VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

My 1872's and short barreled 51 conversions both sold.

Sorry to see them go but good to get money to help my kiddo out.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

Well I haven't loaded anything since Smoke. I finally got to the boxes and unpacked my melting pots and my loading equipment. I was starting to have withdrawal symptoms.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Drove a 154 miles to Ivor, Va. today. peanuts look like the a week or so from harvest. Dropped one off brought one back. Stopped in the "speed trap known as Waverly" for a couple hours of fun.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Gonna make one more effort at recycling elements back to mother earth Saturday in West Point.  One more run before Mason Dixon.  This week I've managements to fill all my ammo boxes, cast about 500 and prime a couple hundred. 

Hope to see ya'll Saturday.

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Wildcat Will

Loaded again yesterday and I'm starting to think about what to take for Mason Dixon.  Hard to believe I'll be heading out next week. 

Had a good match shooting with good friends at West Point Saturday.  Cannot say I shot very well but I can say I had a lot of fun as always. 

Hope to see ya'll soon.  YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

I was great shooting with everyone and getting Good and Dirty with BP!

Cardinal Wind had a great time shooting but got a little hot near the end so I let her sit the last two stages out.

Have a great week ya'll and for those going to Mason Dixon travel and shoot safe!

I got pony pulling duties next weekend meself...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

I was not able to get to the match yesterday. i did get to the range this morning and make some smoke the smell good kind. shooting my pocket pistol, also tried out some 550 grain rounds in my 45-70. i think i found my limit in recoil. :o Theres a steel plate hanging at the 100 yard. I think it's a old brush hog blade. I was able to ring it with my 30-30 and 45-70 was not as accurate but still make it swing hard.

Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

no shooting this weekend, got a mandtory training class on Saturday and gun show and Home improvement projest to work on.  if your shooting this weekend it make it a smokey one.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I got PONY pulling duties tonight and Horseshow pickups and deliveries saturday and sunday.

No shooting for me either.

May get in some 10 and 12 gauge and 44 russian reloading.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

GRAF and Sons is having a sale on GRAF and Scheutzen BP. $11.99  a 1lb if you buy a case.

This price is good for all Graf BP (Wano) and Scheutzen granulations.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on September 29, 2012, 05:00:10 AM
GRAF and Sons is having a sale on GRAF and Scheutzen BP. $11.99  a 1lb if you buy a case.

This price is good for all Graf BP (Wano) and Scheutzen granulations.

PR

how much on shipping and haz mat?
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

I could take some lbs if you decide to order. 

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

OK so here is deal

GRAF and Sons powder is 11.99 a 1lb - a case is 333.00

The shipping and all fees comes to like another 35.00

Thats less than half a tank of gas for me - so that fee is better than paying for gas to winchester.

Who needs what and are folks ok with getting the graf powder which is $1.00 over Diamond Back?

Let me Know!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on October 02, 2012, 07:51:45 PM
OK so here is deal

GRAF and Sons powder is 11.99 a 1lb - a case is 333.00

The shipping and all fees comes to like another 35.00

Thats less than half a tank of gas for me - so that fee is better than paying for gas to winchester.

Who needs what and are folks ok with getting the graf powder which is $1.00 over Diamond Back?

Let me Know!

I would be willing to go to Winchester and pick some up, not sure how I can plan getting it to you down there. It would have to be on a Sunday.

If you want to order it from Graf I could use 5 lbs. maybe like 3 lbs of FFg and 2 of FFFg.  I'm not loading long range so any brand will work
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

I can take as much or as little as necessary to fill a case.  I only use FFg for everything. 

The trailer is loaded and I'm making the final preps for leaving tomorrow.  Hope to be on the road by 8 so I don't feel rushed.  Thought I would take the interstates this time to see how it goes. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on October 03, 2012, 04:52:32 PM
I can take as much or as little as necessary to fill a case.  I only use FFg for everything. 

The trailer is loaded and I'm making the final preps for leaving tomorrow.  Hope to be on the road by 8 so I don't feel rushed.  Thought I would take the interstates this time to see how it goes.  YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You might want to try avoiding the I495 area
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on October 03, 2012, 04:52:32 PM

Same here.  I usually take 6-7 cans of FFg.  I got plenty of everything else for a while.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com