Beer Drinkin', Racin' 'n Football

Started by Arcey, February 27, 2008, 03:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Lawdog

SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Texas Lawdog

I just noticed that Richard Petty will drive the #43 STP car as the pace car for the race at Daytona this weekend.
SASS#47185  RO I   ROII       NCOWS#2244  NCOWS Life #186  BOLD#393 GAF#318 SCORRS#1 SBSS#1485  WASA#666  RATS#111  BOSS#155  Storm#241 Henry 1860#92 W3G#1000  Warthog AZSA #28  American Plainsmen Society #69  Masonic Cowboy Shootist  Hiram's Rangers#18  FOP  Lt. Col  Grand Army of The Frontier, Life Member CAF
   Col.  CAF  NRA  TSRA   BOA  Dooley Gang  BOPP  ROWSS  Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company  Cow Cracker Cavalry   Berger Sharpshooters "I had no Irons in the Fire". "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie"?

Lucky Irish Tom

Okay now I've seen everything.  Heading up Military Highway the other day and I spy what looks like a NASCAR vehicle al painted up with the Tide Detergent logo on it,but something didn't look quite right.  As I got closer I noticed they have put big ole 24 inch chrome wheels on it with them little fattie tires, it looked absolutely ridiculous.  I'll try to get a picture of it next time I go that way. Course maybe it's a sign that NASCAR is getting ready to sponsor an "In Da Hood" race!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Texas Lawdog

I guess that's how he rolls in "tha hood"!

Arcey

Look on the door 'n see if there's a 10 or a 17 on it. The answer could explain it. 
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Leo Tanner

Mebbe it had XIV on it. 

Funny thing is that the kids round here see it an say "X fourteen". 
Howsabout that's just plain 14 you dumba$$es.  Don't they teach this stuff anymore?

The white kid gangs in my town make me laugh so hard sometimes.
"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Texas Lawdog

Arcey

It'd prolly be a Rudd or DW car. Craven, Hamilton, Jr., the 'ringers' 'n part timers Wells put in it n'er sold well 'ere if they sold at all.

Doubt the ones young/dumb 'nuff ta spend money on them 'rims' remember Rudd in the 5 with Tide.

Suppose anything is possible tho.   
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Texas Lawdog

I had forgotten about Tricky Ricky and the #5.

Ozark Tracker

Joe Gibbs Racing driver Brad Coleman was testing a Gibbs NASCAR Sprint Cup Series car at Toyota Arizona Proving Grounds earlier this week and came onto the radio and told his crew something rather unusual.

"Guys, I hit a coyote," Coleman said.

Coleman was running close to 200 mph around the 10-mile test track when he saw the animal wander under the outside guardrail.
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Arcey

LOL!!!! That'll give ya some down force. A new meanin' ta 'bump draftin''.

Neil Bonnett smacked a deer at Pocono. The car was beyond repair in the track's garage area. Earnhardt hit a sea gull in Daytona durin' the race. Damned thing exploded inna red mist 'n feathers. Messed up the left headlight area. The damage ta the aero package may have cost 'im the race. God rest 'em, they loved ta hunt tagether.

That coyote is priceless. 

Ozark Tracker

I'm bettin the last thing that went through that coyote's mind was I thought he'd dodge   :o ;)

you ever see that one comercial where the car dodges the squirrel and has a wreck,  they had a locally made comericial makin fun of that one,  showed the car, the squirrel,  heard a thump, thump,  little sign comes up, says this is Arkansas, we don't brake or dodge wildlife.  ;D
We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Texas Lawdog

Arcey, I remember an episode of "Winners" where Neil had Dale on as his special guest. They were at a lake and each of them had a "souped up" bass boat and they raced each other. They really enjoyed each other best when they were hunting or fishing. I miss them both. I taped the last race Neil won, which was an ARCA race at the old Texas World Speedway and he was driving a black Lumina #31. I get it out and watch it every once in a while.

Arcey

Ain't got a tree rat inna while. They run in front of ya, panic 'n do the death dance. Enjoyed makin' snakes feeler gauges. Don't see 'em no more since the woods behind were developed. Got feral cats now. They hide good.

Ain't the same without 'em, Tex. Them was a mess. Loved one 'nother like brothers. Would put each other in the fence in a heartbeat. That's racin'. Sure miss 'em.

Story goes.....

Earnhardt was winnin' some money. Bonnett was werkin' on it but still poor. Earnhardt showed 'im a new rifle he'd just bought. Asked 'im if 'e liked it. Bonnett said he sher did.

Earnhardt sed, 'Good. That's yours. I bought two'. 

Texas Lawdog

That's how Dale was. He never forgot where he came from. He did a lot of things for folks that never got published, but that's the way he wanted it.

Silver Creek Slim

It's official. Brett is playing for the Vikings this year.  ::)

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Leo Tanner

"When you have to shoot, shoot.  Don't talk."
     Tuco--The Good the Bad and the Ugly

"First comes smiles, then lies.  Last is gunfire."
     Roland Deschain

"Every man steps in the manure now an again, trick is not ta stick yer foot in yer mouth afterward"

religio SENIOR est exordium of scientia : tamen fossor contemno sapientia quod instruction.

Four-Eyed Buck

Sorry, Slim ::) The Pack sure smacked this years Brownies around Sat., doesn't bode well for N.E. Ohio again this year. edwards forgot to bring his hands again ::) :-\ :P
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Arcey

Can't wait ta see 'im at Lambeau dressed in purple with horns 'n all. Maybe they can scrape 'im off the field with a putty knife. A big purple grease spot.

Texas Lawdog

I heard that it was a 2 year deal that he signed. The Vikings have spent a lot of money on all those QBs they have. Brett led the league in interceptions last year. I know Slim has been disappointed again. Brett will always come back, because he can still play.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com