Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas,

Thanks for the Coffee.

Marshal Will that looks like a great view to wake up to.

Glad to hear LIT is on the road to recovery. We will keep him in our thoughts for a speedy one.

I know someone was wishing for rain. We need to send this stuff to them.  :D

Y'all have a good day!

"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Four-Eyed Buck

Rain here, too. Temp is 40. We also had fog this morning............Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Leo Tanner

Mornin All.

Thanks for the cup-- the Bailey's was a nice touch  :) .  Can we sub some Bushmill's for that Jameson's this evenin?

EP, I'll do what I can about the rain but I rekkon Scarlet has all the control there, it's dang near been proved a scientific fact  ;D  Rain kicked up again about 2 hours ago an there's a chill in the air.

No menudo for me, a steady influx of peppered corn beef an cabbage with soda bread should so the trick.

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

El Peludo

Good morning, all.  I just stopped to check the mail, and looky where I ended up - well, thanks for the cuppa; is this some of that pot I left for the morning shift??

Say!!  Trin'tee and now Leo talkin' about St. Pat's  Day, and all, I jus' realized what was going on.  I plumb forgot about it conflicting with some other stuff, and was planning our usual CB&C dinner for Monday; maybe I'll shift it back a day or two.  That is something I truly do love to eat: corned beef, and the cabbage and spuds and carrots and onions that I like to put in with it; more like a New England Boiled Dinner, but goooood!!  Made my own corned beef one time a long many years ago, and it was soooo gooood; not as salty as some of the packaged stuff you buy in the super, and a sort of nutty aftertaste.

Well, must get on with the day; compnee coming tonight for the weekend, and a gun show tomorrrow (ain't been to one in a long time; the walkin' sort'a wears on my leg), and ol' Hairy is thinkin' on goin' an' getting his locks shorn today - maybe get three quarters of a foot cut off, and the chin whiskers shortened by the same, or nearly so; been most of a year since the last visit to the tonsorial practitioner.   :o ;D 8)

Have a good day, y'all.
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

Leo Tanner

MMMMMMMMM...Gun show

Haven't been to one in awhile maself.  If you recall EP, down in Sac they have the anual Gun an Doll Show.  Never could quite figgur that one out.  Guess they think it's good to distract the missus while we ogle iron. 
     My missus would be right there beside me lookin at guns.   ;D  She's got the itch for her own six shooter but BAD.

Leo

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Tensleep

Mornin' girls...  ;)
;D

Had more pain & torture this mornin', gonna be sore again tomorrow.

Y'all shore have had a bad case of blabber fingers here lately.
Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Delmonico

Sorry, I'm gonna wait till Monday, I drive my co-workers crazy, no green but load up the tune machine with real Irish music and play it load. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Scarlet Angel

Quote from: Leo Tanner on March 14, 2008, 11:17:04 AM
Mornin All.

Thanks for the cup-- the Bailey's was a nice touch  :) .  Can we sub some Bushmill's for that Jameson's this evenin?

EP, I'll do what I can about the rain but I rekkon Scarlet has all the control there, it's dang near been proved a scientific fact  ;D  Rain kicked up again about 2 hours ago an there's a chill in the air.

No menudo for me, a steady influx of peppered corn beef an cabbage with soda bread should so the trick.

Leo

:o

Well dang...I knew I shouldn'ta been dancin' round the camp fire that night  :-\ ;D
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Leo Tanner

Next time try the Macarena instead of the rain dance.  :P
     The Lindy is fun but I keep twistin Lil's arm on the over an under.

Leo

Roland Deschain

Delmonico

Always liked a Flying Dutchman myself, was good with it before age caught up with me.  Did have to peel my SIL off the wall of The Flying V ballroom out to Utica Newbrassky one night.  Wern't my fault, she should have held on better. :o
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Delmonico

Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Ozark Tracker

nice day here today, got up to 72 with some bright sunshine.  starting to cloud up now, chance of some more storms tonight,  we got about 3 inches of rain yesterday evening and overnight,  guess we can take a little more water, we'll need it before summers over.  ;D

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Leo Tanner

So Haji feels like a plonker, his woman is p*ssed.
    Sounds like a story he made up when he knew he couldn't afford the rock his high maintenace intended desired.  I'm still laughin at this one, not sure if it's funnier true or BS on his part.  ;D

"My goldfish ate my homework."

Leo

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Inquiring minds want to know how he could afford a $12,000 ring and not have it insured.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Backatcha.......

Make it a BLT, slightly burnt wheat toast 'n ah l'il mayonaise. Heavy on the bacon..........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Tensleep

Masonic Cowboy Shootist
America's 1st Grey Sash Cowboy, GSC 006
SASS 5756 Life, Regulator
Dooley Gang, Virginia Chapter
Just a poor dumb cowboy, tryin' to do my best.
"If I could roll back tha years, back when I was young and limber..."

Texas Lawdog

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee Litl Rooster.

Went fer a walk down the lane with Lady 'fore supper. Decided ta take the Bearcat along. Got down aways and Lady had a coon treed. First shot did a lot of damage, but I followed it up with two more 'fore it fell outta the tree. Lady had to shake and crunch it fer a bit 'til it stopped movin'. I made her leave it there and come back ta the house. She whined fer over an hour ta go out and bring the coon ta the house. She didn't stop 'til I leash her to her bed. I told her the coyotes can have it. We'll see if she finds it this morn.  ::)

'Tis 23° and clear. High of 35°. Sap should be runnin' today. The neighbor is tappin' trees.

I'm going back ta bed fer an hour or so 'til the kids wake.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com