VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brizco-Z

To the Fire,

My good pard PR, we must give high tolerance of those that shoot that horrid smoke-i-less (Non-Smokey) stuff, they are not aware, they do not hear within their cold hearts, the calling of the Dark Side.  

"Teach up a child in the way that they should go and when they are older, they will not depart from it".  

To all my good pards and pardettes back East (East of here, at least) Ya'll have a fine turkey day.  Hope to be shooting with all ya'll, real soon.

Brizc-Z
NRA  SASS - RO II, RATS, STORM & SCORRS
Old Scout & Order of the Arrow
DARKSIDER by Choice, VIRGINIAN by the Grace of God
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Brizco-Z/

Wildcat Will

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

For those who are interested, PR and SB, I got an email from RMC and he said he has caught up on the 10g reloading kits and they should be going out Monday.  We'll see.

God bless and hope to see ya'll next weekend at the Pungo Posse shoot.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Sod Buster

Thanks for the update on the RMC kits.

At this point I am planning on attending the Pungo shoot next Saturday.  Se ya then.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

We'll find out for sure when the credit card is updated tomorrow - Be great to get the kit and my 30 shells!

Thanks for the update WW and plan on whopping, hollering shooting with ya'll next weekend.

It will be a mite chilly next weekend!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooo - WW that update was spot on!

The credit card has been run for the shells and the 10 guage kit.  RMC guy said they never run the card info until they have an order ready - wahoooooooooooooooooooooo!

Proobably not in time for the 3 Dec shoot but hopefully the Mattaponi Christmas shoot!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

On other awesome news updates - I made two purchases final.

1. 1901 (made in 1905) Winchester 10 guage lever action shotgun - dang this 10 guage thing is a sickness...

2. 1866 short rifle in 44 special undergoing a slight conversion for 44 Russian ammo with LCR.

Doubt I will have either for shoot this weekend but should have the lever shotgun for the Christmas Mattaponi shoot!

Cardinal Wind, my 8 yr old, will be coming with me to the Mattaponi shoot - she is very shy but she really liked watching the sunday day of the Pungo two day shoot and then having a meal with everyone.

Hope to shoot with a bunch of you on saturday!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR just checked and my credit card was also charged.  Hope to see my 10 ga reloading tools soon. 

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

Wahooooooooooooooooooo I got a super duper completely patina'd 10 gauge 1901 Winchester!

Made in 1905 - full length barrel and looks sweet on the inside!

She is coming with Major Belch this Saturday!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Is this one gonna be called Dragon Lady?

Pony Racer

Major Belch and Dragon Lady - kind of like the ring to that!:)
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

TT you is too funny! ;D

We is talking about my new (new to me) 10 gauge - Lever Action Winchester.

Dang I got a sickness for the BOOM, FIRE and STANK!:)

See ya'll saturday am!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Lucky Irish Tom

If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

Even a blind hog finds a root occasionally.  :o ;D

litl rooster

Mathew 5.9

Mordecai Scarlett

Congratulations PR!

Where did you find the Winchester?  I have all brass shells for my Winchester Lever 10ga, but had to go to RMC to order them.  They were a pretty penny (or two), but are worth it. 

I was given an option to purchase an 1882 Spencer 12 gauge.  The first pump shot model.  Hopefully it will all go through.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I've been in and out, and when I'm "in", I'm home trying to catch up with the family and other such requirements. 

I hope everyone enjoyed the shoot today.

Mord

Pony Racer

Wahoooooooooooooooo my RMC package arrived today!

20 shells and the tools to load them - Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Made for a nice suprise after a nice shooting day!

MM let us know how TT is doing!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Mordecai Scarlett

Woo-Hoo! 

Good for you PR!  That makes for a great day at the mailbox.

MM, how is TT?

Mord

Tricky Trina

Got home, shivering ta beat the band, took Vicoden......went to sleep.  Woke up, still in pain, took more Vicoden, went back to sleep.  Woke up, still in pain, took another Vicoden and went back to sleep..........   Woke up this morning with not so much pain, but still ain't right.  Went back to bed at about 1:00pm and got up at 6:00pm.  Little less pain than before, but still not right.  I'm thinking it's something viral..... Gotta stay up all night ta go ta w**k Monday night, ya know.  MM took care of me - he's so good to me - gotta love that man of mine.... :-*
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com