Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

I made a mistake, Texas is playing Oregon State at San Antonio, Texas is behind.  Texas Tech p lays Minnesota and our hometown team , TCU is playing Michigan State after the Texas/Oregon State is over.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Four-Eyed Buck

Brownies are starting' Thad Lewis tomorrow, no Richardson either. Steeler's will probably have a field day. rumore are flying all over that Shurmer and Heckert are going to be canned Monday. Might be some huge personnel changes as well. Couple popular guys are are amongst those on the block ::) :-\
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Y'all er welcome ta Jim Haslett if ya need a DC. Ya don't want 'im, but yer welcome to 'im anyway. I'm on a 'promote Raheem Morris' campaign.

Had me a chuckle last evenin'. Stepped out inta the attached 'n the voice out there was talkin' 'bout 'the only real bowl game.' Sounded just like someone we know.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

yeti76620

TX teams show'd great play'n in these bowl games......  FUN to watch!     ;D ;D  ;D

Bears 'n Lions also TX'ns 'n Colts start the day here 'till the Chiefs 'n Donkcos play this afternoon......

Cowboys 'n Indians tonight....   ;)

That's scheduled here in the Colorado Territory..... 8)
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

yeti76620

8)

Broncos #1 SEED would be....beat the Chiefs & TX'ns lose to the Colts......

8)

A football game might break out durr'n the MIA & NE snowball fight in Foxborough...... ;D

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

Texas Lawdog

Texas won a close one and TCU lost a close one. Rice beat Air Force. It was a late night for us. The big Dallas/Redskins game is on Sunday Night Football. Football snacks are planned for tonight.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Was hopin' the Philadelphia team would win. That would hurt the Giants 'n possibly negatively impact the green team's draft status.

The Giants are far enough ahead the local has switched to the Bears game. Oh well.

Was fun watchin' the best quarterback that ever lived, ask 'im, get chased down from behind.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

yeti76620

Huston did their part now it's ALL in the Broncos' hands....  ::)

8)

Texas Lawdog

The Texans have lost some of their "MOJO" the couple of games. The Broncos made the first TD looke easy. If the Chiefs lose today, they get the Number One Draft Pick. We're getting the Broncos game and that's okay with me.

Arcey

CBS is carryin' the Patriots game o'er this way. The Packers on Fox.

Conflicts, regional coverage 'n such, ain't seen Peyton Manning play a live down the whole season.

Texas Lawdog

Payton just threw an interseption and the Chiefs took it deep but could not score a TD. had to settle for a field goal.

Arcey

yeti76620

:D

Since that fumble given Chiefs 3pts.....Peyton has been show'n 'em how to play football.. 8)

:)

half way past the 3rd quarter now...

yeti76620

Well It's OFFICIAL now....... 100th win for John Fox and the Donkcos get to sleep in their own beds 'til New Orleans... ;)

Let's hope those Mile High games are warm ones....  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Foxborough looked allot dryer on the tube watch'n the end of MIA & NE then the weather folks was show'n this morning....  ???

Cowboys & Indians next.... ;)

Texas Lawdog

Slim's Packers got beat by the Vikes, which eliminated the Bears. One last game left, Cowboys/Redskins. Cowboys will be eliminated with a Redskin win.

litl rooster

Charlie Daniels ‏@CharlieDaniels
I think R G3 has the most deceptive hand off move I've ever seeen.
Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

3 & 6. 7 straight ain't easy in this league. 10 & 6. NFC East Champions. Unreal.

Split with the Giants. Swept the Philadelphia team 'n the one tonight. They're all finished for the season.

Thinkin' I said anything over 8 & 8 was gravy for me. I done been drenched.

Nothin' 'n nothin' now. Start all over. Whatever happens I'm damned proud.

Hail

Texas Lawdog

Well, Romo lived up to my expectations. Congrats to the Skins. RGIII is playing hurt, but he's still a great player. I hope he enjoyed Baylor's victory over UCLA last night.

Arcey

Hang in there, Buck. Miracles happen.

It's true 'n real. Wuz up way too long, crashed 'n when I woke up the news was still there just like I remembered. NFC East Champions. Just bought the tee shirt. 2 XL so it'll fit o'er anything. Not so much as a souvenir - nope. Lookin' ta rub it in ta some my dearest Philadelphia 'n Dallas acquaintances. Gonna be good at it too. They've taught me well o'er the past few seasons.

NFL Man of the Year 'n MVP - Tony Romo.

Hail

Arcey

Share this with the Moose 'n yer Baylor pards, Tex.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com