Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Slim, It's good to know that you have a good dog to protect you against attacks from wild varmits.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

BLT sounds great right now but sleep sounds better...Y'll have a safe day
Mathew 5.9

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the coffee

BLT's always sound good,  ;D

thunder storm came roaring in about 1 last night, rained some, hailed some,  thundered a lot. don't make for good sleep

been seeing this on the news,   all I can say is I hope they don't fly this way  ;D

US military mistakenly drops dummy bomb on Tulsa building

An Oklahoma Air National Guard jet mistakenly dropped a 22-pound non-explosive, practice bomb on an apartment complex in Tulsa, damaging the foundation but no one was injured, police said Friday.

The military pilot thought he had dropped the BDU-33 bomb, equipped with a dummy warhead, over a field in Kansas during a routine training mission out of Tulsa on Thursday

:o :o

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Silver Creek Slim

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on March 15, 2008, 05:50:30 AM
Slim, It's good to know that you have a good dog to protect you against attacks from wild varmits.
Lady does a good job of it. She's kilt a woodchuck by herself. The kids tell me she was carrying a tree rat around yesterday.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Delmonico

I'm here, been busy sellin'. ;D  Forgot to meantion, got the letter from the colon-scope last week, pylop was the kind that will turn into cancer, but hadn't yet, recomed another in a couple years.  made me happy, didn't want my hair and moostash to fall out.  Although I could buy all black clothes and be a Yul Brenner look alike. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training

Four-Eyed Buck

At least you know, Del. No hair and moustache? Would that make you grumpier?.........Buck 8) ::) :o ;)

Arcey

Quote from: Ozark Tracker on March 15, 2008, 06:38:45 AM
been seeing this on the news,   all I can say is I hope they don't fly this way

US military mistakenly drops dummy bomb on Tulsa building

An Oklahoma Air National Guard jet mistakenly dropped a 22-pound non-explosive, practice bomb on an apartment complex in Tulsa, damaging the foundation but no one was injured, police said Friday.

The military pilot thought he had dropped the BDU-33 bomb, equipped with a dummy warhead, over a field in Kansas during a routine training mission out of Tulsa on Thursday

Damn. Wunder how many ah them things get dropped where they should'nt be. October past, the Navy lost a BDU-48 over near Oceana 'n darned near hit a warehouse in an industrial park just a few miles from here. The Navy said what Buck said. I reckin sh!t happens.

Just got back from the hospital ta see Tom. He's outtah bed 'n in a recliner-like chair with 'is feet propped up. He looks pretty good. Sez he feels good but he wants outtah that hospital. They might discharge 'im tomorrow

He sez ta tell y'all Howdy.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

I HATE the hospital!
     Specialy the last day when your discharge papers are waitin on the doc to fininsh his round of golf.  You know ya don need ta be there, the nurses know too but ya wait all day for that allmighty signature.

Good ta hear the news Del.  I've got a pard that gets them things in his throat.  They check em for bigger problems then zap em out with a laser.  Only problem is he aint sposed to talk for awhile after but tellin Bobby Lee to shut up for more than 5 minutes...might as well smack yer head aginst a wall.

Slim, I hope my dog grows up to be like yours ;)

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Delmonico

Glad to here he's doin' fine, broke my leg bad in 71, was a PIA to do anything.  At least on my trips i'm obile and the same when I get home, hate being really stuck in bed.
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Major E A Sterner

Glad ta hear Tom is doin well, Hope he keeps gettin better faster.

An a Happy Birthday Ta 40Rod
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Texas Lawdog

Those polups are not to take for granted.  A colon test is no fun. Colon or prostate cancer are common in men over 50. I guess I had realized that I am not 21 any more and I will not live for ever. My Dad died at 59 of Cancer. I am almost 61 and I think about that alost. I have my annual checkup next month.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Silver Creek Slim

Good ta hear Tom is doing well.

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 15, 2008, 01:40:12 PM
     Slim, I hope my dog grows up to be like yours ;)
Thank ya pard.  ;D

Slim

Arcey

Hehehehehe.....

Carried Tom's Virginia Fire 'n Brimstone Posse badge to 'im this mornin'. He pinned it ta 'is horsepistol clothes. Got 'im a chuckle outtah that when they come ta get 'im for PT. Said it led ta some real easy talkin' wit the staff.

Yeah, 'e's doin' good.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Should have him made a "piss an vinager" badge.  ;D
     Aint easy to lay down when they tell ya to.  Sounds like he's doin jus fine an will be on his feet soon.

God Bless.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Four-Eyed Buck

Four-Eyed Buck

A short note for lR, the buzzards have returned to Hinckley :o Buzzard Day is tomorrow. They have a pancake breakfast out there and some other doin's..................Buck 8) ::) ;)

litl rooster

wonder if that dummy load was over 900fps or under 600?   bet it still do some damage

Glad to hear LIT is doing good....Few of us will be making some Dark Smoke in his honor tamarra

Buck, get your shotgun...remember to cook'm like Bald Eagle and they'll taste just fine...Miss that home made maple syrup from that area
Mathew 5.9

Four-Eyed Buck

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com