VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

WW and I will endeavor to Smoke out them Hills without several of our best F&B Smokey shooters!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Got to make some Smoke and Boom with my pards this weekend.  The weather could not have been better for Roundup.  Sunny and pleasent both days.  Cannot not say the same about my shootin' but Big Bertha was a roaring. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

The weather indeed was good this year. Glad all had a good time
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

That's it!  Next match has got to be C&B.  I just heard the Pietas screaming in the cabinet to come out and play.   
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

WW you shooting saturday?

PR

BTW - My 14 yr old is the National IEA Champion for Future Novice over Fences!!!!

Wahoooooooooooooo
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Alright Pony, you may have a future Olympian in Equestrian events in the making.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

She'll be in the next olympics she keeps that up.

Sent my SOM App off Yesterday....guess I shoot learn to shoot something before the match starts.   

ah hell! why change things now?
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

No shootin' Saturday for me.  Work out in Halifax this weekend.  I took the C&Bs out for a run last weekend in Halifax and ran them for three reloads each.  No cleaning or wiping until I got home.  They did fine.  I think I've worked out some of the operator issues as well.  I think I will give them a try at the May Waverly match.  That will determine if I use them for SOM.  I would like to bring the mule eyed 12 and the C&B. 

Pony Racer

I got daddy duties this weekend - so no shooting for me either.

I will shoot May Sussex - but it looks like I may have to miss SOM due to work again...

Too early to tell for sure but aint looking good.  LR I will get you the bullets I owe you one way or other.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

PR no hurry

Gotta get a day out at the range and make sure all my stuff still works. I am number 30 in the line up.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Well it's official, I willo be working the saturday of SOM :(

I might get to shoot sunday - here is to hope!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Gonna try a run with the C&Bs this weekend.  Wouild like to use them for SOM if possible.

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooo - I found a little 22lr with lead bullets at local store.

Only could get two boxes - but may return today to grab two more!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on May 03, 2013, 05:27:46 AM
Wahooooooooo - I found a little 22lr with lead bullets at local store.

Only could get two boxes - but may return today to grab two more!

PR

Overpriced Brothers have been limiting purchases to 2 box's i stopped yesterday, there was none available
Mathew 5.9

Major E A Sterner

LR,if you were closer I would give you a brick for your Daughter.I have about 8000 rounds of various .22 stocked up.By the way,you can use copper plated .22's for CAS.just so you don't limit yourself to lead only while searching.
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

Pony Racer

Major - thank you!  A couple of local pards have offered same if I get a bit low.

Cowboy and girl pards are simply some of the best people I have ever known for being willing to help.

I will keep in mind the copper coated is ok.

The cool thing about the Eley's I got her yesterday is that they come in a little black plastic holder tray with a slide lid that has to be pressed in to open.

Combined with one of those heavy duty see through plastic 100 round boxes I have reused for years, these two 50 rd ones will help her hold 200 rounds for bigger matches.

No shooting for me this weekend - Horse Show/Pulling duties are calling saturday and I am working sunday.

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Sorry you won't make it this weekend but family champions come first.  I'm bring out the C&Bs and plan to have a blast with them.  Thinking about another set but haven't decided yet.  Giving some consideration to a pair of Walkers. 

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on May 03, 2013, 05:57:50 PM
Sorry you won't make it this weekend but family champions come first.  I'm bring out the C&Bs and plan to have a blast with them.  Thinking about another set but haven't decided yet.  Giving some consideration to a pair of Walkers.  

As big of a warthawg as you is. I  am surprised it wasn't your first choice.

Took mine out for some exercize this morning.  I am going to use them next week someone needs to dust off the sundial.

Got new tires put on the Jeep today so I'll have better chance of getting there safer. 
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

After today's adventures with the C&Bs I may hold off on the Walkers.  I was shooting well, the problem seems to be the caps going off consistently on the first try.  Not sure what is happening but I'll continue to work with them.  I think the Rugers with the 10g are in order for next weekend.  Need to make copious amounts of smoke. 

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on May 04, 2013, 05:47:29 PM
After today's adventures with the C&Bs I may hold off on the Walkers.  I was shooting well, the problem seems to be the caps going off consistently on the first try.  Not sure what is happening but I'll continue to work with them.  I think the Rugers with the 10g are in order for next weekend.  Need to make copious amounts of smoke. 

You don't need to chicken out now. Heck Sod Buster can't shoot so we don't have to worry about him shamin' enny of us.
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com