Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yeti76620

Happens every time..... put chips innnna bowl I start eat'n 'em then here comes the BEERS!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Kah-errrrrr's Banquet

Oregon Ducks look like blood thirsty Raptors eat'n Wild Cat butt!!!!

15 ta ZIPPOoooo  end of 1st Quarter... :D  :D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Four-Eyed Buck

I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

Yep, The boys from Zero U got their butts handed to them by TAMU. I am not an OU fan, so I especially enjoyed it.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

I've been watching the Bengals-Texans game. The Bengals are holding their own against the Texans. The Texans have too much offense for the Bengals defense. The Bengals QB, Andy Dalton can't seem to get untracked. They held the Texans to 3 field goals in the first half.  The Texans just scored, early in the 3rd quarter. The Texans lead 16-7. I am rooting for the Bengals to win. The QB for the Bengals(Dalton) played for TCU and he played HS ball at Katy, Tx which is a suburb of Houston.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

yeti76620

TX'ns have awakened for the second season....  Still pretty shakey.. ::)  ::) :-\

Green Bay host'n them there Vikings inna a few....  Pretty sure GB will run that roost...  ;)

Tomorrow I do believe that the Ravens will be pick'n colt bones and the team from Washington State will take the Washington Squatter State team {Battle of the Wonder Boys}.... ;)  ;)  ;)

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

Texas Lawdog

My Bengals came up short against the Texans. The odds are against the Vikings beating the Pack two weeks in a row. The Vikings are also starting the backup QB.  Ray Lewis will play for the Ravens tomprrow which should boost the Ravens "mojo". I am hoping that the Skins will beat the Seahawks.

Texas Lawdog

Congrats to the Texans and Packers on their victories yesterday. I'll be rooting for SHB's Colts and Arcey's Skins for today's games.

Arcey

I was pullin' for the Pack. But it kinda stinks for the Vikings to lose Ponder for the game. Rather seen the Pack beat 'em with Ponder playin'. With Webb they could key on  Peterson 'n shut 'im down without werrin' 'bout the passin' game.

Good luck with the 49ers, Slim. The Seahawks figgered Kaepernick out. Good luck with the 49ers, Slim. The Seahawks figgered Kaepernick out. Ya get 'em down a couple scores he can't bring 'em back.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, The Skins seem to be holding their own.  RGIII hurt his hand on a helmet and hurt his knee again. He will be banged up for next week's game, if they win today.

Arcey

He'll have the off season to heal up. It was a good run. Hold the division title 'n enjoy it. I know I will.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Sorry fer the loss, Cousins got clobbered.  Don't think he was expecting ta see play so late in the game.  I imagine the team may start shoppin fer a new center.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

yeti76620

Time to move on...... Shanahan isn't a slacker....  "Wait 'til Next Year".... ;)......::)

Phase II of the second season:

Starts here in the Colorado Territory with the Ravens as the weather folks are say'n some snow and a 23 degree high... ;D ;D
Frozen Chicken legs..... Lewis in ssslllllloooowwww motion... :D  :D

Packers should take the 49er's in San Fran......Sunday starts with the Squhawks beat'n the Falcons in Atlanta then....

TXn's at the Pats..... Houston needs "A-game" to win but unlikely.... 8)  8)

GO DADDY Bowl NOW! where's the gals?.... Who's play'n again?... ???  ???

Pick'n the Catholic Boys to be BCS Champs tomorrow night.... 8)

;D

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, I am sorry Skins didn't win today. RGIII needed to b at 100% to have a chance. He was definitely one responsible for their success this year. I wish him a speedy recovery.  I can't find a NFC East T-shirt big enough to fit me. I am hoping the Falcons take care of the Seahawks next week. They gotta have the ugiliest uniforms in the league, especially those green shoes.  I hope Payton and the Broncos can end the Ravens playoff run, The Pack needs to whup the boys from "Shakytown", and The Texans need to whup Brady and the Pats.

Four-Eyed Buck

Have to see how bad RG III's knee is. Might end up making him a different QB ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

I'll be joinin' Slim 'n the Packers for as long as it goes. That said I wish the Texans well 'n it'd be a hoot to see Manning pick up a second ring. I can identify with the neck surgery thing too.

Lotta big question marks on Griffin. Have ta wait 'n see. Tryin' not ta be too critical of Shanahan but he shouldn't have left him on the field. Griffin is a remarkable player healthy. Cousins is better than a Griffin of diminished capacity. But what's done is done 'n 2013 starts in July, just 'round the corner.

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

yeti76620

Shanahan is NO Doctor and the information given by the Baylor Wonder Boy was: "Put Me In Coach!....

Shanahan put on the field the BEST product he had at the time and Griffen was WILL'n...

::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

GO IRISH!!

Texas Lawdog

Well, The boys from the Catholic girls school had their ases handed to them by the Crimson Tide!  The boys had been reading their press clippings, believing that they could walk on water. Well, It didn't happen.

Arcey

Saw the headline on the piece in the sports section this mornin'. Feel kinda bad fer Bob o'er next door. Long time ND fan thru thick 'n thin. He'd been lookin' forward to the game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com