Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Yep, Big money greases the wheel, Money makes the world go around.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on January 12, 2013, 02:42:13 PM
Yep, Big money greases the wheel, Money makes the world go around.

It's a lovely shade of green....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

yeti76620

WOW!!!  90 yd punt return for a TD...  Frozen Chickens?  ???  ???

:o

Modified:

Chickens just thawed... :D. :D. :D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Leo Tanner

Some folks eat that product up.  Gotta brother in law that dang near has a museum goin on in 'is house.  All the same driver.

Enjoyin the game, both teams aint presumin ta sell the other one short.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Leo, Let me guess which driver?  Wonder Wimp(Gordon) or Jimmie Johnson?
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

This has ta be one of the playoff games fer the books.  Sa for as the BIL goes he follows the 88, ma sister follows WW.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Arcey

Heck of a game. My respect 'n thanks to both teams. Congrats Baltimore fans.

NASCAR marketing:

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

yeti76620

Them Donkcos did exactly what I thought they would do.... 'cept I figured they WIN by three...weak lineback'n, offensive line, and defensive back'n.....  ::)  ::)  ::) .......  John Fox go'n conservative in the second season.... ???  ???  ???

Wouldn't surprise me if Rahim Moore gets traded and Champ Baily retires..... ::)  ::)  Trindon Holliday was the STAR return'n two kicks for TD's keep'n the Orange in the game....  Team of ONE wins no games...  :-\  :-\  :-\  :-\

Chickens came to play with their A-game and heart!...  BEAT the PATS!

8)

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

Texas Lawdog

The only way to beat the Pats is to keep Brady off the field. Congrats to the Ravens and Ray Lewis.  SF may be too much for Slim's Packers, right now it don't look good for the Pack.

yeti76620

WOW!...  Them 49er's want to win the Super Bowl.... Look Really Good!

Texas Lawdog

Congrats to the Ravens and the 49ers on thie big wins today. I was rooting for the Broncos and the Packers to win. I hope I don't put the who-doo on the teams that I am rooting for. I will root for the Falcons and Texans today.

Arcey

Guess I gotta share the responsibility of jinxin' the Pack. Sorry, Slim. Weren't intended. Be circlin' Atlanta 'n New England on the sheet. Like ta see Houston do it but it's gonna be a tall order. Seattle can be beat. The 2012 NFC East Champions, Washington Redskins (y'all know I gotta toss that in e'er now 'n again - no brag, just fact) jumped all o'er 'em 'n had 'em with a healthy QB.

Peyton Mannin' tossin' the interception late was reminiscent of the pick six by the Saints in the Super Bowl a few years ago. Twas a great season he had in Denver but there's somethin' ta be said fer one 'Awwwwwwww, crap!' wipin' out a lotta 'attaboys.'

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, I hope that Slim don't hate us too much. I ain't liked the 49ers since Montana played for them. Any team with uniforms as ugly as Seattle's don't need to be seen public.

Arcey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on January 13, 2013, 08:48:20 AM
Any team with uniforms as ugly as Seattle's don't need to be seen public.

That there is a pro-found truth if I e'er saw one.

yeti76620

:-\ :-\ :-\ I believe that those Uniforms are a NW'n thing due to Psychotropic Mushrooms & too much Rain.....  ???

On that note..... I'll join the Patron Saint of "lost causes", St. Jude, to ride the Sea Squawks to the Super Bowl...  ;D  ;D  ;D
Psilocybin ANYONE?...... :D  :D  :D
I too would like to see Kubiak's team win but gotta, as the Chickens did, bring the A-game w/ boat load of heart... ;)

Speak'n of NASCAR marketing.....  Rednecks like coffee too!.... ;D  ;D  ;D......Has my 32 S&W pocket pistol ammo and a Jar o' "Shine" in it....{ OK it's NOT "Shine" but 32 S&W Long rounds }....  :D  :D

;) ;) ;)

PS.....  That Squatter State team back'd into the NFC East Championship spot 'cause the other teams Did Not Want IT!.....NFC EAST STINKS....IMHO....

;D ;D ;D ;D

Leo Tanner

Reason the Pack lost was cuz the other game ran long an we was all distracted from focusin full attention on em.  No jinxes in here.

I'll have ta make a phone call an find out bout the chicken buckets, it wouldn't shock er suprise me they is in there right next ta the coffee cans.  My neice's nursury was decorated in NASCAR an now I got a nephew so I can only imagine.

Roland Deschain

yeti76620

Don't know how old the Nephew is Master Tanner but a pair of bunk beds with matched up Garage Kin for NASCAR over-nighters.. ;)

5 & 24 then the 88 & 48.....  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Leo Tanner

He's 5, good age fer bunk beds.  Prolly already got em.

Hope Atlanta keeps this push goin.  Rodgers is like a bull dozer.

Roland Deschain

Texas Lawdog

Let's hope the Falcons can keep it up and beat the Seahawks in the 2nd half as well. The Falcons have gotta score more points and the Seahawks on the sidelines as much as possible.

Leo Tanner

Roland Deschain

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com