Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, The Cowboys took Vick out of the game early last Sunday. The replacemebt is a big kid with a rocket arm. Good luck to RGIII.  The Cowboys get the Browns this weekend in Arlington.  That game will be a tossup.  They might make my prediction of 8-8, no better.  I'm watching the Truck qualifying from Homestead, it's almost dark down there.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

BK just knocked WW off the Pole position at Homestead. Yea! I just hope that 5-time doesn't knock him off.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Joey Logano - 176.056 - 30.67      
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

He said he was gonna sit on the pole and he did it. Best wishes to him Penske next year.

yeti76620

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 16, 2012, 02:48:20 AM
The 3 championships will be settled this weekend at Homestead. Kenseth will drive the 17 for the last time, Lagano will drive the 20 for the last time. Edwards will have a new crew chief. The points are close in all 3 series.  More fireworks on and off the track? All in all, it should make for an interesting weekend.

The ONLY close race was the Trucks.... James Buescher in the Bow-Tie 31 Great Clips nail'd it last night...  ;)  ;)  8)

Ron Hornaday finished outta Top 10 in 13th.....  8)  8)

Nationwide  & Sprint are ALLREADY SET baring the fact that the Li'l Ricky & Brad FINISH 16th & 15th  or better respectively.... ::). ::). ::). ::)

Kids Table.... That's Funny  :D  :D  :D

Nationwide this afternoon Sprint tomorrow....... ;D. ;D. ;D
NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Texas Lawdog

Sadler took himself out of the NNS series lead without too much help. Congrats to Buscher on his Truck Championship. He's from a suburb, north of Dallas. Stenhouse and BK have got points leads in their prospective series. A top ten finish for both of them should get it done. Five- time is running his mouth, trying to "physc" out BK. He just needs to do what he has done all year and stay out of trouble. Johnson is grasping at straws.

Arcey

Lead's 20 in both the Grand National 'n Late Model divisions. The talkin' heads 'n scribblers er hypin' the things all up but that's hard ta overcome. Unless sumthin' big happens, 'n it could, both series already have their winners. Reckon if they just say 'n write what it is the fan boys won't get that it's important.

Be kinda nice ta have an owner what ain't a thief enjoyin' the year end victory in Nextel Cup. Been awhile. Roush is lookin' at two straight in Busch but he ain't a thief. He's just a jerk.

Time ta kill before the dramatic conclusion. Thinkin' on castin' some bullets. The OFSDAR thing goes thru a pile of 358212s in a hurry.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

This year's Chase has brought out what I have said all along, WW and 5-time are just a couple of bitchy little GIRLS!

Arcey

AP article the pilot (lower case intended) picked up 'bout the grudge with Boywer. Folks weren't gonna mess with 'im no more. He's got 'fire' in 'im. Thinkin' it best he leave Bowyer be. Prolly a better driver than Bowyer – ten years ago – not now. That said, Gordon's had a lot better equipment 'n support than Bowyer's had over the years too – not now.

Seems he's still whinin' o'er the deal it Martinsville. Bowyer got under him 'n Johnson. Guess he's forgot Newman pushed Bowyer 'n if he hadn't gone under 'im he'd knocked 'im in the hind parts. But Newman's kinda a step-brother with both drivin' fer thieves 'n in the 'same' equipment. So if 'e remembers he ain't gonna say nothin'. The 'honor amongst thieves' thing.

Texas Lawdog

KB seems to be the car to beat in the NNS race. Sadler is second place. Stenhouse made a call not to take tiires, just fuel on his last stop. It worked for awhile, but now he's losing points to Sadler.

Texas Lawdog

Congrats to Regan Smith on his win at Hoestead. JR Motorsports had not won since 2010.  Sadler finished 2nd agiain in points, with Dillion finishing 3rd. KBs car just went away in the latter stages of the race.

yeti76620

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 17, 2012, 12:49:30 PM
This year's Chase has brought out what I have said all along, WW and 5-time are just a couple of bitchy little GIRLS!

Bitchy Little Girls.......  That's funny too... :D  :D  :D  :D
Sound like Regan Smith is gunna be the next Nationwide dominator with JR Motorsports cars next year.... COOL!  ;)

As set forth last weekend when Sadler nail'd the wall to make Li'l Ricky Champ the Fat Lady has SUNG as she will tomorrow for the Blue Duece for the SAME reasons.......  Then maybe a Bitchy Li'l Girl gets into Sweet Brad's head and he blows his wad....  ::)  ::)

;D ;D ;D

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

Arcey

Stenhouse looked like he was tryin' to make a point gettin' by the 2 at the end. Worked. Can't knock it. Been me I'd rode behind him, grinned 'n waved ever time he looked in the mirror........

Congrats to the 6 team, Roush 'n JGR.

Texas Lawdog

The announcers mentioned again last night about Sadler going to JGR next year to drive a NNS car for them. It seems that Scott won't be back at JGR for next year. Maybe Sadler will inherit the 11 car?   Bayne will inherit the 6 car from Stenhouse next year as well.

yeti76620

;D  RACE DAY!  ;D  Final race of 2012.... :(
Pretty Li'l Girl finishes 10th in Nationwide Standings  8)  8)  8)  8)  8) MAN ol' man SHE'S PRETTY!  :o

90 days 'til Shoot Out - 95 days 'til Duels -&- 99 days 'til DAYTONA 500!  ;D

MORE FUNnnnnny:  Bitchy Li'l Girl 24 car wrecks the Blue Deuce 'cause he's good at it  ::) an' the Bitchy Li'l Girl 48 car wins the Championship as NASCAR does NOTHING {Poster Boys OR...HMS 'cause they have ALL THE MONEY} an' calls it...."That's Race'n"...... :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Congrats now to Brad Keselowski and the "last year of the Dodges".... Team Blue Deuce was my "Dark Horse" pick last year only to finish 5th behind Smoke {my pick}.......
WELL DESERVED 2  !.........nice.... 8)  8)

Let the Fat Lady SING!
GO 88

Chargers @ Donkcos today.... ;)

Arcey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on November 18, 2012, 02:10:16 AM
The announcers mentioned again last night about Sadler going to JGR next year to drive a NNS car for them. It seems that Scott won't be back at JGR for next year. Maybe Sadler will inherit the 11 car?   Bayne will inherit the 6 car from Stenhouse next year as well.

Heard that. Hadn't heard it since they announced the Vickers deal. Don't wanna hear it. Reckon we'll find out soon 'nuff.

Texas Lawdog

My wife is excited that her Baylor Bears beat the #1 team, the Kansas State Wildcats, last night.  Silly Season has sorta been slow to start, but it otta pickup, now that the season will be over tonight. There looks like more movement in the Truck series and the NNS than Cup.

Texas Lawdog

Peeps, It appears that 5-time is done for the day and headed to the garage.  BK can rest easy now, it looks like he will win his first championship.  Five-Time, Sorry about your durn luck!

Texas Lawdog

It looks like 5-time had rear end provlems, his crew is installing a new rear end.

yeti76620

Guess the 24 car was too busy WINNING THE RACE to wreck the Blue Deuce.... ::) ::)

Brad Keselowski & Roger Penski won the Championship last weekend when 48 hit the wall...  NO lug nut nor failed rear gears... ::)

Congrats to Roger to FINALLY get a NASCAR Champ Trophy for his case....

GO 24.....GO 2

;D

Cowboys steal one from the Browns....  sorry 4I Buck   :-\  :-\
Donkcos sleepy the first quarter... :P

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com