Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Marshal Will Wingam

It's Easter, pards. Everyone get well soon that needs to. The rest, stay healthy.

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 23, 2008, 01:36:11 PMJust emailed resume, cover letter, and application to Wild Rose School Dist.
Good luck on that application, pard. ;)

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 23, 2008, 07:58:58 PMBrats!
     Is kraut involved?  I jus may have to rethink my Easter feast for the years ta come.
You may be onto something. ;D

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 23, 2008, 08:07:42 PMThis board reads real interestingly in a drug enhanced state. ;D
;D ;D ;D
Good to see ya, pard.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

We went to my sister's for dinner. A hunnert miles each way. BBQ chicken, 2-pea salad and spinach-pear salad. Lots of finger stuff. Great grub (as usual) and great visit. I won't need to eat all week.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

Bisquits and gravy are always good for breakfast.  Lots of black coffee.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

never turn down biscuts and gravy  ;D

32 here this morning, supposed to get into the low 60's today 70's the rest of the week, that should do some serious drying, may get to work ma garden up and plant a few things this week, at least some cool weather crops.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

litl rooster

Thanks for the coffee and the grub  LIT....it's always better when someone else makes it....
Mathew 5.9

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Tom.

'Tis 15 and overcast. High of 38. Supposed ta get an inch of sn*w tonight.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Pony Racer

LIT tks for cawfee and grub!!

Was running late this am and ran out of time to catch the train.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tensleep

Thanks for tha Cawfee Cuz....

no biscuits an' gravy for me... still need to drop a few pounds... (as in 40!)  :o
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Arcey

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on March 24, 2008, 07:42:29 AM
What happens when you miss tha train PR? 

Sed 'tother day he ran a lot. Din say why. Mebbe that's it...

Mornin', y'all.

Could get some sprinkles later. Ain't all that chilly out the breeze but in it it ain't comfortable. It'll calm down. Prolly after I get back from errands. Oh well...
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

Thanks for the Coffee LIT. Ate enough yesterday to get me through the next couple of days.

Today is gonna be a nice day but the forcast is calling for rain starting tonight.

Every body have a good one.

"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Pony Racer

I may run a bit but not into DC - not until I can carry that is!!

There are trains about every 30-45 minutes until 9am.  I just get the next one - but prefer to get the 5:51 am one.

Hope to see some of ya'll this coming saturday down in Mattaponi!!

PR

Black Sashed one
Builder of Sooty, Stinky, and Boomy cartridges

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Four-Eyed Buck

Afternoon all. Sorta slept in this morning. Just got to this. It's overcast here with a temp of 28 at the moment. Looking for 30's today. In the process of beating clothes on the rocks................Buck 8) ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Eagle Eyes Jefferson

Morning All,

Coffee and biscuits n' gravy.  Yum Yum!! Like Arcey said, weather ain't too bad. Seems to be warming up alittle. Ate too much at my mom's house yesterday but it was sooo good!! Kids out of school for the week. Also, Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome!!! I do appreciate it.

EEJ
Eagle Eyes Jefferson
Chaplain for Department of the Atlantic
GAF #478
Department of the Atlantic
BOLD #893

Tensleep

Gettin' overcast an' coolin' off... must be tha rain they talked about.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Delmonico

Quote from: Arcey on March 22, 2008, 07:05:57 PM
One my guys decided ta pull the 'weeds' out of his hedgerow. Hot out. No shirt. Draped a towel 'round his neck ta wipe the sweat off. Next day, I ain't never seen a human bein' with a rash like that. Eyes mostly swollen shut. Face, shoulders 'n upper chest looked like sumbody had thrown a pan of hot grease on 'im.

Poison Ivy.

I'm one of the lucky ones, that stuff don't bother me, should have had it may times, sun came up one morning in April during turkey season, yep was sittin' right in a patch of it, yes I moved, it may one day decide it don't like me. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Delmonico

Was 17 this mornin', bout 60 now.  Went to the farm yesterday with the dog, had flurries. ;D  Dog had fun for about 2 hours and then he got in the danged bob wire.  Just some scratches, nuthin' deep but we headed home cause I didn't want him swimmin' with the cuts.  Just try to keep him out of the pond.

As I tolt slim last night, shot a 7 3/4 inch group yesterday, sad thing was it wasn't at a 1000 yards but at 50.  ;D  Don't know why anyone would mess with cast bullets in a 22 Hornet. ;D  Need a bit more velocity, them holes were a bit oblong. ::)
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com