Frank James Floral Stamps

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, December 01, 2007, 09:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cowboywc

Quote from: will ghormley on April 30, 2008, 03:28:49 PM
Hey Springfield,

Don't worry about it.  All six sets are spoken for and another one besides.  I'm gonn'a have to re-order just to get 'em to the folks who want 'em.  However, I can't afford to re-order till I get the checks from the folks who have spoken for all of the first 6.  So, if you want a set, let me know so I know how many to re-order.

Thanks,
Will

Howdy
Will
I would like to order a set
WC

Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

will ghormley

"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

springfield

OK, guess I'll be #9 for getting a set. Tell me when you want some money.

will ghormley

Hey Springfield,

I'd rather you didn't send money till I have the actual stamps in hand.  Right now I've got to order another four sets.  It may be a week or so before I can afford to order more stamps.  Then it will be at least a week till I get 'em from the foundry.  When I get 'em, I'll let ya' know.

Will

Will Ghormley

cowboywc

Quote from: will ghormley on April 30, 2008, 08:49:16 PM
Gotcha' down WC.

Thanks,
Will

Thanks Will
If you have them while I'm in Iowa I'll pick them up.
WC
Leather by WC / Standing Bear's Trading Post

will ghormley

I got paid for some stamps and buckles and was able to go ahead and order another six sets of Frank James stamps.  So, I should have enough on hand within a week and a half or so, to supply everyone who has requested stamps.  I am sending out the first run of stamps as the checks come in.  I've got 5/6 and 6/6 on my table as of now.  Those may be gone by the time mail gets here later today.

On the topic of mail:  USPS seems to be running slower than usual.  I suspect they are cutting down on their runs to conserve fuel and save money.  So, if your order doesn't show up when you think it should, relax, it's in the mail.  If they loose the order, I have insurance on each shipment.  It will be a hassel, but it will get worked out eventually.

Will

Will Ghormley

outrider

Will:

Sent my check out to you yesterday
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Marshal Will Wingam

Quote from: will ghormley on May 02, 2008, 02:06:25 PMI got paid for some stamps and buckles and was able to go ahead and order another six sets of Frank James stamps.
This is great. I'm mentally designing my new holsters already. Gotta be ready for when they get here.

Quote from: will ghormley on May 02, 2008, 02:06:25 PMUSPS seems to be running slower than usual.  I suspect they are cutting down on their runs to conserve fuel and save money.  So, if your order doesn't show up when you think it should, relax, it's in the mail.
That's normal here in Aromas anyway. Overnight shipments take 3 days to arrive. I don't know what the postal service does with our stuff, but it eventually does get here. ;) That's what comes from living in a postage stamp sized town that time forgot. ;D

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Marshal Will Wingam

OK, after all that, mine came today. Of course, I had to try them out. Yep, they work just fine. Cool, now I have to get busy. :D

Thanks, Will. ;)

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Will

I'm sure sorry to hear what happened, it sounds like you two pards were both having a bad day, and on kind of a collision course.

I think I can speak for most of the pards here at CAS CITY, and say that we have never questioned your integrity, and that you have never givin us a reason to , you have always come through with what you have promissed, and you have gone out of your way to bring us leather crafters and pards what we want, and I know how much we all appreciate you doing this, it's to bad when things like this happen, but like they say time heals all things, I'm sure all of this will be forgotten in no time at all .  ;) :D  Oh yea where's my stuff, JUST KIDDING ( LOL )  ;D

Take care Will, your the Man  ;) :) :D

tEN wOLVES ;) :D ;D

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Will  ;D ;D ;D

I just got my Buckles & my stamps, all I can say is FANTASTIC, the buckles are Beautiful, and the stamps are supper strong, I can't wait to use them on a new project.  ;D 8)

I want to thank you Will Ghormely for being there for us leather dudes, and providing us with QUILITY AND BEAUTIFUL ACCESSARIES, and tools we couldn't get anywhere else. SO THANKS. ;D

The better half, likes to open things up, so I said here open this , she had her hands full, ( great job of wrapping ), her comment to me was, you better ask Will if he needs to be reimbursed for the tape, this was the first time I ever saw her have a problem getting anything open, but armed with a pair of scissors a box cutter and a stick of dynamite she got it done, again a great job of wrapping (LOL ) :D ;D ;D

I just checked the impession, on the stamps, and they're clear and sharp, the depth is even, and the design is as perpect as I think it can be. WELL DONE , W.G. so heres a picture

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

I had to pull a few posts here before things got carried away. Let's keep our posts civil and if there are any disagreements to be exchanged, please do so using PM's rather than the open forum. There isn't anything personal in this so if I have offended anyone doing this, my apologies.

Many thanks,

Marshal Will

anvilring

Where can I find a picture/pictures of this original scabbard of Franks? The one that apparently is at the heart of this thread. And... where IS the original scabbard? on display somewhere? I'm curious....

compliments and regards,
                            mitch

will ghormley

The original, last time I heard, was at the James Farm.

Will

Will Ghormley

outrider

I believe that David Carrico has a photo plate on his web site...shows both Frank and Jessie's scabbards
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

will ghormley

If this works there will be a photo of Frank James Rig, as displayed at the James Farm.

Will

Will Ghormley

will ghormley

Whoo Hoooo!  I did it.  This is a whole new chapter in my technical life!

Will

Will Ghormley

Dalton Masterson

SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

santee

Historian at Old Tucson
SASS #2171
STORM #371
RATS #431
True West Maniac #1261

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator