Ruckass at Racoon Forks

Started by Quick Fire, September 10, 2007, 08:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quick Fire

I'd like to personally thank everyone that attended The Blue River Regulators annual Ruckass at Racoon Forks. You're attendance made this another great match. A special thanks to all the folks from KVC. They made a long journey to help support a sister NCOWS club, and for that I'm greatful. The weather was great, the stages were fun and challenging, and last but most important, the socializing was great. Again thanks, and I hope tro see you all next year.

Quick Fire
QuickFire                                 Lt. Colonel, Division of Nebraska                                                                                                                                                                          GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                                         
NCOWS 1717

River City John

It was a great time. Quick Fire and all did a fabulous job. Took today off to clean equipment and guns and reload for next weekend.

Thanks to "Lil' Buckaroo" for sharing his wall tent with the new dance floor.

And I didn't have to yodel once.
RCJ
"I was born by the river in a little tent, and just like the river I've been running ever since." - Sam Cooke
"He who will not look backward with reverence, will not look forward with hope." - Edmund Burke
". . .freedom is not everything or the only thing, perhaps we will put that discovery behind us and comprehend, before it's too late, that without freedom all else is nothing."- G. Warren Nutter
NCOWS #L146
GAF #275

Yuma Kid

All,
It was "shining times".  We had 6-7 primitive camp sites, 1 modern tent (separate camp area) and an RV in the parking lot (and 1 guy stayed in the registration building......me!)  all in all we had around 16-18 folks camped all week-end.  The weather, food, stages, dinners, shooting, lunches, conversation, breakfasts were all great.  Did I mention I got fed pretty good?  Seriously, it was a fabulous shoot.  If ya didn't make it, you missed a good one.  Maybe next year.
Yuma
Keep Yer Powder Dry!

NCOWS #L129,  G.A.F. # 767, SASS #31302, NRA Life Endowment, Lancaster County Bounty Collection Agentcy #29

Dr. Bob

Quick Fire,

As one of them KVC fellers, I would like to say that we had a GREAT time.  Excellent stages, great food and lots of fine folks to shoot and jaw with.  Hope that I can make it back next year! ;D ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com