VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

Y'all have yerownselves a LARGE time. Tell e'erbody I miss seein' 'em 'n I said howdy. 'N if their backs are turned filch me a coffee mug.....
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Just come inside and I swore I could hear the rumbling of 10 gauges..When I looked to the SW it was a thunder storm moving in
Mathew 5.9

wildman1

WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Lucky Irish Tom

Quote from: litl rooster on September 03, 2011, 10:15:51 AM
Just come inside and I swore I could hear the rumbling of 10 gauges..When I looked to the SW it was a thunder storm moving in

You sure that wasn't a giant cloud of BP smoke from down Roanoke way LR?
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

I did till the 2 inches of water fell and put the fires out
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

There was indeed a lot of rumbling goin' on.  PR, SB, MM, TT and myownself pushed some shotgun targets around.  Much smoke, fire and BOOOOOOOM not to mention the stink was had by all.

Much wood was brung home from this part of the state.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Accidently dropped an unfired shotgun round into the jug.  Just fetched it out and it seems to be intact.  It was sitting in the jug since Saturday.  I'll havta take to the next match and give her a try. 

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

sounds as if a good time was had by all.

Congradulations on the wood ;D
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

It sure was fun to light it up with them thar 10 gauge guns.

But I tell you what you really need to lean into them or they will take a big stick to you!

Wahooooooooooooooo Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I do believe we was the funnest and loudest posse there!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Lucky Irish Tom

I'm sure you were the loudest PR, even without the Mighty 10's.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

QUACK QUACK QUACK

Any one seen my yellow slicker?
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

We DID have the loudest posse....bar none!  Regardless, we had several people tell us that our posse had the most fun out there and they would have liked to have shot with us. 

You'll have to ask MM to tell ya about our great adventure getting to the range and why he's been dubbed the "Wagon Master."  I have ta say, cowboys are the best.  Pouring down rain, thunder and lightning all around and Mad Dod Irv, Bob Ed Pain, Beerslinger, Row-a-Noc and Cody Conagher helping us out of a mess. 
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Little ole me... I am so shy and introverted...  ;D

Now my might 10 gauge BELCHED big time - i have been told that the fire and brimstone coming out of him was quite impressive!

Thanks again to MM for loaning out shells - hopefully I can get them 10 gauge brass shells one of these days...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

litl rooster

more rain over night...clear as can be now.
Mathew 5.9

Arcey

Quote from: litl rooster on September 11, 2011, 03:14:48 AM
...clear as can be now.

Time ta foul it with an aromatic stink, a fiery cloud 'n a melodious BOOM!

Did ya get hold of the shop, Roo? Seen the pics of the flood damage. Glad y'all didn't get washed away.

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I get to shoot the SUSSEX Range War!!!

Katie B's big Lexington VA horse show is the next weekend!

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR that is GREAT NEWS.  You know of course your gonna havta participate in the night shoot.  Much fire will be seen by all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

Since I haven't seen any posts in a few days, I'm assuming y'all are real busy reloading..... I know y'all are staying OUT of trouble....
::)

Pony Racer

Yep I got about 44 12 guage shells ready to reload (tumbled clean deprimed and all that).

Deprimed and resized about 500 - 38spl shells.

Deprimed and resized about 500 - 44 Russian shells.

Got new batch of 38spl bullets in and expecting a batch of 44's.

I may reload some in October but I think I am good through next spring...

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com