Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Tom.

Have fun and be safe, Pony Racer.

'Tis 18 and clear. High of 39 and sunny.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

46 here this morning with a north wind, we missed most of the rain and storms last night, supposed to be a cooler day with highs only in the high 50's
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Tensleep

58 and clear...

Just back from Pain & Torture...
That woman's gonna kill me yet!

More reloadin' today...

Mattaponi shoot tha next two days  ;D
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

litl rooster

Thanks for the Coffee and Grup LIT...sure starts the day off right.

Y'll shooting the 2 day at Mattaponi have a good time and be safe.  Regrets we won't be able to make it.

I'll try to keep the coals hot and the coffee warm here

warm n cloudy here today.   Good day to load

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 27, 2008, 07:44:37 PM
My guess is some a them like ta have work ta lament over...an hang over yer head later.   ;D
     They know zactly what they're doin  ;)  But we need em, no questionin that fer sure!

Been 'round 'em a long time. Ain't figgered 'em out yet....

Mornin', folkses.

Got Pleazin' off ta King George. Andi's still in asleep. Nice 'n quiet here.

Hope all the infirm are firmin' up good.

Trinity, ground black pepper on the 'tater. The ham baked on the cookie sheet.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

Thanks for the Coffee and viddles LIT

winds 20mph and overcast here. Got lots of stuff to do inside anyhow.

Trinity, I sure hope to see alot of difference in the computer speed when the AT&T folks leave on Monday evening.

Y'all have a good day.
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Stoney Pete

Well it's happened again.  Another CAS shoot that I won't be able to get to.  I had hoped to get down to Scituate on Sat, but other pressing issues have cancelled those plans.  I ain't shot a match in 16 months.  With softball season starting very soon (I'm my daughter's coach)  I know I won't get to one till after June.

Thanks for the coffee and grub.

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Four-Eyed Buck

Here I are. At least I'm earlier than yesterday ::) Rained all night, stopped around 9 or 9:30 this morning. Cloudy yet, temp is only 30. Hoping to get to the range this afternoon to put the new NRV on paper to see where it's hitting with my loads. Probably won't be at it long as the temp and this bum peg don't co-exiist well. haven't fired a round since October, guess we'll see how the arm has healed up as well....................Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Leo Tanner

Mornin all.

48 an cloudy here, but most of all--quiet.  Finally got a chance to do some reading over at the Darksiders.  Got a Pard I met thru my job that wants ta go inta cahoots on the reloadin.  They opened a Cabellas up in Reno recently an were gonna take a trip soon with the wives to check out the supplies.  It's like a Toys R Us fer sportin men/wimmin.  Even got a resturant attatched that serves up all manner of wild game.  Just waitin on my paycheck in the mail to set a firm date.

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on March 28, 2008, 11:09:25 AM
Here I are. At least I'm earlier than yesterday ::) Rained all night, stopped around 9 or 9:30 this morning. Cloudy yet, temp is only 30. Hoping to get to the range this afternoon to put the new NRV on paper to see where it's hitting with my loads. Probably won't be at it long as the temp and this bum peg don't co-exiist well. haven't fired a round since October, guess we'll see how the arm has healed up as well....................Buck 8) ::) ;)

Dang 4 eye, you must have the itch reeeeeeeeel bad by now.  Bet you've been havin 3 or 4 dreams a week about sqeezin the trigger.

Quote from: Stoney Pete on March 28, 2008, 09:25:53 AM
Well it's happened again.  Another CAS shoot that I won't be able to get to.  I had hoped to get down to Scituate on Sat, but other pressing issues have cancelled those plans.  I ain't shot a match in 16 months.  With softball season starting very soon (I'm my daughter's coach)  I know I won't get to one till after June.

Thanks for the coffee and grub.

Yer a good man Stoney.  The days of softball will be over one day an you'll be glad ya didn't miss the experience, an so will she. ;)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

Guess I'll stir the coals an put on a pot fer the evenin crowd.
     Gonna heat up some ham an split pea soup while I'm at it, seems ta be the weather for it.  Not dinner, just a warm up  ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 28, 2008, 03:37:52 PM
Gonna heat up some ham an split pea soup while I'm at it, seems ta be the weather for it.  Not dinner, just a warm up

Ummm. Like that.....

Hehehehe

Havin' a nice quiet afternoon sittin' in the hayloft 'n watchin' qualifyin'. Hear Andi in the kitchen. Know from the sound she's cleanin' her Beta bowls.

She yells.

What the?!?!?!?!

When she's pourin' the fish from a holdin' container back inta the clean bowl the thing takes a jump. Landed in the left side of the sink where the drain rack is 'n she couldn't get to it until she gets the rack out. The whole time she's doin' that the thing is flippin' 'round 'n gettin' closer to the drain.

Tolt her next time make the transfer o'er the right side. That way if one of 'em takes a leap, just flip the switch 'n let the garbage disposal take care of it.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Ozark Tracker

kinda of cool day here, ain't gonna make 50, seems hung at about 45 with a north wind, been replacing some of the steel cables that the equipment hangs on in the turkey houses,  replaced a micro switch in one of the feed lines, maybe we're done fer the day.  ;D

Jackie put a roast in the oven eariler, with potato's and carrots  warm up a few baked beans and we'll be ready to eat.  ;D

Leo Tanner

Quote from: Arcey on March 28, 2008, 04:22:06 PM
Ummm. Like that.....

Hehehehe

Havin' a nice quiet afternoon sittin' in the hayloft 'n watchin' qualifyin'. Hear Andi in the kitchen. Know from the sound she's cleanin' her Beta bowls.

She yells.

What the?!?!?!?!

When she's pourin' the fish from a holdin' container back inta the clean bowl the thing takes a jump. Landed in the left side of the sink where the drain rack is 'n she couldn't get to it until she gets the rack out. The whole time she's doin' that the thing is flippin' 'round 'n gettin' closer to the drain.

Tolt her next time make the transfer o'er the right side. That way if one of 'em takes a leap, just flip the switch 'n let the garbage disposal take care of it.

Havn't had a good piece of fish in a while. 
     Surely beta can't be too far off from sardine.  Mebbe not purayed but in a sammich with mustard.
     Or mebbe I'll jus stick ta catfish.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Delmonico

I'm here, been up in my work room most the day quiltin'.  Also did laundry and dishes.  Don't mind washin' a plate or two, but hate it when Rita makes something and I end up with the clean up, must use every measurin' device in the kitchen, most times I don't use any. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Arcey

Don't want no Beta. Del cut me deep mentionin' anchovies in 'nother thread. They won't have 'em when we get pizza 'n ain't either one of 'em ever tried 'em.

Two of 'em here. Why is it I get five coffee cups ta wash e'er mornin'? Butter knives, I rarely use 'em. Five er six of those. Then there's spoons ever'where. Them tablespoon things. Why is there more than one with peanut butter in 'em? Ya got yer pots they cook them noodle things in 'n don't soak 'em. Stick a Dobie pad in there 'n it's akin ta sandpaper. Spatulas with l'il slots in 'em what don't wanna let the crud go.

Be eatin' my dead cow, rice 'n turnip greens this e'enin' off paper 'n plastic then they're in the can when I'm done.

Ozark Tracker

neighbors cows got out and over in our field, got Clea out and let her do her cow dog act.  ;D  she sure likes getting em back in thier pasture,  she knows they ain't supposed to be over here in her pasture.  ;D

roast sure was good, put a little butter on the taters, just kinda let it melt and run around everything.  gonna havta get down a little while now. :o

Delmonico

I like foods that are tradional, don't want things on my pizza that some eye-tall-yon wouldn't put on it, anchovies are tradional.  Gopher Grease makes a mean pizza, worked in a Sis-a-loen place in his youth, makes one with real thin "special ham, no cheese and the sauce is green. ;D  If ya say anything about it he give you the number for Domino's.  And durn it is good. ;D  Always put smoked hog jowls in my black-eyed peas.  Found out though some Jewish Deli owner in NY would have me hung for the mayo on my pastrami samwhiches, guess I goofed on that one. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

Thew interview went purty well. Stopped at Wally World after then visited my former co-verker. Got home 11:15, changed clothes and off ta verk by noon.

Quote from: Arcey on March 28, 2008, 04:22:06 PM
Bass-o-matic.  ;D

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Leo Tanner

Pizza...
     Guess I'm old enough to remember when the mention of pineapple on one would lead to nothin more but a bunch of funny looks.  Somehow or another it caught on.  I don't think there even is an Italian word for pineapple.   :-X
     What's next...watermelon?

Dishwise, around here it's cups.  As kids we each had a cup to use throughout the day an that was it.  These critters need a new cup for every ounce of water or whatnot they drink and damn near have the eiffel tower built by the end of the day.  Just glad I drink outta cans. ;)

Leo

Roland Deschain

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com