Well It's happened Again. February Busted ---------------------March has Started

Started by Dakota Dan from OZ, February 29, 2008, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

The suspect was probably DWI, No License, No insurance, and he might even have warrants for his arrest.  Without a Tag number and some eyeball witnesses, it's a tough deal to solve. Cars can be replaced, loved ones cannot be replaced.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

litl rooster

ditto all the well wishes Del.

OT you are indeed a lucky man.

thought y'll would like to  see where 'Pea Eyes" new home is goning to be he leaves Saturday for his new destination

http://mysite.verizon.net/mesavistafarm/index.htm

With the economy like it is the horse market has went to hell, Pea Eye will be pampered there..  There's many horses and dogs right now with out a good future.
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Dunno, Tex. What I found was H 'n R drivers weren't criminals. Regular folks what panicked  'n left the scene. That's what made the damned things so hard ta figger out.

Never did solve my first fatality. I know who did it but I couldn't prove it. Didn't solve the last one. No idea who did it. I got all of 'em in between.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lily Lockwood

Just wanted to say a howdy and thanks to all ya out there that said Happy Birthday to me !! Really means the world ya know !!    ;D 

Del, I'm sorry for your aggrevation and hope the family are all ok.  God was watchin over them.   ;)

Just a note, You guys always make sure us gals have great gifts, even if they are pajamas ! so thanks from all of us.   8)

Thanks, Lil
Just a lil ol' southern gal....gone out west   :)

The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.  ... Thomas Paine

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Dang gang this is a busy friday morning!!

Birthday to Lil

Tks for the CAWFEE to LIT and Litl Rooster - my little sister knows Ms Messenger - your Horse will be taken care of very well.

Well I just enjoyed a banana and some apple strudel bread with raisins - very tasty toasted with butter!!

Might try to shoot next weekend, but going to have a quiet family weekend this weekend.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Stoney Pete

Thanks for the Coffee cuz Tom.

Lil, I hope you b'day was a good one.

Del, I'm glad everyone is OK. 

We're in for some BIG rain the next couple of days.  Figures that it has to happen on the weekend. ::)

If it can't be nice, eaten, make money, create comfort or provide real pleasure.........kill it or trade it in on new one!

Ozark Tracker

Thanks fer the Coffee

Well the snow's finally about to move out, it let up a lot last night late, but continued light all night.  my Bear dog (Pomerainian) hit high center going off the porch this morning,  he finally found Clea's tracks and where she had knocked the snow outa the way.  havta get a few pictures when we get out and go to the barns,  looks like maybe 6 inches in most places,  a few drifts, but it didin't blow too hard. 
down south of us had up to 12 inches, Ft. Smith is reporting no snow stuck there, just wet roads, still above freezing. they are calling for 50's for weekend temps. so maybe it won't be around too long.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Arcey

Hey, fellers. Top the mornin' ta ya.

SP, lookin' like most everbody on the right coast is gonna git a touch damp this weekend. Seein' what some others er puttin' up with, I'll take what I get here in duh beach 'n grin. Hope the folks in Andersonville get in a dry shoot.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Silver Creek Slim

Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee, Tom.

The weather guessers lied. Said zero was gonna be the low during the night. 'Tis -10° and sunny. High of 17°

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Scarlet Angel

Mornin' Fellas and Lil,

Thanks for the coffee LIT. Need it this morning. Temps are droping here in the Houston area and the wind is picking up. It will not keep us away from the barn though, just off the horses.

Happy Birthday Lil.

Houston Rodeo was good and we had a great time except we got soaked going from building to building.

Y'all have a great day, stay safe.
"The Scarlet Angel, heaven and hell all rolled into one.... I'd hate to be the one on the hell side." ~Patches McDuff

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

"Dance like nobody's watching; love like you've never been hurt. Sing like nobody's listening; live like it's heaven on earth."  Mark Twain

Ozark Tracker

what a snow,  at least for around here ;D  about 6 or 7  inches on the flat, plenty of foot and half drifts but nothing too bad, still muddy under the snow, so it's slick,
Clea enjoyed the run this morning, she really looked the snow over, rolled in it in one spot.  :o

now all we need is a quick melt off ;D

Ozark Tracker

Ozark Tracker

These kinda snow's alway trigger a few memories of long ago,  ;D  I can remember when I was around 6 or 7 coming some big snows, my granddad had around 300 cows to feed back then, the pastures all had seperate barns on them, when it snowed heavy and he thought we might not get there in the pickup, he'd saddle up the horses and we'd ride the 5 miles to the furthest pasture, sometimes in what seemed at the time like a driving blizzard  ;D cut the wire on the hay and just dump it out of the barn for the cows.  go down to the pond and cut some holes for the cows to drink out of.

enjoyed it then and enjoy the memories of it even more now. ;D

Ozark Tracker

remember once we found a new born calf that was almost covered by the snow, she was still wet from being born,  Grandpa threw her up over his saddle and took her home with us, about a mile,  he put the calf in the utility room at home, gave me a burlap sack and told me to rub her till she was dry, took me a coupla hours to dry her out, by the time I got done, the calf was up and walking around, grandpa had got the mama cow up in the barn while I was rubbing her dry, we took her out to the barn and put her with the mama,  went to eating and for all the time we had that cow, you could tell which one it was, the tips of her ears had frozen off and were just a couple of nubs, ;D

Leo Tanner

Morning all,
    Thanks for the coffee Tom.
     Sound like some great memories OT--that snow really got you ta reminicin  :)

After all the action yesterday me an Lil are pertendin it's Saturday  ::)  Sale phone's not ringin an no emails from the corporate folks this mornin.  Jus gotta make a few calls to let another building full of people know their heat an hot water will be shut off Monday thru Thursday  :o  This'll be #5 so we're half way done  ;D

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Leo Tanner

Lil's B-day was great! 
     There's plenny of grub left over so everybody have lunch on us...

Leo
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Four-Eyed Buck

Afternoon, all. Had an In-Service this morning, no school. Started snowing just before we were done. Stopped and got a paper and some food stuffs, by the time I come out of the store, it was already starting to stick to the parking lot and roads. Has slowed some at the moment, have about an inch plus so far. Guessers are saying that we'll have close to a foot by Sunday morning.
Currently 24 here..................Buck 8) ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Ozark Tracker

Leo, that ear of corn sure looks good,  may have to get some outa the freezer, we still got 6 or 7 packages of what we put up last summer.

Buck, if that's the snow that came from Arkansas, it was wound up tight when it left here,   delivered more snow than any we usually see.  about 5 miles to the east of us, they got almost 12 inches,

Temps up to 32 here about noon,  wish the sun would pop out a little  :)  my favorite snow is the ones that are gone quick.  at least it didn't get deep enough to have to get the tractor out and move it outa the way.   The county did send a grader down the road out in front of the house, cleared the road off,  just a little mud out there now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com