The wife joined our ranks finally

Started by sundance44`s, February 12, 2008, 09:31:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sundance44`s

The wife has been shooting my black powder guns for 5 years now ..and finally I convinced her to join SASS ..I bought her a pair of 5 1/2 Uberti Remmies 44s ..and she`ll be shooting my 1860 Henry and Stoger sxs all with black powder . SASS #79338 Alamo Kat
Her name is Kathy folks have always called her Kat ..I have always called her Alamo because when I taught her to shoot we were shooting front stuffers and she would load and lock like she was defending a wall at the Alamo ! I`d have to make her take a break and let the rifle cool off . ;D
Remington Americas Oldest GunMaker

You boys gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

Oldelm

Sundance,...congrats for you & Alamo Kat. Sure must be nice to have the wife shootin with ya.
......now when you want to add another gun or two to the brace, you only have to come to agrrement on WHICH ONE... or ALL of 'em  ;D  ;D 

Bull Schmitt

Sundance,

Congratulations on successfully convincing Alamo Kat to shoot Remingtons. Would she like to be a member of SCORRS? If so let me know and I will add her to the roster.

Bull Schmitt
SCORRS VP and Webmaster
Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
GAF Adjutant General
GAF Commander Department of the Atlantic
GAF Webmaster
SCORRS President & Webmaster
SASS #9535, SCORRS, GAF, NRA

sundance44`s

Thanks Bull ...sure thing , she works on a computer all day , and won`t look at one in her free time ..so she won`t be on much .
She instantly picked the Remmie as her favorite ...Might be because thats what I kept putting in her hand ...lol  ;D
Interesting look how many folks have joined SASS in the last 4 years I have been a member 18,000 between my number and the wife`s number .
Remington Americas Oldest GunMaker

You boys gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

Bull Schmitt

Sundance,

Got'er done! ;D

Tell her only real ladies like her shoot black powder and Remington Revolvers! :D

Bull Schmitt
SCORRS Vp and Webmaster
Bvt Col Bull Schmitt
GAF Adjutant General
GAF Commander Department of the Atlantic
GAF Webmaster
SCORRS President & Webmaster
SASS #9535, SCORRS, GAF, NRA

The General

Congratulations to Alamo Kat on her new adventures & nice firearms.  Welcome to SCORRS as well.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you".

"You may be whatever you resolve to be". - General "Stonewall" Jackson
"Our God was my shield.  His protecting care is an additional cause for gratitude". - General "Stonewall" Jackson

Hoof Hearted

Welcome Kat and how do!

She must be an alright gal to put up with a bunch like us :P
Anonymity breeds bravado.......especially over the internet!
http://cartridgeconversion.com
http://heelbasebullet.com
aka: Mayor Maynot KILLYA SASS #8038
aka: F. Alexander Thuer NCOWS #3809
STORM #400

Steel Horse Bailey

Congratulation!

Welcome, Alamo Kat!  You and Sundance come over and have a cup of Arbuckles Coffee with the rest of us Remington shooters!  Glad ta "see" ya.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com