SANTA BABY!!

Started by Coffinmaker, December 03, 2007, 09:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coffinmaker

You've all heard the song "Santa Baby" so ...............

What does everybody want Santa to leave under the tree this year?? :o

Coffinmaker

Fox Creek Kid

The same thing I wanted last Xmas: a Type II Richards in .44 Colt.  :'(

Crow Scout

I want a brand spanking new 1860 Army Thuer Conversion.  Santa's elves are fresh out of those so I'll just have to make it myself.  On second thought, some 4140 steel would do quite nicely.

Major 2

Quote from: Fox Creek Kid on December 03, 2007, 11:01:49 PM
The same thing I wanted last Xmas: a Type II Richards in .44 Colt.  :'(
And NEXT Christmas  :-\
when planets align...do the deal !

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Major 2 on December 04, 2007, 03:45:43 AM
And NEXT Christmas  :-\

LOL   I was thinking the same thing of Kids post.  It may become somewhat of a Christmas tradition wish list.
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Capt. Willard

Put me down for a pair of nice thuer 1860 conversions as well!

hogshooter

:D hey everybody , merry christmas and happy new year  ;D ;D
     Dear Santa baby :
all i want for christmas is my two front teeth===  no no no  that aint right . all i want for christmas is a new R&M conversion, a sharps 45/70, a new hammer shotgun ,woolie chaps, a boss of the plains hat, new boots ,some sterling silver to go on the spurs i'm making,a 1876 rifle, and ???????  i cant remember but i know i am forgetting sumpin oh well just bring me this stuff and i will get the rest next year . ;D ;D ;D
    yourn truly
    hogshooter ( whats been a really good cowboy this year)

Pappy Hayes

Santa Baby, first I would like my son-in-law home safely and the rest of the troops. For myself, my Richard's Type II that has been on order for awhile. Hopefully that one will come true soon as it sounds like Cimarron is finally getting the 44's in. Everyone have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com