New frame stamping

Started by RRio, February 08, 2008, 11:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RRio

I don't know if USFA is coming under fire about the patent date stamping on the side of the frames like the Great Westerns have, but I have a new stamping that a certain other company in Hartford could not do anything about:

Whatda think? ;D ;D
"I hate rude behavior in a man. I won't tolerate it"  - Capt. Woodrow Call

"Proud citizen of CasCity since 2004." 
NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

Fox Creek Kid

It's not illegal to use the patent dates. I have a good friend who was in on the conversation with Alessando Pietta concerning this matter. Evidently, the Italian lawyers conferring with Pietta are misinformed as Uberti has used these patent dates for an eternity.  ::)

RRio

Quote from: Fox Creek Kid on February 08, 2008, 04:27:01 PM
It's not illegal to use the patent dates. I have a good friend who was in on the conversation with Alessando Pietta concerning this matter. Evidently, the Italian lawyers conferring with Pietta are misinformed as Uberti has used these patent dates for an eternity.  ::)

It would not surprise me if the matter did not rear it's ugly head, though. Anyhow just an idea, albeit a unpopular idea!  ;D

I do like the idea of the USFA trademark stamped there like a martially marked gun, though. ;)

NCOWS 2492  SASS 22927   SCORRS     USFACS #28       GAF #267 Dept. of the Platte  AZ        STORM #178

RRio

Quote from: Rawhide Rio on February 08, 2008, 11:37:22 AM
I don't know if USFA is coming under fire about the patent date stamping on the side of the frames like the Great Westerns have, but I have a new stamping that a certain other company in Hartford could not do anything about:

Whatda think? ;D ;D

Ain't this picture from the USFA website interesting?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com