VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcey

We're hidin' out in KG.

RIR prolly would cancel but they're runnin' in Bristol.........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

good weekend to not have the race.  Are you safer in KG?
Mathew 5.9

Wildcat Will

Hanging in Suffolk.  It's  almost 8am and starting to get a little gusty.  Generator is ready.  Looks like it won't be as bad as first thought.  Down to a cat 1 in NC and only predicting 35-50 mph winds here. 

Good Luck all my HR pards.  Talk to ya latter.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Arcey

Ain't got the trees to deal with here, Roo. Winds won't be as high neither.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Brizco-Z

To the Fire,

For all my friends back East, seen quite a few comments from those in the know, ya'll take to shelter and hunker down, sounds like a good'n, coming ya'lls way.  If'n ya ain't headed inland yet, you just might have to ride it out so, find a good place and hold on, hopefully it will fizzle out once it hits land good and hopeful any damage is a minimum.  Main thing is, take care of you, your family and friends!

Ya'll be careful, ya hear!

Brizco-Z
NRA  SASS - RO II, RATS, STORM & SCORRS
Old Scout & Order of the Arrow
DARKSIDER by Choice, VIRGINIAN by the Grace of God
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Brizco-Z/

Lucky Irish Tom

SO far its been somewhere between Isabel and a Nor'easter.  There are areas without power and Dominion was doing a pretty fair job of staying on top of it during the early going but there are more and more areas going out as the storm passes close.  I am hunkered down with the family as PR said, waiting for the aftermath to see if I will need to go in and start helping with the recovery part.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

litl rooster

Has any one heard from Missouri or Trina   or Ms Annie? I understand lot folks without power in the Richmond area
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

Power is out like a bad boy through the southside and peninsula.

We fared very well in this storm.  Almost amazingly so

Lots of work still to do in the port but I will be able to go to State shoot still this coming weekend.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Arcey

Can't help but wonder what was goin' through the minds, if there's any between 'em 'n their freakin' cat, ah those two decidin' ta run a thirty foot sailboat ta Annapolis from Portsmouth in front of a storm that's headed in the same direction.

Wonder if they have a clue as to how rough the bay can get - as in NOW..................

Pony Racer

We ran that - dang were they lucky....
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

I'm finally back with power, just came on.  We fared alright.  Lost 2 large willows and spent Sunday and Monday cutting them up and getting them to the street. 

Got a couple of days to get ready for State. 

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bertha is a comin' and I'm comin' wit her!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on August 30, 2011, 06:38:41 PM
Bertha is a comin' and I'm comin' wit her!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see & hear her!

Glad you made out OK.  See y'all in a few days.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Pony Racer

Major Belch is a coming and i am bringing hell, fire and brimstone with him!:)

See ya on the road!

I got home during daylight for first time since last thursday... cleaned out both fridges and took down quite a few major branches..

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Started the packing process last night.  Got the ammo out, got the camping box loaded, and packed the clothes.  Tonight the truck gets the camping stuff loaded and food starts getting set aside.  I should be leaving around 9 or 10 tomorrow morning.  It has been almost two months since I pulled a trigger.  Hope I remember how!!!! :D

Pony Racer

I got a couple errands to run in am but hope to hit the road by 1100-1200.

I hope to get there in enough time to go up to range and get my check in stuff there and maybe even drool over some guns.

I checked on my shells this am and like clockwork that glue gun glue is done!

Packing up clothes and stuff tonight and will have guns in the cases/bags and ready for truck early tomorrow am.

I am so ready to do something other than hurricane prep and hurricane response!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Shifted gears.  90+ degrees didn't sound like fun camping weather.  Got a hotel room.  Guns are packed will be heading out in the morning. 

Sod Buster

Come on!
Got here about 5pm today (Thurs).  Drove through two bad hard rain storms on I-81 headin' south.
Hope the weather holds out.  They are predicting a possibility of some rain Friday afternoon.  I hope not.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

litl rooster

Kill some steel for me....

Montana and I went to Phelps yesterday...She shot her pump rifle about 75 rounds. I used the squirrel rifle. Need a better set of eyes. I did try a handful of the paper shotshells I made up. They cycled in the '87 flawlessly.  I'll try some in the '97 next outting.  Hit a small rain storm on the way home
Mathew 5.9

Lucky Irish Tom

Y'all have fun at State, I'm On-Call this weekend so no shooting for me!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

We will miss you LIT!

Taking kiddo to friends house and running an errand and then off to Roanoke!

Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And next year my 8 yr old, if she keeps grades up and practices her shooting skills,may just make the trip with me!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com