Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeti76620

;D  ;D Big Game Day..... ;D  ;D

Slo Cooker fix'n up Pull-Pig....plates o'veggies 'n chips w/ dip'n sauces and a manly pack o' Buds..... GAME ON!   8)  8)  8)

Most likely be more interested in those 4mil $ / 30sec Commercial Spots...How STUPID for how MUCH?

::)  ::)  ::) Only in America  ::)  ::)  ::)
13 Days 'til Bud Shootout!......18 Days 'til DUELS!.....21 Days 'til DAYTONA 500!..... :)  :)  :)  :)
8)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Six Gun Saint

Final Menu tonight:  Party Tray of meats and cheese, pizza, wings, and Guinness.

We start the party at like, 5ish 'round here.
The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh, Wgah'nagl Fhtagn!

Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

yeti76620

Damn Chickens came ta play football.....  :o  :o  :o  :o
.....or are the 49ers lay'n down again.....  ???  ???  ???  ???

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

Leo Tanner

What was that song Dandy Don used to sing?...Kinda funny at the moment.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Wasn't it fifteen more minutes fifteen minutes ago?
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Arcey

yeti76620

Suppose the light outage was residual from Katrina and since Katrina was George W. Bush's fault the light going out is George Bush's fault and he killed is dog too......

Leo Tanner

Don't get me wrong I aint one a them conspirecy guys but somethin smells funny.  The delay was extended cause the telex macine on the niner's side wasn't back up.  I suppose that would matter in 1956 but it's silly now.  Could almost hear my dad talkin head games on the field way back when an damn if it aint all true.  Stats since play resumed er provin it.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Used ta be when the electronics died on one side they took 'em away from the other.

East coast - west coast I had ta go with the Ravens. Freakin' Carlos Rogers ain't gettin' a ring. Sick, hurt, whine, couldn't catch a cold when he played for the 2012 NFC East Division Champions, Washington Redskins. That' a plus.

Thinkin' CBS is gonna hafta put Phil Sims on suicide watch. Man, the SOB didn't even try ta hide the SF bias.

Leo Tanner

The bias was blatant.  Tolt the wife the Ravens had ta win an they played the cards right.  The saftey was a good move that late on the clock.  Smart nuff not go throwin the ball in enemy territory.  Good on em, a ring is a ring.

Roland Deschain

Six Gun Saint

GREAT game, in my opinion.  Power outage and no play during was kind of a take back...  Way I figured, my HS team didn't have an electric scoreboard, PA announcement (until my Senior Year), or a "Telex," whatever the heck THAT is...  Figured there was plenty enough light (moreso'n them lights we had at my home field) to play by, and then the Ravens could have kept spanking the 'Niners like they had been.

108 yard run in 11 seconds...  For the record, the 100M (that's 109.XX yards, by the way) is 9.5 seconds.  In a straight line.

Let that sink in for a bit.  Jones was ziggin' and zaggin', and STILL came in at 11.

Damned if that ain't impressive.

Don't get me wrong, Ol' Kapernicus (because be damned if I could remember his name!) put up some good rushes, that's a fact.  Course, former Baseball player, he'd damn well better be able to run!

Anyway, I'm out for the night!
The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh, Wgah'nagl Fhtagn!

Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

Texas Lawdog

Congrats.  to the Ravens on their Super Bowl win. We have lots of left over finger foods from last night.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

If the news didn't make it down yer way, Tex. FYI.

"Keshawn Henderson, a 6-4 wide receiver from Dallas, committed to ODU late Tuesday night, reported ESPN. Elzie Barnett, Henderson's coach at Wilmer Hutchins High School, wasn't immediately available for comment."

More in the article if yer interested.

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/02/odu-receives-2-unexpected-signing-day-commitments

Texas Lawdog

There a lot of good players in Texas and they get offers from everywhere. Most of OU and OSU players are from Texas. There is an equal ratio for players going out of state and staying instate.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

yeti76620

:)

6 Days 'til Bud Shootout....11 Days 'til DUELS....14 Days 'til DAYTONA 500... ;D

Cut 'n Split wood for the storm started yesterday.... just an inch or so & more for today.... Guess I'll drink up some Buds latter an' clean up the "personal protection while travel'n" irons...... just to keep'm sharp  ;)  ;)...Ruger SRH --KelTec--Bond.......

Durrin' the storm....researched oil filters......WOW...a lot of opinions out there......Consensus: FRAM junk Purolator & Hastings/Baldwin R King....

8) Purolator luvs HMS....... 8)   8)  8)

;D

Texas Lawdog

We always used Fram filters on our Ford products in the 60s and 70s. I still use Fram air filters on my 2 GM trucks. I have never had a Fram filter fail.

Leo Tanner

I stuck with Fram on all my Harleys.  Was tickled pink when they started putting the grip coating on the base. 

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

I use AC oil filters on my GM trucks and have not had any problems with them.

Leo Tanner

Delco worked but I always had that brand loyalty thing with the orange an black.  I needed filters with out a check valve on them or the motor would overheat.  Fram did the job.

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com