Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

I sure don't want to go to work and hear all about it.
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

yep alll week at least till they loose one.
Mathew 5.9

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, My wife actually watched the entire Redskins game. I hope this is first on many wins for the Skins this year.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Thanks for the support, Tex. They played a good game. Thinkin' when the Saints scored Grossman would have paniced 'n lost the game late. Griffin didn't.

They'll drop some, Roo. All I want is seven more. Two against Jones' team would be nice.

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, The secondary needs work, but they seem to have a fair pass rush. That's something that Dallas doesn't have, their secondary might be better this year. I think they will go 8-8, just like last year. They need to get rid of Jones and Romo.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Arcey

Quote from: Texas Lawdog on September 10, 2012, 07:15:48 PM
They need to get rid of Jones and Romo.

Heh, heh, heh.............Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, yeah!

Texas Lawdog

Griffin said he was never a Cowboy fan even though he lived in Texas.  Arcey, Do you mind, if the Moose and I root for the Skins this year.

Arcey

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, I am anxious to see how RG III does against the Eagles and Giants this year. The Skins might just win the NFC East.

Arcey

Tryin' hard not ta get ahead of next week, Tex. Don't wanna lose to the Rams. Gettin' a feelin' of cautious confidence tho.

Hail.

Texas Lawdog

I don't think that the Rams will be much of a problem.

Arcey

Hope not. Last thing I wanna see for the team is Griffin stuck on a loser as Bradford's been. Shame.

Arcey

Here ya go, Tex. Do the Griffin.

Robert Griffin III has started a new craze.

It's the 2012 answer to "Tebowing." The "Griffining" pose was born during the rookie's first NFL touchdown pass in the Washington Redskins' 40-32 win over the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.

Griffin was hit while throwing the ball, then sat up and raised his arms when he saw Pierre Garcon make the catch and scamper for an 88-yard score.

Now many people are copying the pose. An Internet search of the word "Griffining" late Wednesday produced more than 300,000 images.

Says Griffin: "Who would have thought getting knocked on your butt and throwing a touchdown would start a phenomenon like that? But it is what it is. And 'Griffining,' 'RG3ing,' whatever they want to call it, I'm not opposed to it. But it's pretty funny to me."

Griffin's performance has made believers out of Redskin Nation. That includes NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt Jr., who when asked this week said, "I think they can go 10-6. I feel very comfortable with that. Very comfortable. I think they can win [the NFC East]. I think it's there for the taking."

Silver Creek Slim

The Pack sure looked better last night than on Sunday. Clay Matthews is a keeper.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Arcey

Mathews is a beast........................

Texas Lawdog

He looks like he eats a lot of raw meat.

Four-Eyed Buck

His Dad was a heck of a linebacker for the Brown ::)s
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Texas Lawdog

The Browns and the Cowboys had a rivalrvy in the 60s, when Frank Ryan was QB, Jim Brown was RB, and Lou Groza was the kicker.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com