the rain is just great.

I don't have a porch. :(  Well, not one that doesn't look out on the parking lot with people coming and going and always staring at the wierdo who actually likes to sit outside.

Happy BDay to Lil!

Del, I think you've still got a spot on Santa's "Naugty - Get's coal" list for several years to come.  I'd suggest another tactic.  Hey, the Spring equinox is coming up this month. ;D ;D

Arcey, I ain' married, but I'll remember that pajama website.  I'm a sucker for a gal in PJs.   

(Boys!  Keep yer dirty thoughts to yerself.  Trust me, I've already thunk them. ;D)
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Arcey

Speakin' ah dogs..........

http://boortz.com/more/video/snake_dance.html

Don't open it if yer easily offended by a dog bein' a dog............

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com