Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on October 11, 2012, 02:56:18 PM
gee, no post from Yeti on Jr's missing the next two races because of a concussion ::)

give him(Jr) 4 years he'll be back

Can I give a Yeeee haaaaa for the NAT's here?

going to anyways

YeeeeeHaaaaaaaaa there still alive
Mathew 5.9

yeti76620

Quote from: Four-Eyed Buck on October 11, 2012, 02:56:18 PM
gee, no post from Yeti on Jr's missing the next two races because of a concussion ::)

Sorry Buck....  I'm on the Vampire Shift and don't get to see too much of the land of the living these days UNTIL the weekend....

Concussion MY Arse!

Already suggested that there was a fork in the 88 car after the 'Dega race sooooo NOW IT's OFFICIAL.... Understand that the former Mile High Race Team Driver will be in the 88 for a few races.... Regan will do jus fine....  IMHO...  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

Maybe this is a PROTEST by who Popinjay Mr. SSoooooo Smart calls 'em, HMS top Souvenir Salesman, for the absurdity due to the "Lady Luck Survivors" of the "Big Ones" in Super Speedway Races and/or Competition Caution Flags of water bottle debris or the "Fan Boys" with the Super Secret Sprint  "Caution Phone Number".......   ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

NO ROOM FOR SUCH RACES IN THE CHASE>>>>....  ::)  ::)  ::)  ::)

The "PICK" is STILL in it!......GO 48..... ;)  ;)

Thanks for noticing there 4eye'd Buck

Yeti76620

NRA LIFE Member     SASS #76620     SCAA #1    RATS #480    OUTLAW

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

http://www.nationalgunrights.org/
CONTACT YOUR POLITICIANS: http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Four-Eyed Buck

Guess that wreck was a nasty one, Smoke got airborn. Didn't watch the race, was too busy getting disgusted with the Browns ::)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

Phoenix Racing is a good fit for "the dinger", It gives him a chance to slip back into racing in NASCAR. I totally agree with Junebugs staying ou tof the car for two weeks.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

yeti76620

Good race....  Sorry that it was sooooo short for Regan Smith in the 88  :-\  :-\   :(

Shout out for 'Dinger for a good job being gone for soo long and short notice in the 51...  8)

Fuel milage races don't thrill me too much but that's the nature of corn gas as I see it... ;)   Sure sucks... air... for those who guess wrong..  :D

48 car half as close as he was....  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  .... still at First Loser  :D

Next weekend Kansas for the cars.... trucks off

"Lord, make me accurate, my aim true, and my hand faster than those who would do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If only I had my gun"; finally Lord, if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass." ...... Amen

Silver Creek Slim

The Pack decided to play.

Congrats on the Redskins win, Arcey.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Four-Eyed Buck

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Browns win, did a fairly good job with all facets for a change ::)

Arcey

Thankee, Slim.

3 'n 3. Don't know how ta act. Skins 'n the Browns win on the same weekend. Strange.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Was busy watchin the circus that were the Raiders Falcons game.  Thought sure we'd see overtime on that one.  Coach needs ta tell his boys the difference tween good touches an bad touches like they do with the little kids in school. 
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

mestiza letty

AWESOME comeback from Peyton Manning ! He's like the "Tin Man" of 'OZ once he's warmed up look out
Don't wear out yer shirt collar lookin' fer the hindsight
~Eddie Adamek~ Trick Roper
NRA, SCORRS, RATS #518

Four-Eyed Buck

Haslam now owns the Browns. Holmgren will be gone at the end of the season. As far as Heckert and Shumur go, still up in the air ::)

Texas Lawdog

As the season goes, so does the coach, sometimes.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Leo Tanner

Trucks er runnin up in Sparks taday on the new track.  Wish I could be there.  So far it's a great race.

Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

yeti76620

Quote from: Leo Tanner on October 20, 2012, 01:07:36 PM
Trucks er runnin up in Sparks taday on the new track.  Wish I could be there.  So far it's a great race.

Must be a local thing there Master Tanner.....  Trucks run next weekend in Martinsville....

Nationwide run'n today in KS..... Lagono on a roll on the Pole as well as Kasey Kahne for the cupper's tomorrow...

Gotta oil change thing going on here....

8)

Leo Tanner

You gotta see this track.  It was a division 2 race but they were runnin all out.

Roland Deschain

yeti76620

;D RACE DAY!  ;D

Great job for Li'l Ricky to win for be'n 2 laps down, still in first loser position behind Sadler,  looks like it'll go to finial race....  8)

Pretty Li't Girl finished 10th.... shant be long to be win'n   :-*  :-*  :-*

HMS all over the grid for the start..... The Pick is in the top 10..... WOW, the Ol' Guy starts 2nd... ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Hope'n Regan brings the 88 car to the top at finish & Pritty Li'l Girl on lead lap.......  8)  8)  8)

GO 88

A Sure Bet:.....  The Donkcos will NOT lose today......  Guarrrrrannnnnnteeeeeed!!!!

Texas Lawdog

A tuff loss for the Skins today. The Dallas game was a JOKE. The Texans are for real.  Let's hope that Junebug will be back in the car Martinsville next week. Good win for Stenhouse at Kansas.

yeti76620

48 car snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.....lucky day to finish in top 10 and continue on as first loser...   ::)  ::)  ::)

Pretty Li'l Girl.... LOL... ROF....LOL.... if ya gunna retaliate... DON"T WRECK YOURSELF.....  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Regan Smith races to the top 10 in the 88 car.....  Hope he finds a top team to race for... might see him in the 88 for Martinsville  ???

JR still has to pass some tests from the head shaker doc....  :(  :(

Arcey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on October 21, 2012, 03:58:02 PM
A tuff loss for the Skins today. The Dallas game was a JOKE. The Texans are for real.  Let's hope that Junebug will be back in the car Martinsville next week. Good win for Stenhouse at Kansas.

The 'Skins beat themselves with turnovers. There's a lot of room for optimism though. With the addition of Griffin they can score from anywhere 'n 4th down doesn't mean much to 'em. He's impressive. Then there's Morris, 'nother plus. Fred Davis is out for the year. That'll hurt. Giants had all they wanted.

Good on Houston.

I'd rather be lucky than good. Stenhouse was both yesterday. Don't know what happened today. Every time I switched stations they were under caution. I'll read about it after the late game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com