VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pony Racer

:) Merry Christmas Ya'll ;D

May your Fire be bright, Your boom be extra loud, Your smoke be dense, and your stank by Odiferous:)~

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

goosefoot

merry christmas to everyone

goosefoot

litl rooster

who was that breezed thru here?

All you 10 gauge toting people I run across this today on Gungivemeyourmoney.com

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=265576376
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Welcome Goosefoot!  ;D

LR, that belt looks nice but too pricey and small for me.  Good info on it though.

Here's hoping that Santa bring you all some neat new toys for Christmas!

SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

Merry Christmas to all of our pards - I love all y'all!  Now, I'm going to bed - night shift, ya know.......

Hugs and kisses to all!

BTW, Welcome Goosefoot, Inspector Extrodinaire.......  ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Wildcat Will

I don't have any wonderful gift to give you all other than my friendship and this prayer.   God bless you all.

GOD, grant me the serenity to accept the things
I cannot change, Courage to change the
things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Living ONE DAY AT A TIME; Enjoying one moment at a time; Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.
Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.

Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;  That I may be reasonably happy in this life, and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

Amen
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

WW - that is an awesome gift!

I hope everyone had the merriest of Christmases and are getting ready for the New Year.

The kiddos had a super duper day and we may go look at the light show down at the Beach tonight.

Sarah did get kiddos sized hearing protection and glasses and there is a kiddo sized pistola on order with pink grips...shhhhhh - that will be a suprise later!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Hey F&B Posse - the fellow Darksiders on this forum are gathering together to form a darksider group of folks.  I will post more later but am looking to provide ya'lls cowboy names from the ranks of this posse for inclusion in that group.

If you do not want to be included in that list please let me know.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Happy New Years!

Wishing the Posse the best in 2012
  With less illiness too
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

LR sorry I missed you and Sod Buster for chow before the New year.

Hope everyone has a super duper start to the New year and that 2012 becomes a year full of great memories.

see ya'll down the smokey trail!

Listen for the Boom and look for the Smoke, if the ground shakes and you hear a WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO or YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWW or both you know one of us Fire and Brimstone folks is there!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Spent this afternoon looking over the RVs and the Marlin.  I've not done anything other than range cleaning on any of them for two years. :o  I started to open the first RV and the frame screws were in tight so decided to remove the grips and spray the heck out of both of them from the trigger, the pawl and the gate hinge.  Then I took off the doohicky that punches out the empty cases and cleaned the housing and spring.  Then put them back together.  The Balistol dripped out clean.  Imagine that!!   ;D 

I then took the Marlin down and it was a little grungier.  It had some soft residue.  Looked a lot like soft black grease.  Sprayed it down good and put LockTight on the screws and it is good to go for another couple of years.   ::)

Hope to see a bunch of you at the Pungo shoot Saturday.  First shoot of the year for me. 

YEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  Hope that was loud enough for ya'll.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

litl rooster

All right now who is that Gamer? ^^^^^ using Voodo Witchcraft,(blasimer cleaning guns) and what ya'll do with Wildcat Will?
Mathew 5.9

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on January 02, 2012, 06:48:10 PM
YEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  Hope that was loud enough for ya'll.

Thanks for the wake up!  Time to git movin'.  ;D

Hope to see a bunch of you at the Pungo shoot Saturday.
Planning to be there.  I hope nothing changes that.

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: Pony Racer on December 28, 2011, 10:19:43 AM
Hey F&B Posse - the fellow Darksiders on this forum are gathering together to form a darksider group of folks.  I will post more later but am looking to provide ya'lls cowboy names from the ranks of this posse for inclusion in that group.

If you do not want to be included in that list please let me know.

PR

PR,

The Marshal has created the SHOTS (The Sublyme and Holy Order of the Soot) child board here in the Darksider Den. Said group should begin gathering around soon.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

Quote from: litl rooster on January 03, 2012, 01:13:07 AM
All right now who is that Gamer? ^^^^^ using Voodo Witchcraft,(blasimer cleaning guns) and what ya'll do with Wildcat Will?

Heck LR it took me two years to git to them.   ;D

Pony Racer

I have to travel to Lynchburg for USCG business - we have auxiliary units that patrol the western lakes and rivers so I will miss this weekends shoot:(

But I hopefully will have some extra time and visit some civil war sites and the WWII memorial in Bedford, VA.

Have a great shoot I will be looking for smoke from the East:)!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Wahoooo had a suprise late gift show up for UPS this evening!

A 44 caliber cap and ball Rogers and Spencer pistol - feels good in the hand!

Hmmmm maybe i will shoot cap and ball and just do it two handed...then again I can get these bad boys converted too...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 05, 2012, 06:01:15 AM
But I hopefully will have some extra time and visit some civil war sites and the WWII memorial in Bedford, VA.

PR,
if you have time (and have not already seen it), you may want to stop by Poplar Forest (Thomas Jefferson's home away from home) located in Forrest, VA which is just outside of Lynchburg on Rt.460.  It is being restored and has come a long way since I first visited it several years ago.  Then there is Appomattox.  I never tire of visiting there.

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on January 05, 2012, 06:25:14 PM
Wahoooo had a suprise late gift show up for UPS this evening!
A 44 caliber cap and ball Rogers and Spencer pistol - feels good in the hand!

Congratulations!

WAAAAHOOOO!!!

litl rooster

whod thunk id in January I could spend 3 hours at the range in a T-Shirt.   Top that pulled up to empty bays and a cold range so I could hang targets...LIFE IS GOOD :o

Oh yeah I was shooting a dark gun ;)
Mathew 5.9

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com