Frank James Floral Stamps

Started by Marshal Will Wingam, December 01, 2007, 09:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will ghormley

Hey Guys,

Should have the first proto-type of the FJ rosette stamps to try out by Saturday, March 22nd.  I should have a price on production by then too.  If I don't have to re-tool 'em, you should be able to get 'em within two weeks after that.

Will

"When Liberty is illegal, only the outlaws will be free."  Will Ghormley

"Exploit your strengths.  Compensate for your weaknesses."
Will Ghormley

Tommy tornado

Keep your pants and your powder dry!
# 356056

Dalton Masterson

SASS #51139L
Former Territorial Governor of the Platte Valley Gunslingers (Ret)
GAF (Bvt.) Major in command of Battalion of Western Nebraska
SUDDS 194--Double Duelist and proud of it!
RATS #65
SCORRS
Gunfighting Soot Lord from Nebrasky
44 spoke, and it sent lead and smoke, and 17 inches of flame.
https://www.facebook.com/Plum-Creek-Leatherworks-194791150591003/
www.runniron.com

Marshal Will Wingam

Now yer talkin', pard. Thanks for the update.

SCORRS     SASS     BHR     STORM #446

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

:D   Sounds great Will, just let us know Pard  :o ;D

tEN wOLVES  ;) :D ;D
NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Marshal Will Wingam

OK, pards. It's getting close. Will just emailed me with this photo of his prototypes and the impressions they make. He's making a few minor touches on the wax originals then they'll be ready. I guess the clean-up stage means about a three-week delay in the production but it'll be worth the wait. These will sure be fun to play with. I guess I'd better start planning a new pair of holsters.

Dalton Masterson

They sure look good!!! Cant wait. DM
SASS #51139L
RATS #65
SCORRS
www.runniron.com

Dead Eye Dave

I'm going to buy one of those rigs for either my '75 Remmie or '71 OT.  They are the coolest things I have seen out there.  Speaking of leather, does anyone know anything about Ned Buckshot' Wild West?  I saw this great Gentleman's rig for say a 3.5 Colt clone but since Saturday every time I try to go to the website I get the message that my web browser can't find the server. 

Thanks

DB

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

They are looking good Will, I look forward to getting them in my hands,  ;D 8)

Dead Eye Dave, that web site may be having some problems , see if you can get his phone# and give him a call, I'm sure someone in the forum would have the #  ???

NRA, SASS# 69595, NCOWS#3123 Leather Shop, RATTS# 369, SCORRS, BROW, ROWSS #40   Shoot Straight, Have Fun, That's What It's All About

Dead Eye Dave

Thanks TW.  I got a hold of him.  This cowboy stuff is addictive.  But its a good one to have.  Its like my other obsession, trombones. (I'm a musician/teacher)  Lots of different equipment to have and you get a lot of bang for the buck.(literally in the case of the focus of this forum)  And a shout out again to everyone here on this forum.  Ya'll have been so helpful to this greenhorn. ;D

DB

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

:D ;D :D Likewise Mr. Dead Eye Dave, it's good to have ya ridin with us pard  8) ::) ;D And the addiction will only get worse  :o :-\ :P ::) ??? ;) :D ;D

outrider

Hey Ten Wolves...you drummin up new pards for the forum ??? ??? ;D
Outrider  (formerly "Dusty Dick" out of PA.)
SASS #2353
BOLD #895
Custom Leathersmith
Ocoee Rangers

Ten Wolves Fiveshooter

Howdy Outrider  ;) ;D

I'm doing my best pard, we can always use new talent here in the Leather Shop don't ya know, it doesn't seem that long ago , that I jumped in for the first time , and all you pards gave me a big welcome , and made me feel I had a chance at doing this leather craft , and made feel right at home, and thanks for that , it gave me incentive to keep doing this , now I can't stop and I don't want to either , between Cowboy WC and you pards I can't miss  ;D

will ghormley

Hey Guys,

It's Friday 25APL08.  I got the Frank James Rosettes in today.  I'll try to get a webpage built for 'em this weekend.  When I have the page up, I'll post it for ya'.

Will

Will Ghormley

Marshal Will Wingam

Lookin' forward to seeing those. Thanks for the update. ;D

will ghormley

Hey Guys,

Sunday, 27APL08:  Got the Frank James Rosette page up and runnin'.  I only had six sets of stamps made.  Two are in the mail.  The Marshal had asked me to serial number 'em like the buckles, for collectible purposes.  So, the six sets of stamps are matched, one large with one small.  Each set is stamped: 1/6 108, 2/6 108, and so on.  This indicates that the set is from 1 to 6 of a set of 6, and from the 1st casting of '08.  1/6 and 2/6 are sold and in the mail.  Outrider, Dalton Masterson, and Wolf Walker also have staked claim on a set.  That leaves 1 sets up for grabs.  If I someone wants that one, I'll just have to have another set made for myself!

You can see 'em at:  http://www.willghormley-maker.com/StampsAndTools.html

Will

Will Ghormley

Marshal Will Wingam

Cool. Thanks for the serial #'s Will. I'm really looking forward to getting those. Now, all I have to do is use my imagination for making cool stuff. After they arrive, of course. ;D

Dalton Masterson

Awesome Will. I will just send you one check for the buckles and the stamps now. Thanks a bunch! DM
SASS #51139L
RATS #65
SCORRS
www.runniron.com

springfield

I was wanting a set, but I don't want to take yours.

will ghormley

Hey Springfield,

Don't worry about it.  All six sets are spoken for and another one besides.  I'm gonn'a have to re-order just to get 'em to the folks who want 'em.  However, I can't afford to re-order till I get the checks from the folks who have spoken for all of the first 6.  So, if you want a set, let me know so I know how many to re-order.

Thanks,
Will

Will Ghormley

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com