Author Topic: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football  (Read 1303328 times)

Offline Texas Lawdog

• NCOWS Senator "Old School" Cop
  • Top Active Citizen
  • " We're all Here because We're not all There".
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football
« Reply #2900 on: January 20, 2013, 04:49:02 PM »
Arcey, I am hoping that Kenseth is competative in the 20 car this year. Logano just never was as competative as Tony was in the 20. I just have got any interest in the ball game today. I've been watching murder mysteries today.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2901 on: January 20, 2013, 05:15:51 PM »

:P  :-\  :P

49ers had to lay down for the first quarter to make this game interesting.... ::)  ::)  ::)....MARKETING or black-sox ???  ???  ???

Break out the snacks an' beer for a REAL game.......  See if the Chickens make it a Harbaugh square off... 8)

::)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2902 on: January 20, 2013, 05:35:24 PM »
Ya missed a decent game, Tex.

Thinkin’ Kenseth won’t miss a stride from where he’s been. The car ‘n support’s solid. It’ll be good out of the box. Logano had too much expected of ‘im too quick. He said as much in a recent interview.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Advertising

« Reply #2903 on: Today at 03:17:46 PM »

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2903 on: January 20, 2013, 05:38:36 PM »
I thought just mebbe...but accourse NO. 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2904 on: January 20, 2013, 07:50:16 PM »
I haven't been a 49er fan since before Montana played for them and I don't like the Pats either. No Super Bowl game watching for me. I am sure I can find a John Wayne or an old WW2 movie to watch. There's also my DVD collection. I will survive.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Offline mestiza letty

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2905 on: January 20, 2013, 07:54:16 PM »
Followin' the local college kid Kapernick since Manning went down swingin' last week.
This kid is a "cool customer" under pressure, shown it many times.
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Offline Six Gun Saint

• Top Active Citizen
  • You can't have no idea how little I care...
  • Liked:
« Reply #2906 on: January 20, 2013, 08:31:07 PM »
I haven't been a 49er fan since before Montana played for them and I don't like the Pats either. No Super Bowl game watching for me. I am sure I can find a John Wayne or an old WW2 movie to watch. There's also my DVD collection. I will survive.

But from the looks of things right now, the Ravens will be playing the 49ers!  I mean, yeah, a lot can happen in 7 minutes, but come on, Ravens are up 15!
The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh, Wgah'nagl Fhtagn!

Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

Offline yeti76620

• Reverend Sassquatch Dawg
  • Top Active Citizen
  • It's a good day to die....
  • Liked:
« Reply #2907 on: January 20, 2013, 09:19:34 PM »
There Ya Go.... CAN't Ignore it any more folks....Bone's was Right!  :D  :D  :D
"Harbaugh BOWL I"

NASCAR:

All this smooze'n on each other 'bout who's gunna do what for whom is a bunch of BS.....   ::)  ::)  ::)

Throttle bodies 'n engines are probably figured out....NEW CAR NEW GAME....  ::)
Without a doubt NO ONE has the set-ups figured out.....The "wall" is gunna be BUSY for all... ;)  ;)  ;)
New face most likely the 2013 Champ.... :-\  :-\  :-\

I'll be holler'n for the 88 as usual and ya'll will be pi$$'n all over the 48...24....5....HMS...as usual... ::)

8) Good Night Ya'll  8)

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

“Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.” ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2908 on: January 21, 2013, 01:57:24 AM »
I don't have anything against Junebug or Kane, I just don't like Wonder Wimp, 5-time, and Tricky Rick.   I guess I will be watching the Super Bowl after All. I wanna see the Ravens beat the 49ers.

Offline Six Gun Saint

• Top Active Citizen
  • You can't have no idea how little I care...
  • Liked:
« Reply #2909 on: January 21, 2013, 02:16:09 AM »
I don't have anything against Junebug or Kane, I just don't like Wonder Wimp, 5-time, and Tricky Rick.   I guess I will be watching the Super Bowl after All. I wanna see the Ravens beat the 49ers.

You and my whole household.  Everyone here is going to be pulling for the Ravens.  They're the team responsible for our being into football in the FIRST bally place, so yeah...
The above may or may not be influenced by medications and/or alcohol...  (i.e. don't blame me if it's bad spelling/incoherent)
--------

July 9, 2011-The Birth of Southern Sudan!

Ph'nglui Mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh, Wgah'nagl Fhtagn!

Do not believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!-Courage Wolf

The gods only go with you, if you put yourself in their path. And that takes courage...-The Crystal Cave

Hiding won't help you, you see...  I control the bullets-I make them go where I want.

A gun's power isn't in it's muzzle velocity or caliber...-Revolver Ocelot

WE DON'T RENT PIGS!

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2910 on: January 21, 2013, 06:22:33 AM »
Nevermore……..

They’re showin’ an early spread of -4 points for San Francisco ‘n a 50 point over/under.

I gotta like a team that holds New England to 13 points in New England. Besides that the Ravens are a lot closer to home than the other place. Ravens.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn’t be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it ‘n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #2911 on: January 21, 2013, 06:24:36 AM »
Oh, great! The Ex-Browns are in again, and Farty Artie's up for the HOF. Just browns my skillet :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2912 on: January 21, 2013, 07:20:12 AM »
Sorry, Buck. No offense intended. Let me make it a l’il clearer…

►I gotta like a team that holds◄ Cut that.

Replace with ►Gotta like the chances of a team that holds◄ New England to 13 points in New England. Besides that the Ravens are a lot closer to home than the other place. Ravens.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2913 on: January 21, 2013, 11:06:44 AM »
Ravens.  Come on an do it.

Arcey, looks we both lucked out on the orange ball team, deal was sealed this mornin an they is headed up north.  MaGoofs caved an Sac wouldn't match Mr. Seattle's offer fer controlin innerest.  Good riddance.

Lookin forward ta seein how the drivers adjust ta the new cars, should be innerestin after the results a the practice runs.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2914 on: January 21, 2013, 11:55:34 AM »
We should split a bottle of Dom Pérignon, mi amigo. Perhaps a wedge of mild cheddar. A celebratory treat to accompany a rare victory.

Our side failed to defeat the referendum on the rail bound bus. The third grade, na-na-na-na-boo-boo, name calling crowd infesting the forum wrote, among other extremely clever and original phrases, “get over it.”

Those same individuals were equally gracious and understanding in response to the news of the basketball team. Someone I know well took great pleasure in suggesting they – get over it. Quite a laugh erupted with each thumbs down received.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2915 on: January 21, 2013, 12:45:21 PM »
I hope the boys enjoy the rain, all I can say.  Guess I got over it right fast.

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2916 on: January 21, 2013, 05:56:03 PM »
We've got the 4 major sports league covered, We got the Mavericks, Dallas Stars, Texas Rangers(baseball team), and last but not least, Jerry's Cowboys. I watch the baseball more than the others. I played baseball from grade school thru college.

Offline Arcey

• Underlord of Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2917 on: January 21, 2013, 07:06:35 PM »
A great many ‘homers,’ of which I’m one, don’t want any of it here if we have to pay for it. If it was such a great deal to stick a team here the owners can foot the bill.

Those affectionately known as ‘come-heres’ seem to have some problem with their manhood if they don’t live in a city with a choo-choo ‘n a pro sports team. They get really nasty ‘n call ya names ‘n such.

The thing is it strung ‘em long, as it did with our ‘leaders,’ 'n the losers hit ground kinda hard. The team now playin’ in Charlotte ‘n the one leavin’ Leo behind used this area as leverage. That’s all it was from the beginnin’. There’s no big money here ‘n logistically it’s bad. Too few ways in ‘n too few out. Yet, the ‘leaders’ of both cities would have sold the farm to get ‘em here. We blew seven million on ‘studies.’

But it ain’t only basketball. Paul Sawyer, rest him, did the same thing when he was threatenin’ to move his race dates to a new track here. The commonwealth caved ‘n allowed him to rebuild the track where it already was on fairgrounds property. I’d just as soon have it there as here anyway.

Offline Leo Tanner

• RATS #401 STORM 330
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Life is Good
  • Liked:
« Reply #2918 on: January 21, 2013, 08:37:00 PM »
Reminds me a when I lived in San Jose an they dacided we needed a hockey team.  A lot a fightin over tearin down a city block ta build the arena.  Hockey folks won the fight an ma water bill bout doubled over night.  Truth of the matter is that rink has seen more Disney on Ice than a puck since it been there.  Talk bout agendas...Go Sharks!

Roland Deschain

Offline Texas Lawdog

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2919 on: January 22, 2013, 12:29:23 AM »
The folks around here got on the Rangers bandwagon the last two years, back to back appearences in the World Serious. The teams read their press clippings from the past two years and lost the division the last month of the season. They're a big question mark this year. They traded off and didn't their good players. It looks like thar it's back to the old days. The Cowboys are a joke. The Mavericks are mediocre at best and the Stars are a big question marks. My tax dollars are funding these teams whether I like it or not.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com