Flyer for NCOWS National Shoot '08

Started by Irish Dave, December 04, 2007, 10:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadeye Don

GW,  How much do vendors have to pay to set up a tent or booth at the Nationals?
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

gw

HMMMM.......I thought there was a vendor registration on the NCOWS website, but when I just now checked I couldn't find one.
      Looks like we'll have to find out where it is, possibly a separate website. Maybe 'ol L.G. knows where to find it and can post a link here ;D  (I already owe him a beer for correcting the link in my previous post, spose another one won't hurt!)
NCOWS 1437-Territorial Representative  -Great Lakes Freight and Mining Co.- NCOWS Representative and Delegate to the Executive Board
SASS 5847 Life
NMLRA
NRA Life
MIAMI RIFLE CLUB Life
QUIGLEY SHOOTER Lifer

Books OToole

Quote from: Deadeye Don on January 21, 2008, 08:59:21 AM
GW,  How much do vendors have to pay to set up a tent or booth at the Nationals?

The National Shoots at Ackley, Iowa, did not charge vendors.  This was to encourage them to come.

The Nationals that were at McKee, Ky, did charge because the proprietor of "Hooten Old Town" was.....what's the word I'm looking for?......Hmmmm.

The jury is still out on the Evansville, In. Nationals.

Books
[A vendor at Iowa but not Kentucky.]
G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Lone Gunman

Quote from: gw on January 21, 2008, 09:14:09 AM
HMMMM.......I thought there was a vendor registration on the NCOWS website, but when I just now checked I couldn't find one.

The Convention form is a combination conventioneer/vendor form but not the one for the National Shoot. NCOWS hasn't charged a vendor fee for a number of years, I believe the vendor fees at Hooten were paid directly to Ralph Marcum and didn't pass through NCOWS, if we did collect anything it ALL went to Ralph. As for 2008, that would depend on what Rowdy worked out with the range. Since there isn't a fee for camping my guess would be there wouldn't be one for vendors either but it would be best to see what Rowdy has to say.
George "Lone Gunman" Warnick

"...A man of notoriously vicious & intemperate disposition"

French Jack

French Jack

Deadeye Don

Ok thanks.  I will pass that on to a possible Vendor.

Rowdy Fulcher

Deadeye
Glad to hear you have a vendor interested . I have got a clothing vendor coming out of Tenn he will carry lots of clothing . What does your vendor carry .

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Rowdy Fulcher on January 22, 2008, 05:08:05 PM
Deadeye
Glad to hear you have a vendor interested . I have got a clothing vendor coming out of Tenn he will carry lots of clothing . What does your vendor carry .

Rowdy,  I responded to your pm with information.  Thanks.

Steel Horse Bailey

Quote from: Deadeye Don on January 23, 2008, 07:08:32 AM
Rowdy,  I responded to your pm with information.  Thanks.

The REST of us didn't really wanna know what items they carry. Harrumppfh

;)

Just kiddin', Don!  ;D
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Deadeye Don

Any word on motels in the area that are suggested for those of us that prefer to stay dry and sleep in a real bed?

Books OToole

I will be staying at the Range.  Dry and in a real bed.  With a saloon with in crawling distance to my tent. ;D
(As will at least five other members of the KVC.)

For those of you are disinclined to join us in "Boom Town Luxury;" Rowdy will be putting out a list of near-by holsteries.

Books
G.I.L.S.

K.V.C.
N.C.O.W.S. 2279 - Senator
Hiram's Rangers C-3
G.A.F. 415
S.F.T.A.

Rowdy Fulcher

Deadeye Don
call the Holiday Inn Express at 812-421-9773 we have a block of rooms Tell them it's for the National Shoot to get the reduced rate $74 + tax . This will put you about 4 miles from the range and there is tons of restaurants within 2mile strip . Also hope you can make the Awards Dinner on Saturday Night .

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Rowdy Fulcher on February 06, 2008, 06:43:20 PM
Deadeye Don
call the Holiday Inn Express at 812-421-9773 we have a block of rooms Tell them it's for the National Shoot to get the reduced rate $74 + tax . This will put you about 4 miles from the range and there is tons of restaurants within 2mile strip . Also hope you can make the Awards Dinner on Saturday Night .

Thanks for the reply Rowdy.  That was exactly the information I was looking for.  Oh and thank you for arranging that 45 colt side shoot.  That should be alot of fun. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com