VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

BTW - I discovered 3-4 bottles of unopened APP 2F in my powder can container.

I will be at SOM and will gladly sell it at the price I bought it for several years ago.

12.50 a can!

Let me know

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

I might need a couple of bottles by then PR.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

No sweat LIT.

I will have it with me!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Missouri Marshal on April 25, 2012, 09:10:04 AM
Does it smell like Sheep (spit)?

>spit!< >spit!< where them wooley buggers at?
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Well, let's get a herd count...... there's one in the camper....... there's one on the kitchen counter......... and a few on the kitchen table......  (the few on the kitchen table are in pieces and not the edible kind)......  Hell, they's sheep (spit) all over this homestead!!!     

It's all MM's fault
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on April 27, 2012, 01:10:59 AM
Well, let's get a herd count...... there's one in the camper....... there's one on the kitchen counter......... and a few on the kitchen table......  (the few on the kitchen table are in pieces and not the edible kind)......  Hell, they's sheep (spit) all over this homestead!!!     

It's all MM's fault

SPIT!   :o

There must be a logical explanation....target practice?...Render lard for bullet lube?  Reline riding saddle?  Or was Missouri Outlaw not a mistake?  If he need new weedeater string I would spring for a roll
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Lamb chops can be tasty if cooked right! :D

SOM is just around the corner - be great to see you again LR!

Wahooooooooooooo - got all my shotgun hulls reloaded finally last night and deprimed and resized all my shot up 44 russian brass.

I may just do a run of 44 Russian ammo this weekend - I think I will do what I did with my last batch of 38spl rounds..change BP brand every 100 rounds and mix them up in once container!

BP Diversity!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on April 27, 2012, 08:06:35 AM
Lamb chops can be tasty if cooked right! :D

BP Diversity!    ;D

PR

So is a Gyro once in awhile also

PR I was just concerned about MM mental state, but I realized he may just be helping "Sheny" out awhile.....yeah! that's the ticket.... ;D

Mathew 5.9

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: litl rooster on April 27, 2012, 10:50:26 AM

So is a Gyro once in awhile also

PR I was just concerned about MM mental state, but I realized he may just be helping "Sheny" out awhile.....yeah! that's the ticket.... ;D

Shenny, his mutton mate Doc Keep'um and Quilla Star.  Who knows who will be joining the ranks of the sheep(spit) herders this year ;D
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

litl rooster

the smell of burning charcoal still better than >spit!< 4 legged critters
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Them sheep herders "spit" are messing up my sweet odor of BP Stankiness ;D.

They are a stinky bunch.

Happy shooting to those shooting this weekend.
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wow my second set of Slix Nipples arrived quick! :D

Now they are installed in both pistols!

Right on time for SOM!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

You'll have to show me what's so Slix about them.  I still use the stock ones on my Uberti, I changed the Armi SM to Tresco's several years back. the other I never found replacements and shoot it with factory equip. All take 1075 cap or a 10
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

LR the big thing with these that i can see is much more consistent flame to chamber.

That being said I was ok with my stock nipples in the Roger and Spencer.

What Nate had to do to stock Uberti nipples on the 1860's that LIT now shoots would cost much more than either the tresco or Slix nipples.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Whatever he did to them PR he did it well, other than cap misfire at Roundup they performed flawlessly.

I was looking at your site for the round balls, good prices. Now all I need to fid is a good supply of lubed wads and I will be set.

Looking forward to shooting them again at SOM.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

I was going to order some of the ball ammo, then realized where I cashe'd mine..  Like the squirrels I need to use post'm notes. So I saved the link to faves.  I will check my cap supply this week may have to make a run to Clark Bros. and get a tin. I think I still have a can or two.  Sod Buster kept looking at them at the Gunshow, I had my mind on other things. Like why the Uberti clone of the Schoefield are 900 bucks? You can't shoot Black Powder from them. I should have bought a can or two. I have tried wads and really can't see any eviidence that it helps.  I even made some up. It's just another step in loading. 
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Well loaded up all my 250+ cleaned 44 russian brass with more BP & Big lube loads and reconsolidated containers of my 2011 loads.

Think I will shoot my C&Bs and the 44 russian most of the rest of summer

I also have some plastic  10 guage shells coming in to load up for my 10 winchester - thanks to MM for some shorter rounds to try i have recipe ready to go once the hulls arrive!

Might see some of ya'll next week shooting at Sussex or richmond if I am not up in DC...

Have a great week!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Hate to say this but I might back out of shooting the C&Bs at SOM.  Need a little more trigger time to get use to them.  I'll bring Bertha though and the RVs.  Should make enough Smoke, Fire, BOOOOM and Stink with them.  

Looking forward to next week.  It will start with shootin' at Waverly  :D, then a week off to spend some time with my Honey for our 30th  ;D  :o  ;D and then end the week with SOM  :D .  Can it get any better than that???????

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Happy early Anniversary there WW!!!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Loaded some 45-60 ammo thanks to LR's help with some BP big Lube bullets - Hoping to see how they shoot soon!

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Ditto the Happy Marital Bliz to you and wife WW
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com