VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major E A Sterner

saw that,hope things work out for the best for you
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Pony Racer

:(Ughh my truck is not doing well.  No shooting for me this weekend.

Hope it is not a big expense...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Two more work days and then I head out to set up camp for Range Wars.  Looking forward to night shoot.  Gonna be a cold one but I cannot wait to make Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOOM and Stink with me F&B Posse pards. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

I'll be watching for the flashes from Bertha in the night sky WW!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Cardinal is stoked!  We have missed multiple weekend shoots and this one has the night shoot, 4h center overnight on Friday and the two days of shooting afterwards!  Wahoooo Yehawwwwwwwwwww ;D

Going to do a little 12 gauge reloading tonight - just to get back to all shotgun shells reloaded.

Friday night will be chilly and I think the am on Saturday and sunday will be too.  However, the days look pretty nice and mild!

2 work days left !
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

One more work day for this cowboy.  I'm going out early Friday to set up camp.  The truck and trailer have been getting loaded over the last few days.  At least I don't have to worry about taking much food.  The Chuck Wagon will be there and that is some gooooood eats.  Looking forward to shootin' wit ya'll. 

YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Wildcat Will

Mighty cold but getting ready to load up guns and ammo so I can head out.  The time has come to put Smoke in them there hills.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sod Buster

As most of ou know, I have not been shooting for over a year (VA State 2012 was the last time) since both my parents got sick & were moved into a Nursing facility.  This past Sunday (Oct. 27), my father passed away.  :'(  I will be traveling to New Jersey this coming Saturday (11/2) to bury him in his native state.

My mother is not doing that much better as she has Congestive Heart Failure.  The doctors have only given her 2-3 months.

I hope to return to shootin' with you soon.  I have missed it and my pards.

--Sod Buster
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss SB.  May God comfort you in this difficult time.  It will be great to see you when you are ready to return.  God Bless.

Lucky Irish Tom

Prayers up for you and your family Sod Buster. Hopefully I'll be back to shooting by the time you are so it can be a real smokey reunion.

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on November 02, 2013, 05:48:02 AM
Prayers up for you and your family Sod Buster. Hopefully I'll be back to shooting by the time you are so it can be a real smokey reunion.

and you know the same from us here Tom
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Prayers up SB. Looking forward to getting you and Tom and Little Rooster back in for a good ole smokey time.

For SB and LR, I might be doing a raid of sorts up to Nor Va next weekend to relieve our pal Frio of his cap and ball pistols.

I will keep you both posted maybe we can do lunch or a coffee break...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on November 02, 2013, 07:46:49 AM
Prayers up SB. Looking forward to getting you and Tom and Little Rooster back in for a good ole smokey time.

For SB and LR, I might be doing a raid of sorts up to Nor Va next weekend to relieve our pal Frio of his cap and ball pistols.

I will keep you both posted maybe we can do lunch or a coffee break...

PR

give me a heads up if you have time
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Not much talking going on these days.  Where is the F&B Posse.  We use to be such a chatty group. 

litl rooster

been feeling bad that i can't get out to shoot like I'd like...so I guess it just the same coming here.  Now were moving

SB is stealing dealing with family issues so he hasn't been available.
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

WW I think I found the perfect warthog gun that you might want to consider for Gunfighter

Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Or "How to knock down all the targets with one shot".

Pony Racer

WAHOOOO YEHAWWWW I do like that gun!

LR we need to get to shoot with ya'll before ya'll leave.

When do you think you will move?

I ended up not being able to pull trigger on the C&B's frio has - to many vehicle issues...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on November 11, 2013, 08:48:37 AM
WAHOOOO YEHAWWWW I do like that gun!

LR we need to get to shoot with ya'll before ya'll leave.

When do you think you will move?

I ended up not being able to pull trigger on the C&B's frio has - to many vehicle issues...

PR

The first of the month

3 working days left
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

LR where are you moving to?  You getting closer to SE Va so you can shoot with us more often?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com