NEW!! Scarlet Mask Vigilance Society Web Page

Started by Ottawa Creek Bill, August 30, 2007, 08:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ottawa Creek Bill

Thanks to Dutch Limbach we now have our own web page. Click on the link below to check it out. Bookmark it for later reference.

Again...thanks Dutch.....

Bill
http://smvsposse.home.insightbb.com/index.htm
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Dr. Bob

Kewel!!! ;D  Dutch does real nice work!!  Boy, you guys are lucky to have so many talented folks there in the mid-Indiana area.  Good shooting and rapid growth! ;D
Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Steel Horse Bailey

I'll second what Dr. Bob said about Dutch and his talent!  Thanks, Greg!
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

gw

NCOWS 1437-Territorial Representative  -Great Lakes Freight and Mining Co.- NCOWS Representative and Delegate to the Executive Board
SASS 5847 Life
NMLRA
NRA Life
MIAMI RIFLE CLUB Life
QUIGLEY SHOOTER Lifer

Deadeye Don

Thank you Dutch.  Now all we have to do is add a few more pictures of the posse members and we will be in business.  Bill,  perhaps we could have a camera present at our first shoot?   
Great Lakes Freight and Mining Company

Steel Horse Bailey

Howdy!

I'm not Bill, but I'd bet money there'll be at least a couple cameras there.  Larry Gardner, a long-time friend of Bill's - and the feller who came up with the name of the club - is a professional photographer.  And ... Bill has had Photographic training as well, thanks to Uncle Sam.  And a life-long interest.
"May Your Powder always be Dry and Black; Your Smoke always White; and Your Flames Always Light the Way to Eternal Shooting Fulfillment !"

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Deadeye Don

Quote from: Steel Horse Bailey on August 31, 2007, 06:50:24 AM
Howdy!

I'm not Bill, but I'd bet money there'll be at least a couple cameras there.  Larry Gardner, a long-time friend of Bill's - and the feller who came up with the name of the club - is a professional photographer.  And ... Bill has had Photographic training as well, thanks to Uncle Sam.  And a life-long interest.

Nope you arent Bill.   ;)

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

The Avocado Kid

"Holy smokes thats a lot of Indians!!".....General George Armstrong Custer 7th Cavalry

Silver Creek Slim

NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Ottawa Creek Bill

I've notified Dutch that there is a problem with the web site...I'm sure he will have it fixed soon.

Bill
Vice Chairman American Indian Council of Indianapolis
Vice Chairman Inter tribal Council of Indiana
Member, Ottawa-Chippewa Band of Indians of Michigan
SASS # 2434
NCOWS # 2140
CMSA # 3119
NRA LIFER

Dr. Bob

Regards, Doc
Dr. Bob Butcher,
NCOWS 2420, Senator
HR 4
GAF 405,
NRA Life,
KGC 8.
Warthog
Motto: Clean mind  -  Clean body,   Take your pick

Dutch Limbach

Its back up and running now. I can't say for sure what happened to that page. When I went on the server it showed the file as being empty. I had to upload the file again. I've checked the site and the rest of the pages are all OK.

Dutch
"Men do not differ much about what they will call evils; they differ enormously about what evils they will call excusable."
-- G. K. Chesterton

"I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses."
-- Stephen King

The Avocado Kid

What a great looking place and group....I wish I didn't live so far away....don't see much green trees in Phoenix,Az. Nice looking website. Dusty.
"Holy smokes thats a lot of Indians!!".....General George Armstrong Custer 7th Cavalry

Deadeye Don

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com