Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1302253 times)

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #3580 on: September 12, 2013, 12:10:39 PM »
Not a word about the two well timed phantom debris cautions that gave him laps back to put him in position to begin with. He’s talkin’ to the fanboy, ‘front wing’ crowd hopin’ they’ll raise enough grammatically ‘n spell challenged hell to get NASCAR to lookin’ at ticket sales. Freakin’ lyin’ ass politician playin’ the game.

Gordon’s business partner would enter a car late in the year to ensure Gordon with at least one position. Leaders have let a ‘team mate’ pass to lead a lap ‘n gain points then pass ‘em back next lap. Folks have been ‘stallin’’ on the track to bring out cautions forever. Hell, James Smith entered five trucks in the last race of the year ‘n one of ‘em caused a wreck that took out the points leader ‘n denied ‘im, Brendon Gaughan, the championship. What did Elloitt wreckin’ Dillon do to the truck standings? The poo-poo’s been goin’ on so long it’s difficult to remember specific incidents, it’s SOP.

So Gordon got screwed over, wow. Karma’s a b*tch. Stewart screams like a stuck pig when a NASCAR tosses caution 'n fouls him up – silence when one leads to a win. Newman found Haas’ hirin’ ‘n sponsorin’ Busch humorous but he was hurt by MWR’s teamwork. It’s all dry prairie coal in it’s original state.

My respect continues to go to those who can win despite NASCAR. That’s what makes it fun. I hope Bowyer or Busch takes the cup without a win 'n watch France, Helton, et al, whine a l'il.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 430
« Reply #3581 on: September 12, 2013, 03:00:25 PM »
So do I, the whole mess SSSSSSSSSSSSSTINKS......
 Love to see elder Busch stomp to the podium @ Homestead with the Champion's cap !

Now they are trying to bump Lagano , so W has been W can get in.
when planets align...do the deal !

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3582 on: September 12, 2013, 07:04:16 PM »

Love to see elder Busch stomp to the podium @ Homestead with the Champion's cap !

HEAR! HEAR!

Still thinkin’ it’s NASCAR’s game hence if they interfere with the course of the race it’s acceptable – denied - but everyone knows they do it. Someone else does somethin’ impactin’ their chosen, it’s actions detrimental to the game.

I don’t think they’ve got the nads ta screw with Penske. That is, of course, unless Knaus rats ‘em out for comin’ up with rear ends he didn’t think of first.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #3583 on: Today at 12:46:30 AM »

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
« Reply #3583 on: September 13, 2013, 07:52:53 AM »
Knaus is the biggest cheater of all, I bet he is chapped that JJ is not #1 seed in the Chase. So Sorry Please!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3584 on: September 13, 2013, 12:38:06 PM »
Every one of them have manlipulated the rules ...some stand out's are Smokey Yunick, and Penski and the Trans Am Camaros.
Junior Johnson and the famous Grenade motor , Darrell Waltrip blew-up  just as he took the checkered flag toto win in the first all-star race, rendering the motor in pieces at inspection.
Or when  Richard Petty used an oversized engine and illegal tires to win the Miller 500 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
There is cheating..and then there is the unfair advantage.

These guys are in the Hall Of Fame !

The Chase allows for the manlipulations, it has the flaws and MWR used them to their advantage...and got cought..

I'm not sure there was a RULE that say's they were cheating. They figured a way to take advantage of a position .

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3585 on: September 13, 2013, 01:55:08 PM »
Always chuckle at Yunick's half mile of coiled up half inch fuel line. Held more'n the tank did 'n it weren't against the rules. That leads me to..............

Looks like what they’re hintin’ at now is addin’ a thirteenth car, Gordon. Still don’t think they’re got the nads ta toss Logano. Front Row might suffer later but for now I think they’ll be under the Penske umbrella.

Just makes me wonder why NASCAR thinks the thief ‘n his court is so freakin’ important to their cause. All this is over Gordon ‘n Newman, one directly ‘n the other indirectly, drive for ‘im ‘n didn’t get in. What was done to keep ‘im out by MWR ‘n Penske has been done before. They know it ‘n they know the fans know it.

What looks like is bein’ lost in the shuffle is the Bowyer spin ain’t what NASCAR landed on MWR for. It was the radio chatter leadin’ to Vickers takin’ team orders. Same as Gilliland ‘n Front Row.

Bein’ old gives one the advantage of memories that ain’t quite faded. Waltrip had won two straight championships but ‘e wasn’t real popular. Allison, none but he had a followin’ ‘n more importantly he had the forerunner of Knaus in Gary Nelson.

With Waltrip pickin’ up where he left off the season before it was lookin’ like three straight was a possibility. ‘Bout half season, Allison started gettin’ extraordinary fuel mileage. Petty said it best, that kinda mileage comes from more gas than everyone else has. Yet, NASCAR couldn’t find it. Allison went on to win the championship.

I’ve always thought, 'n I ain't alone, NASCAR went thru the motions of lookin’ and/or ignored what they found. That gave them what they wanted. Waltrip didn’t win three straight in a cake-walk. Shortly thereafter they hired Nelson. Now, unless Nelson writes a tell-all book, we’ll never know how or where the few extra gallons were hidden. NASCAR manipulation 'robbin',' in the thief's words, Waltrip of three straight.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3586 on: September 13, 2013, 03:16:24 PM »
Let’s see if I’ve got this straight. Accordin’ to France MWR gets crucified but there’s no proof what FR ‘n Penske did changed anything but he’s gonna put ‘em on probation anyway………………………………

Ok. Got it.

If ya didn’t see it, the man had more ‘ers, ahs, ummmms, ahhs ‘n yannos’ than O’Bama when he gets off a teleprompter. Had the feelin’ Helton wanted ta stifle ‘im.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3587 on: September 13, 2013, 04:28:34 PM »
Gordon has a goose egg on the season no W's, what he have last year one ?  :-\

Hendrick's is pushing buttons, not enough he has three cars in,  now four with the SHR farm team....you say they're to give Gordon a slot as #13 ...why not #15 and lets drivers with WINs in too  ::)  (up-date its set GORDON IS IN  ::)  papa Hendricks fix ! )

I won't spend a dime on NASCAR , I'll watch on TV....won't buy a ticket, wouldn't go if I was given one even if the trip was paid for.  ....no promo crap either.

Daytona is less than an Hour away, I've been to many 24 Hours and The SCCA Runoffs , even the Paul Whitman Trophy races...
Never cared to see the 500 or the Firecracker 400 , less it was on TV...and even then I flip around some.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3588 on: September 13, 2013, 07:00:37 PM »
It appears that Tricky Rick and NASCAR are in bed together, so WW gets in the Chase. NASCAR sold out!
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3589 on: September 13, 2013, 07:04:09 PM »
Don’t own a thing I can think of that NASCAR got a dime out of. Ain’t for a long time. Now that I’ve shown the fat lady Aquafina is a Pepsi product nothin’ they sell has been in the house for I don’t know when. We both qualify but neither of us is a member of AARP.

My newest shootin' t-shirt reads, 'No Comment.'

I’ll keep up with it via computer but I won’t be flippin’ channels durin’ football games with the exception of Martinsville. This championship is tainted before it starts. Hopefully it’ll reflect in the TV ratings and damage the network’s prices for advertizing. That’ll get their attention and they'll get NASCAR's.

France #III has done well since he's had it. Made it a multimillion dollar operation. It was worth over a billion when he took over.

I’ll pay attention again after the Super Bowl for Daytona.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3590 on: September 14, 2013, 04:27:38 AM »
I have a large collection of NASCAR die cast, none of which are 24 or 48. After this latest fiasco, I will not be buying anymore.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3591 on: September 14, 2013, 06:14:28 AM »
Of the 7 6 cars Hendricks runs ( I don't count the girl ) now has 5 in the chase... that's 5 in 13 tell me they can't manipulate the outcome.

WW just got the Lucky Dog into the chase.... just whine & pass the $$$$  and NASCAR changed the rules....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3592 on: September 14, 2013, 07:28:02 AM »
Rumor has it NASCAR is lookin’ at the truck race of yesterevein’. They’re concerned with the issue of fairness. Since Gordon wasn’t entered he didn’t have a chance to win the race. Therefore, in the interest of fairness, the race will be taken from Busch and awarded to Gordon.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3593 on: September 14, 2013, 11:37:54 AM »
He is the Crown Prince of NASCAR.... he spans the old era to the new....
 Hendricks was involved to try to get him one more chance at the Brass Ring.
Jimmy already has eclipsed him and frankly 5 Championships in a row is highly suspect in this day.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3594 on: September 14, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »
Makes one wonder how legit the five are for Johnson. This France took over in ’03. Johnson reeled off an unprecedented five straight under his watch. How much did NASCAR overlook in tech during that run none of the other competitors caught? How many times did NASCAR intimidate others into silence? Remember, it was someone from RCR that ratted out the rear window distorting mechanism Knaus had at Daytona and the car passed tech. Word was it was Harvick.

And, there I was sayin’ NASCAR lettin’ stuff get by for certain people didn’t happen. Maybe I was wrong.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3595 on: September 15, 2013, 05:29:19 AM »
Yes, It did happen. Knaus is the best cheater that money can buy.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3596 on: September 15, 2013, 06:26:43 AM »
The second comin’ of Gary Nelson. Makes ya wonder how much NASCAR let him get away with ta keep Waltrip from winnin’ three straight championships. Remember Allison’s extraordinary fuel mileage? But that was before Brian, France #3.

Offline Major 2

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3597 on: September 15, 2013, 07:11:33 AM »
I recall they discovered the roll Cage was used for gas storage back in the 70's.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3598 on: September 15, 2013, 11:34:52 AM »
Little tricks have always been around, but it seems that NASCAR has chosen selective enforcement on the violators.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3599 on: September 15, 2013, 12:55:00 PM »
The way things are going watchin' the race may be an option. This friggin' game ain't goin' too good for the home team.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com