Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Ol Pastrami sure has torn up a bunch of race cars, sorta like Stenhouse did, when he first started.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

Congrats to Newman on winning the Brickyard 400 and congrats to Johnson's pit crew  for that 17 second pits top that put Newman in the lead for good.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

That's what happened, huh? Did they ever have an on track pass for the lead?

Watched to the first round of stops then figgered the fly over was gonna be the best part 'n I'd seen it. It's some special thing 'n the radio station wasn't carryin' it. Went off 'n did sumthin' else. Last I checked Johnson was out front.

Ennyways, that's two down 'n three ta go before we get to summore good stuff.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Major 2

Couldn't find it what with musical networks swapping the broadcasts... course I didn't look to hard..... :-\

Figured NASCAR wanted JJ to get his 5th. , glad Newman won, hope he gets good ride for next year.
when planets align...do the deal !

Texas Lawdog

The rear tire changer on Johnson's team is the guilty person, Knaus will prolly kick him to the curb. He will prolly be demoted to sanitation engineer.

Arcey

Oh well................ Poopers occurs......

From the finish it looks like the 56 bunch werked their collective behinds off 'n almost cracked the top ten.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

It sounds like the Redskins are gonna keep RGIII out of the preseason games. I hope that knee is fully healed when the regular season starts.

Arcey

Gotta trust the coachin' staff on that. Griffin ain't got no sense of self preservation. The boy's nuts.

Texas Lawdog

He carried that whole Baylor team on his back and he did the Redskins the same way last year. he has no fear.

Arcey

Texas Lawdog

I still think that they should keep him out of the pre-season games, for fear of injury.

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, I got my new Redskins ready for the pre-season.

Arcey

NASCAR gave Gordon a shot. It almost worked. Reckon they didn't count on Kenseth losin' it a few laps later. Didn't think it was all that bad for Pocono.

Anyway, two snoozers down, two ta go 'n we'll get down to some serious racin'.

Texas Lawdog

I am just glad that someone else besides WW and JJ won yesterday.

Arcey

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/08/tony-stewart-breaks-right-leg-iowa-crash

That was just posted when I was scannin' the paper.

I totally agree with the greatest driver that ever lived, just ask 'im, and fully support his enterin' each 'n every sprint car race he possibly can. Heck, one in the day time 'n one it night. He has an airplane.

Texas Lawdog

It will be interesting to see who they put in the #14 for Watkins Glen this weekend.

Major 2

He made a comment as he was getting annoyed with the questioning about his flip the other day ..

Something, like  "you mere mortals should understand , bla bla  it was no big deal, it happens....

well, guess you're mortal your own self there Smoke , dems the breaks  huh ! there goes the wild card

Texas Lawdog

Those sprint cars, midgets, and Silver Crown are unguided missiles, waiting to flip. I am glad that Tony only received a broken leg for his troubles.

Arcey

What's funny is the guy he's kickin' to the curb ta get some InBev cash may well be the one that knocks him outta the championship thing. Nothin' personal, Newman – just bidness

Stewart knows those cars as well as anyone. His choice to get in the thing. The l'il owieeeeee is gonna cost he 'n Haas a shot millions of dollars.

Oh well.................................

Major 2

I hope it kicks the door open for Newman, and Truex.

Newman may get the 55....though Vickers should

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com