VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on August 25, 2012, 04:17:00 PM
Every time I look at the forecast for next weekend it changes.  I think it is safe to say we are likely to see some rain at the range.  :-\

It's Midnight here, I just bagged the long guns and thru a few revolvers in a case. It's been raining since before dark. Doesn't look good for tomorrow. I am only going to be 1/2 Dark tomorrow. Will be shooting under the alias of Little "Dutch" Rooster. ;D I will run that new fad gun powder out of that fancy goverment issue pistol. I practiced loading a '97 a couple weeks ago, I feel confident I can get a box of smokey shells thru it.. If we get washed out I might hang a couple paper bad guys and Glock them.

Remember my motto a bad day at the range is better than a good day at work.  Ya'll keep yer powder and baccie dry.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Safety tip for seating a primer in brass 12g shell when using a the hammer tapping method.  If you do not have the primer properly aligned with the primer pocket, and you are using magnum pistol primers; it just may go BANG:-[   :o

No harm no foul but a good safety lesson to learn.   ::)
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

Refer to my BLOG page for reloading brass hull tips....been there  got a Tshirt to prove it ;D  Seriously I am glad you are okay.

Had a great day at Pepper Mill at there NEW range. I shot wild bunch and the masterpiece's of John Moses Browning barked boomed and snorted, and was able to Knock Evil Roy out of his boots a few times. I some how came out with 2 misses and 5 "P"'s. I believe it's time for P-Town Eddie to surrender his handle to me. Total target Kills...lets put it this way if I was flying an F4 against  Mig's today I would have ACED. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  I haven't shot with these guys in nearly 2 years it was good to be back there. Rain and all.
Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

How many times do you have to pump the handle to get the water to come out?
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on August 26, 2012, 07:25:54 PM
How many times do you have to pump the handle to get the water to come out?

make sure you get that on film ;D
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Okay, so he knows how to plow the field and how to get water to the field......  :)
I don't want to be around during the spreading of the fertilizer.........   ;D

no Roo, it wasn't MM............   :o
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on August 26, 2012, 08:46:18 PM
Okay, so he knows how to plow the field and how to get water to the field......  :)

One of those more to the story deals.
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on August 26, 2012, 08:46:18 PM

LR Tis I, I must admit.   :-[ ::)  There are time when I can be <I'll be kind> a little absent minded, over look the obvious or just a slow learner.   ;D

TT with fertilizer don't you just ........ hehehehehe I won't go there.   :o
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on August 26, 2012, 01:01:02 PM
Safety tip for seating a primer in brass 12g shell when using a the hammer tapping method.  If you do not have the primer properly

Been there....done that....about 2-3 times.   ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

WW sounds as if ya'lll had a good day at the range also ;D

Since I bought the 12 ga shell holder and use the press to prime brass, I haven't popped a primer.<prematurely>  My shorts don't need washed as often now either.
Mathew 5.9

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

I love ya anyway Will.......   :-*

.... and ya know I would have said it regardless..... hard to imagine, huh?   ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

Pony Racer

2 work days to go!

Cardinal Wind is so excited to be coming with me. I am hoping to get her there in enough time to actually practice unholstering and firing first round, vice holstering and unholstering and dry firing...

She loves her rig!

Plan on packing up tonight and rechecking stuff tomorrow and then loading late thurs pm with drive out early am.

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on August 29, 2012, 05:44:28 AM
Plan on packing up tonight and rechecking stuff tomorrow and then loading late thurs pm with drive out early am.

I am leaving tomorrow mid-morning (Thurs).  Gonna get there early on Thursday & try to relax.  It's been a hell of a week.

PR, do you still have those nipples you were gonna sell me at the VA BP shoot?  If so, bring them.

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Yep - They are still packed in their little zip locked baggie.

I would leave earlier but work is busy this time of year and daughter has events to attend thursday.

See ya there.

LIT - if you come I will have that APP and some other stuff you were coming to get from me to!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

SB I have the loading stand for the C&Bs in the truck.  I get it to you this weekend.

Getting excited.  Packing the little home on wheels and will be heading out very early Friday morn.  Hope to get to the range late morning. 

See ya there.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

What address are you using for the range for directions?

V/r

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Hitting the 460 road in just a few.

Cases through 1am this am - of coffee cup please lift me up!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

BTW Back Creek Gun shop is now selling Scheutzen and Goex at same price point!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com