Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshal Will Wingam

Howdy, pards. Thanks for the coffee, PR.

Quote from: Trinity on March 17, 2008, 05:08:33 AMI've never had much luck with restore points.  Of the times I tried it, only one time worked. ::)
Yeah, I sometimes wonder how good these systems really are. The balcony is still just a few steps away... ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Pony Racer.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

'Tis 18° and overcast. High of 36°.

Marshal Will, I'll have ta get back to you this evening. Got ta get ready fer verk, now.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 17, 2008, 07:16:44 AMHappy St. Patrick's Day!
I forgot all about this. Glad you posted a reminder or I'd have missed it. Wear green today. I wonder if being green with envy counts. ;D

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 17, 2008, 07:16:44 AMMarshal Will, I'll have ta get back to you this evening. Got ta get ready fer verk, now.
Thanks, pard.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

litl rooster

Begorrah!

Thanks for the Coffee PR...and the hash

still on the cool windy side here...got to take "killer' out one more time then ready for w&8@ >:(    had way too much fun at the range yesterday
Mathew 5.9

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

Thanks for the Coffee, grub and Birthday wishes, although I refuse to get any older  ;)

Happy St Patty's day! Don't dring to much green beer.

Looks to be a rather nice day here today.

Everybody have a good one!
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Russ T Chambers

Happy Birthday Scarlet!!!!
I'll hoist a green one to you today. ;D ;D
Your clear weather is making it over the hill to Reno, so we're looking at a nice St. Patty's Day here. :) :)
Russ T. Chambers
Roop County Cowboy Shooters Association
SASS Lifer/Regulator #262
WartHog
SBSS #1441
IPSAC
CRPA Lifer 
NSRPA Lifer
NRA Benefactor Member
Brother of the Arrow

Arcey

The issue isn't older, Angel darlin', it's growin' up or a refusal to. I've tried, can't. Happy B'Day.

Have I mentioned I HATE paperwork. Pushin' paper is a reason I quit werkin'. Why, oh why do I have to spend so much time tryin' ta keep the freakin' gooberment's hands no deeper in my pocket than they've been bleedin' me all friggin' year?

fairtax.org
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Delmonico

I showed up.  In camp when I'm doin' cowboy style just the flour, pepper and salt and just water in the gravy.  At home the egg and cream gravy.  Gonna do them at the muster one night, will do the egg and cream gravy.  One of the real secrets is to fry it in lard rather than the other stuff.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Tensleep

Without the first flour dredge, egg wash, second flour dredge it shouldn't be called CFS!

Once again, JMHO.........

Simply dredged in flour makes it tough fried steak.  ::)
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Four-Eyed Buck

I'm here finally ::) got busy between runs and couldn't get 'puter time from my wife :-\
40 here and cloudy. Callin' for rain startin' tonight. Flood watches up starting at 2 A.M. Tues. morning..........Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Delmonico

Quote from: Tensleep on March 17, 2008, 05:22:34 PM

Simply dredged in flour makes it tough fried steak.  ::)

Yep, just fried steak, I do it once in a while to show them what they really would have got on the trail, eggs were a bit scarce in a chuckwagon.

Don't want the regulars to think everything back then was like the fancy place in town. 
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Ozark Tracker

eat a lot of that gravy made with water,  when ya ain't got no milk, it ain't bad at all.  ;D

got done washing out the inside and outside of the turkey houses today,   just got to finish off with a bug spray.

chance of big rains tonight and tomorrow, flash flood watches are out. they are calling for from 3 to 7 inches.  the last few months around here have been extra wet,  we sure ought to have some good subsoil moisture. ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Arcey

My oh my.......

That corned beef 'n cabbage was sum kindah good as were the 'taters. Didn't have no badknock tho 'n.the beer was gold. Y'all reckon all dem Irish ghosts gonna be mad at me? Are the copperheads gonna inhabit the back yard 'gin like they used to?

Tex, screw paperwork.............
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Delmonico

Well if the Coperheads do, I'd like a nice skin, would make a neat hat band. ;)  We have a few south of Lincoln, G&P thinks less than 300 in that area.  To cold in Oct when I'm down there to find one most likely.
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

Evenin' pards!  Hope ever'body's well today.

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 16, 2008, 10:10:55 PM
"Well they ran through the briars an they ran the brambles and they ran through the places where a rabbit couldn't go.  They ran so fast the hounds couldn't catch em down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico..."

Uhhh.  Wrong war. :-\

Quote from: Marshal Will Wingam on March 17, 2008, 06:44:01 AM
Howdy, pards. Thanks for the coffee, PR.
Yeah, I sometimes wonder how good these systems really are. The balcony is still just a few steps away... ;D

;D ;D ;D  I took my .44 to one once.  It was an utterly useless deed, but it felt good.

Quote from: Silver Creek Slim on March 17, 2008, 07:16:44 AM
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee and grub, Pony Racer.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

'Tis 18° and overcast. High of 36°.

Marshal Will, I'll have ta get back to you this evening. Got ta get ready fer verk, now.

Slim

Sorry Slim.  St. Patty's day was Saturday.  Officially that is.  It seems that no one got the word as all the restaurants have their green food dye ready. ;D 

This is a holy week and we can't have people drinking themselves silly so close to Easter, now can we? ;D

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Trinity, Radio Station KFOR 1240 am here in Lincoln was on the phone on there noon show today with the Lord Mayor of Dublin Ireland, their St. Patricks Day festivities were going full bore, so I guess they didn't get the memo either. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Trinity

"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

litl rooster

and in case you haven't signed it yet,  http://www.proposition317.com/   sign up heck I could use another Holiday, since the gub'r mint don't recognize Christmas any more
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com