Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Who ever is near the front at Talladega on the last few laps can win there.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Bad day for 'We're not going to take it. We're not going to be treated this way.' Keselowski. Only the suspensions were reduced in the final appeal. Maybe he'll take it now. His option, quit.

Nice job by the 24 'n 48 bunch for rattin' 'em out. Gained some points without leavin' the garage area.

On top of that, it's so evident to everyone Ragan didn't deserve Keselowski's baseless rant over the final restart Sunday, the mighty '12 cup champion felt it necessary to apologize for the remarks – now that he's had time to 'digest,' it of course. Video tapes a bitch. Huh, Bradley?

Penske'd be wise to keep duct tape handy to cover that fool's mouth anytime he's near a microphone.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Bradley does have an inflated ego. That 2012 Championship came too easy for him. He does have a bad case of hoof un mouth disease.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Major 2

Glad to see the 20 get most it's points back,

I have my suspects they (NASCAR) will hype, wonder boy's 700th start at Darlington ,may even balance the beam in his favor  ::)
for a win or at least the poll.
when planets align...do the deal !

Texas Lawdog

I am hoping that Wonder Wimp and 5-time finish out of the money at Darlington. I think that Matt got the shaft from NASCAR. He had no control over what parts that TRD had put in his engine. I sure hope he wins the Championship this year.

Arcey

From Jayski's site.

Matt Kenseth had lost 50 championship driver points; the Coors Light Pole award from April 19 at Kansas Speedway was not to be allowed for eligibility into the 2014 Sprint Unlimited; the first place finish from April 21 at Kansas Speedway wasn't to earn bonus points toward the accumulated aggregate driver points total after the completion of the first 26 events of the current season and wasn't to be credited towards the eligibility for a driver Wild Card position.

The appellate panel's decision was Kenseth's points penalty reduced from 50 to 12  Kenseth's win at Kansas will now count for the Chase. All other components of his penalty were rescinded.

Crew chief Jason Ratcliff: The $200,000 fine remains intact; NASCAR's suspension  covers one championship points event. In addition, he will be placed on NASCAR probation until the completion of the next three championship points events following his reinstatement.

Joe Gibbs: Loss of championship owner points has been reduced to 12. All other components of his penalty were rescinded.

Toyota NASCAR Sprint Cup Series manufacturer championship points has been increased to seven. As I think it should be for work that friggin' sloppy.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

TED needs to be more proactive on the engines that it sells to the Toyota teams.

Arcey

Whatcha wanna bet they got somebody nose deep in rods, weighin' every one of 'em before they go on ta checkin' alignment, x-ray 'n magnafluxin'?

Major 2

What keeps nagging at me,
it every one of those motors are BLUEPRINTED.... there is a file and the weights & measures are clearly listed.

All the builders, Ford, Chevy, TRD blueprint the motors, someone @ TRD was skirting their responsibility.
I heard last night the Rod was made in Europe... 

Texas Lawdog

You cannot trust those darn Europeans.

Arcey

Thru one procedure or another, the rods sent to assembly should have weighed 525 grams each. No more, no less. If one weighed too much or too little it shouldn't have made it that far. One doesn't trust the vendor for that sort of precision, one confirms it in-house.

It's plain old simple attention to detail. Puttin' a mismatched set in a motor, especially one rod Kenseth described as bein' 'way too heavy,' is flat sloppy.

Leo Tanner

The whole thing is ridiculous.  Even when me and my pards were buildin cars and morotcycles out of our garages we took the time to have a guy check the balance.  Blind faith in a vendor is insane.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Major 2

I agree with you both.... I still can't understand how it balanced  ???

Texas Lawdog

Texas Lawdog

The Lady in Black has left her mark on the right rear quarters of Biffle and Danica. She is unforgiving.

Arcey

Looked like JD 'n company were out for blood last night. That was a butt whippin'.

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

That track was designed for race cars going 100 mph, now they are reaching 200 mph on the straightaway.

yeti76620

;D  ;D MOTHER's DAY!  ;D  ;D

Everyone finished "in some MONEY" TLD....last place Mike Bliss was $56,000.00  ::)  ::)  ::)

Glad to see that Matt Kenseth is on a wining role.....24 & 48 cars finishing 3rd &4th with JR pulling within the top 10 at 9th....
;)  ;)  ;)

All Star Race next Friday night

;D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Texas Lawdog

First-time had better keep looking over his shoulder the rest of the season, Matt is on a mission to take the championship this year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com