Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

I've got plenty of food and grub for breakfast and it will be a good way to wake up this morning.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

Took out three or four before the first 20 were over ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

It done my heart good to see the 24 and 48 "on the HOOK". It couldn't happen to a couple of nicer guys. I hope they wind up the same way in the 500.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Damn..

Waltrip can't remember the last time a manufacturer worked so closely with NASCAR onna car. Heck – he drove one they put together tryin' ta catch Elliott's Ford.

Hearin' the Australians are happy with their car's performance.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

yeti76620

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Arcey

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Do the Commadores have right hand drive?

litl rooster

Tex you need to see them spin out backwards
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Judgin' from the wiper 'n the number on the windshield windscreen, I'd say that'n's on the wrong side. So's the exhaust. Or, are they on they proper side 'n the ones with the bow tie decals backwards?

Texas Lawdog

From the same company that brought us the Australian GTO.

Arcey

Decent races. Got to watch most of the first 'n almost all the second. Be fun ta run Sunday in' three races similar to these. Two heats of fifty 'n eliminate 16th back in each. Start 15th up from the two in the main.

Texas Lawdog

Harvick won another on the last few laps. It appears that Kenseth seems to have problems with the visability of the Toyota. He almost got together with the 27 car during the race.

Major 2

I guess the Bowtie crowd can't B*tcH about the asian yotas anymore.... what with Commadores in NASCAR now.

I would like the Kid & the Wood Bros. to trump them again, that was unexpected  :)
when planets align...do the deal !

Arcey

Kenseth looks kinda outta place. Take some gettin' used ta. Booth says 'Kenseth' 'n I'm lookin' for 17.....................

I could go for Bayne winnin' another. Get the Woods back on top for a weekend. Plate racin'. Anything can happen.

Texas Lawdog

I got to see that 63 Daytona race in Amarillo on closed-circuit. We got free promo tickets because we sold perfect circle piston rings and other products that the NASCAR teams used. DDad had bought a 63 Ford SW in Oct.62. It was one of the local Dealer's show cars. Dad special ordered it with a 390 4-barrel and a 3 speed on the column. The trans was a syncronized. I bought a chrome dress-up kit for the engine. I took my driver's test in it. I was really rooting for Ned Jarrett, he led for a while till he ran out of gas. Tiny was a dark-horse to win. I really enjoyed the tribute car(63 Ford) that they built in honor of the 50th anniversary. I had a 63 and and 64 "Fastback".  Both had 390s.

Arcey

Did my OL inna '55 Chevrolet (moron pronunciation 'shivalay') a warmed o'ver 283 'n a Competition Plus.

Got fake beer, salsa 'n chips along with a remote 'n workin' mute button. About that time.

Texas Lawdog

I got some Bulb Lites, popcorn, and leftover pizza. I hate that Danica had engine problems. She was purdy racy until the engine with south. I love Bowyer's Toyo commercial. He is old school and I like that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com