How About Some Quality Buckles for a Change?

Started by will ghormley, December 02, 2007, 01:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfWalker

Will,
Please get me on the list for 2, one in white bronze, one in bronze, plus both sizes of the Frank James rossettes when they're done.

My brother doesn't usually care for gold-colored stuff(unless its in coin or ingot form or as trim on a front stuffer hawken), but he absolutely fell in love with the bronze version of the square buckle.

Guess more leather is in order(already up to two gunrigs a piece, what's one more ;D ;D ;D)--Wolfwalker
I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same of them--John Wayne, The Shootist.

Member of the Bretheren of The Lost Arts: Our Motto: Take yer time, and do it yer ownself, Ye'll have a more harmonious outcome.

Wymore Wrangler

Will, I already said I wanted two white bronze ovals, so are they considered first casting, or just the pure silver ones???? ;D
Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

will ghormley

Hey Skip,

The first casting, or sometimes I call it the first run, is all the buckles cast the first time around from the first casting.  This buckle is the second buckle in the "Old West Collection Buckle" line, so OWCB2 will be cast into the buckle, along with the copyright stuff.  The first castings will be individually stamped, "108", indicating they are from the first casting of that buckle in 2008.  The second casting will be individually stamped, "208", indicating they are from the second casting, and so on.

So far, there will be at least 13 white bronze buckles, 3 brass buckles and 4 Sterling Silver buckles in the first casting.  I will cast as many more as I can afford, or get orders for.

There ya' have it.
Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

Dalton Masterson

Will, do you have a cost of silver buckles yet? Approximately anyway, being as these are heavier. Thanks. DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Marshal Will Wingam

Lookin' good, pard. Thanks for the update. Can hardly wait.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

will ghormley

Hey Dalton,

Without an actual weight on the finished product, I can't say for sure.  However, it's gonn'a be in the $(PM for actual guess on price) range somewhere.

Will

Will Ghormley

Wymore Wrangler

Fast horses for sale, Discount for newly minted gold coins, no questions asked....

will ghormley

Hey Skip,

The foundry emailed Tuesday saying the Brass Ovals had been cast and looked great before being touched-up and tumbled.  Nothing else had been cast yet, but hopefully that will happen yet this week.  Maybe I'll get a shipment next week, but there have been enough hitches in this process that I'm not counting on anything at this point.

Will

Will Ghormley

Wymore Wrangler

That's great news Will, thanks again for offering these beautiful buckles to us...

Buffalo

Wymore Wrangler

Will, it's been about two weeks, any update from the foundry... ;D

will ghormley

Hey guys,

It's Friday 25APL08 and I just got the Oval Buckles and Frank James Rosettes in.  I've got the buckle website updated with photos and prices.

http://www.willghormley-maker.com/OWCBuckles.html

Will

Will Ghormley

Dalton Masterson

Just wrote ya a check and will get it out ASAP Will. They look awesome! DM
SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Dr. Bob

Will,

It looks GREAT!!!!!  I'll get a check in the mail right away.
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Wymore Wrangler

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

;D ;D ;D DITTO  what Dalto said ;) :D ;D

tEN wOLVES ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

Those look outstanding, Will. I'll get a check off to you right away. :D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Buffalo

I'm making out my check, it will be on the way.
Buff

Wymore Wrangler

Will, my only concern was that you had mailed them, and they were lost in the postal system, in the past my postmaster has stated in several other items mailed to and from Des Moines that it only takes one day...

Buffalo

I got my oval buckles today. They are really nice! Thanks Will.
Buff

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com