Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1302259 times)

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #1580 on: May 21, 2011, 06:44:41 PM »
RACE IT IN  JR!

GO 88
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1581 on: May 21, 2011, 09:00:14 PM »
A vote in will work and start'n in the rear with Brad & David who all have 40 laps of experience under their belts now....  Should have some kinda jump... maybe   ???

GO 88

See Ya'll in a 100 laps or so....    ;)  ;)  ;)

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1582 on: May 21, 2011, 10:40:56 PM »
Burn Out trophy goes to .... Cuz Carl and put a smile on the Cat In The Hat!!  LOL...wrecker please...   :D  :D  :D

Manhole..... what manhole.... Who put that manhole there? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Advertising

« Reply #1583 on: Today at 01:13:26 AM »

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 310
« Reply #1583 on: May 22, 2011, 04:58:13 AM »
ouch! You think a million bucks will cover the daages?
Mathew 5.9

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1584 on: May 22, 2011, 09:19:33 AM »
Conspiracy theorists 'n 'real' racin' 'spurts'll be tellin' ya he did it on purpose so NASCAR wouldn't find the illegal front end set up in all the bent up stuff..........

Hope they get the Iowa race in. Checked on the birds in Decorah early this mornin' 'n they were in a hell of a storm. Surprised they got any feathers left. Newton's a ways from Decorah. Looks decent there now. Mebbe it'll stay dry both places.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1585 on: May 22, 2011, 10:41:24 AM »
saaapooozzzzze them theorists 'n x-perts be say'n that Herman's gunna win his 500th start 'cause of inside Info from track designer / Big Bro and Sake in his tank.....  ::)   Then them illegal Preakness ponies under the hoods of those Horsey-Fords....   :o  :o

Roll'n with Cuz'n Carl in I-oh-aaaay today....  ;D

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1586 on: May 22, 2011, 02:29:56 PM »
This is a great race today.  32 has some skills but so do the rest of the front runners.  Sounds like some of the cars need some tweaking.  I enjoy hearing the radio transmission as much as I do watchin em fly.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #1587 on: May 22, 2011, 02:49:54 PM »
Indy quals are duckin' rain drops. got most all run except one........Danica. after showers, takes almost an hour and a half to dry track. when I went back to Iowa, she was still sittin' in the car with a cover over it and umberchute over her.......... ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #1588 on: May 22, 2011, 03:31:32 PM »
That was a good finish taday.  No one seems to be whinin.  Had ta make up fer last year an by golly...
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1589 on: May 22, 2011, 03:51:10 PM »
I'm in agreement that this was a fun race to watch and everyone ran pretty good...   ;D

Herman must-ta been runn'n that I-oh-aaay corn gas for just a sixth place finish 'cause the rice gas he'd finish first by a lap!   :D :D :D :D

Congrats to young Ricky Stenhouse Jr finishing first for his first  then the Cuz in first looser giving The Cat in the Hat's Horsey-Fords the top two positions..... GOOD Stuff!  ;)

Next weekend Long Haul race for the good engines...   :o

GO 88

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #1590 on: May 22, 2011, 05:31:57 PM »
I didn't watch the Iowa race. I got caught up in the Bump Day at Indy. We went almost every year in the 50s and 60s when we got free tickets at our parts store. I was glad to see Mario's grand son and Danica finally get in the lineup for the race next weekend. The race at Indy ain't like it was in the old days. All those famous drivers from the US, now most of them are unheard of.  I will watch it  a little, but mainly the World 600 at Charlotte.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1591 on: May 22, 2011, 06:15:01 PM »
I'll take it.

Be good if Trevor Bayne'd get well 'n run some of the ''cup-drivers-minimal' races......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1592 on: May 22, 2011, 07:21:02 PM »
Young guys like Trevor ain't supposed to get sick. Last year it was Brian Vickers.  Trevor Bayne can be competitive with the big boys if he has good equipment. It was good to see him and the Wood Brothers win at Daytona. It was also good to see Regan Smith win at Darlington.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1593 on: May 23, 2011, 07:11:42 PM »
Good news. Bayne is on the entry list for both races this weekend.

Bad news in the NNS. Also entered are Busch, Logano, Keselowski, Kahne, Harvick 'n Edwards..........

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1594 on: May 24, 2011, 10:13:19 AM »
The Cups guys aren't eligible for the Championship, just the money and trophies.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1595 on: May 24, 2011, 02:25:30 PM »
...and the sponsors.

Heard a commentator early on say there'd be a true NNS champion this year. Thinkin' it'll be more like best in class. I'll be anxious to see what difference it makes next season.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1596 on: May 24, 2011, 06:18:57 PM »
It's gonna take a year or so to get things settled.  Maybe it will encourage more NNS teams to compete.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1597 on: May 29, 2011, 05:34:01 PM »
RACE DAY!!
The Purdy Lil' Girl finished good in the open wheel game....   :)

Time for the Long Haul Race and I'm think'n it'll belong to the 48 car and the Hendrick Engines...  ;D  ;D  {this will twist up some panties....  :D }

Wonder who'll help the Toad out into the wall today...   ???

GO 88
In Memoriam of those Who Gave All....

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1598 on: May 29, 2011, 05:41:11 PM »
I;m hoping that 5 time and Wonder Wimp finish behind Junebug and Mark tonight. I'm hoping that Ford might win tonight. Anyone can win it, just as long as it ain't 24 or 48.  I feel sorry for Heldebrand at Indy, He came into Turn 4  too fast, and brushed the wall. He still finished 2nd.  Chip's boys need to get better fuel milege.

Offline yeti76620

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #1599 on: May 29, 2011, 10:25:57 PM »
LOL
To quote Chad Kanus on the rad-do: " You Got To Be @?&$ing Kidd'n Me! "   :o  :o  :D  :D  J-I-N-X ?

Time for the Long Haul Race and I'm think'n it'll belong to the 48 car and the Hendrick Engines...  ;D  ;D  {this will twist up some panties....  :D }

The Toad put his own butt into the wall....   :D  :D  :D

Oh my man JR,,,,,  Gladly pay you next Tuesday for a cup of gas today!   :'(  :'(   Dang-it that was close!  The JR Nation got knock on their butt again; however, still a top 10!   ;D  ;D    GO 88

Ol' Happy wins out of the blue!!!  :D  :D  :D   Had to be scratch'n his head ask'n How did I get Here AGAIN?

FUN FINISH!   8)  8)  8)  8)  8)   LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com