VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

Quote from: Lucky Irish Tom on May 11, 2012, 07:46:20 PM
I got just about everything ready, I just need someone to remind me to load my rifle tomorrow.  ;D

Hey Tom don't forget to load your riflle, on second thoughts you need to drag Arcey along and make him earn his keep. ;D

Hat is in the wagon

See ya'll there
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I will not be in attendance.

been running Search and rescue all night.

Still running a case 50 miles offshore

Ughhhhhhhhhhh.

Have a great shoot!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

litl rooster

You were certinly missed, but we hooted and howlered for you.
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Thanks LR.

I can say - at least that we lost no one last night or today.

It has been crazy busy with lots of calls today.

It was really killing me not to shoot with as nice of a day as it has been. But with the little sleep i have and how busy it has been - i would have been a dsitracted shooter at best.

Not good in my book.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on May 12, 2012, 06:04:15 PM
Thanks LR.

I can say - at least that we lost no one last night or today.

It has been crazy busy with lots of calls today.

It was really killing me not to shoot with as nice of a day as it has been. But with the little sleep i have and how busy it has been - i would have been a dsitracted shooter at best.

Not good in my book.

PR

Well sounds like some people are glad you weren't off having fun today.  There's always tomrrow, it will be the same stages.
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Sorry you had to work, PR. It was a lot quieter without you. No one can "YEE HAA" like you.  ;D
I shot my C&B pistols the whole match. I was looking forward to seeing your blazing as well.

Get some rest and we will all have to get together soon!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Thanks pards! ;D

Hey any pictures and or video?  At least I can see my pards and pardettes having a good time.

No Thunder In the Brush for me this year - need to support Girl Scout Rock the Beach event and having jacob go to his T-Ball games to support his team mates!

Hopefully all goes well with his check up today and he gets his final cast in blue or green (his favorite train pal colors)!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Pictures or Video?

This smokey shooter is going through BP shooting withdrawal:)!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

PR,
I looked for some after your first post & didn't find any.  I still can't find any on-line.  Hopefully someone will post something soon.
I was too busy loading my C&B pistols and doing posse duties to take any pics!  I wish I had though.

I'll tell you though...once Missouri Marshall let loose with his mighty 10ga, Wildcat Will's 12ga sounded a bit wimpy!  :o :o :o :o

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on May 17, 2012, 06:58:57 PM
Pictures or Video?

This smokey shooter is going through BP shooting withdrawal:)!

PR

I seen a few cameras poking around there.  Figgered the were spy's so I keep my head down

WildcatWill  made up for it on the Dreaded Texas Star and showed that ruffian from Missouri what it was about
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: litl rooster on May 17, 2012, 08:10:08 PM
WildcatWill  made up for it on the Dreaded Texas Star and showed that ruffian from Missouri what it was about

That he did!
Don't forget that the Missouri Wildcat (i.e. the ruffian) still has 3 or 4 lives left so.......
HE WILL RETURN........................SOMEDAY......................MAYBE NEXT YEAR..........KEP YER GUNLOADED!.

Pony Racer

So how did TIB go?

Dang I am in withdrawal - I need to shoot!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

TIB was good.  I had fun but one of the handsprings on my main match guns broke so now I gotta order a new one and figure out how to install it.  I leave for the NC shoot in 9 days.  We had 12 stages - six per day.  The rain held off until we were done and packing up to leave.

Not enough Darksiders at TIB this year.  I was the only one on Posse 1.  Goosefoot was the only one on another posse.  Potter & BS Walker (plus one guy shootin 1 C&B and one heathen powder pistol) - that makes 2.5 on another posse.  That is a total of 4.5 shooters.  Clearly not enough.

Wildcat Will

Initial test of the 1812 original flintlock converted in 1850's to percussion successful.  Fired a primer and nipple was clear.  This weekend at the range is the second test with 50gns covered with a wad to see if the powder will go off safely.  The final test will have to wait until I get the proper size ball.  Then she will roar back to life as a 200 yr old firearm.   ;D

Someone help me with this.  It is a 69 cal so will my FFg work alright?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

My brother uses ffg in his Brown Bess reproduction!

I might just get to shoot this coming monday!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

goosefoot

ww 2 f will be fine. the 200 yr old 2f looked like todays 1f. got more primers if you need them

goosefoot

Wildcat Will

Thanks Goosefoot. Did not expect them to be so large.  I don't plan on shooting it to very much.  Just want to see it go off and let the previous owner see it fired.  Got to get back to Dixie Gun Works and order smaller balls for it based on the sizing you talked about. 

Hope to see ya'll Monday for the WWP match at Waverly.   
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My DONATION is in!

Hoping to shoot monday!

I need to make Fire, Smoke, Boom and Stank!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooo - well it's official if the boating public does not keep me up all night long this holiday weekend.  I am shooting monday.

Have a great shoot saturday at Mattaponi for those who can make it!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wahooo Cardinal Wind is coming with me Sunday to help set-up & get some practice with her rifle & pistol.
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com