VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

No flu here.....knock on wood.  Next match will be the Feb 2 match at Waverly.  LR when we gonna see ya down here?  You can bring SB wit ya.  We can have a smoking good time.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on January 24, 2013, 08:10:14 PM
No flu here.....knock on wood.  Next match will be the Feb 2 match at Waverly.  LR when we gonna see ya down here?  You can bring SB wit ya.  We can have a smoking good time.

You must have been a sleep in your truck today ;D When I sneaked bye ya

Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Wildcat Will on January 24, 2013, 04:47:00 AM
Hello?  Anyone out there?  LIT I've not heard from you in a coons age.  How you doing?

Been dealing with a very sick horse, late nights at the barn.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on January 25, 2013, 03:19:36 AM
Been dealing with a very sick horse, late nights at the barn.
'

Tom what's going on with your Horse?

PR hope your Dad gets back on track
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Well it appears to be a case of Lyme disease which also caused excess gas over the secum resulting in an impaction colic. He had almost reached the point where standing up was a major challenge. The first 48 were somewhat touch and go, thought I might have to put him down, that's how bad it was.

Several Vet visits, meds and tubing seem to have helped, he is better today. We'll see how the weekend goes and what the Vet finds in the follow up on Monday.

litl rooster

Going do some work around the house tomorrow.  Hope to get out and try my 1860 Army's out at the range on Monday. Still have one left at Nate's, I would have enough to do a Josey Wales, catagory. When that one returns.  The tempature is suppose to start going up. May be a little more comfortable then.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Was up near farm this weekend. Did a little with my Pop; however, my mom is now sick so they did not want kiddos to stay. We had a good day in Baltimore on Friday at the Aquarium and kid's museum. We will sleep past the ice rain and head home tomorrow. Hope to shoot Saturday.
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

Pistol box is loaded just waiting to see if the rain will stop.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

LIT - great to hear from you pard - we are about to embark on a partial lease endeavor...wish me luck:)!

Saturday shooting is looking promising right now.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Looks like I won't make Saturday.  Got a delivery of flooring materials for putting in hardwood floors downstairs next week.   :-\  It will be good to get rid of the old nasty carpet but hate to miss a good day of shooting.  There will be other matches. 
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on January 29, 2013, 04:21:14 AM
Looks like I won't make Saturday.  Got a delivery of flooring materials for putting in hardwood floors downstairs next week.   :-\  It will be good to get rid of the old nasty carpet but hate to miss a good day of shooting.  There will be other matches. 

have fun with the floor. I won't say I pity you since I did mine in the fall.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

WW, sorry we will miss you!

I will endeavor to be even louder and let my 10 gauge boom for the two of us.

Hoping the mild weather holds. Cardinal is itching to shoot too!

WAHOOOO YEHAWWWW

BTW - She is bringing the Girl Scout Cookie Sheet - Yummy in the Tummy!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

We lost the battle for Mendocino this morning. He went down and we couldn't get him up, at least he didn't seem to be in pain. Vet showed up pretty quick and gave him the cocktail, Barn Owner said we could bury him on the farm.

Major E A Sterner

Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

wildman1

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Thanks, pards!

Yesterday was a lousy day, but once I give myself some time to recover my heart is already telling me that there is another rescued draft or draft cross that needs a good home.

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on January 30, 2013, 02:51:47 AM
Thanks, pards!

Yesterday was a lousy day, but once I give myself some time to recover my heart is already telling me that there is another rescued draft or draft cross that needs a good home.

that is at heart the Cowboy way
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com