VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Yep.  It was a new install and they must have rushed.  When I went up there were several leaks of cold air into the attic.  They came out and fixed those and adjusted the flow to get more into the lower level where we spend 99% of our time.  Much better.  Made it over around 1230 but only stayed at the show for about hour and half.  The only thing that looked interesting to me was the revolving rifle which shot 45LC and 410.  Neat but not very practical.  Very little cowboy stuff and didn't see any open tops.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

WW - if for some reason I can't make the next shoot you are going to I will let you shoot my extra pair  and provide you ammo.

That being said when is next sked shoot?  I think the 2nd week of August - right?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Pony Racer

Just booked my room for Bend of Trail!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooo, Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

Mord,

Sorry I missed you but my Cox email was acting up and the message with your phone # didn't come through until yesterday afternoon. I saw those Outlaws but didn't think that the price was any better than I could get going through Nate. Most of the stuff looked like they had jacked the price up and then discounted it so the deals weren't any better than most gun shops.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 24, 2011, 07:02:56 PM
Just booked my room for Bend of Trail!

Wahooooooooooooooooooooo, Yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I'll be there.
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Mordecai Scarlett

Yup LIT, everybody seemed proud of their stuff all right.  I did get the gentlemen's number with the Outlaws in case per diem comes through and I feel froggy.  I tried the rig on, and dog-gonnit it fit!  Oh well.  I saw an 1885 Creedmore for $20K.  Great looking rifle, but what an "investment".

Sod Buster, you're and NCOWS member also!  Cool!  I had left my membership expire this past year, I need to re-up.  I miss getting The Shootist.

Work is going to have me tied up in Aug and Sep.  Oct looks like the next chance I can shoot with the PP again.  Ya'll enjoy EOT!

Mord

Wildcat Will

My registration went in for Star City last week.  Hopefully we can get a smokey posse.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

That would be pretty cool.

Well I got a horse show weekend coming up how about ya'll?

WW I will be talking to the shell and 10 guage loader guy today.  I have resolved my bank issues for now.

When we finally can get together for that sandwich or coffee boy do I have a tale to tell.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

No horses here.  Just gonna try to find some way to keep my hair from catching on fire.  ;D  It gonna be hot tomorrow!!!!!!  Saturday it should cool down to a loverly 98 or so.  You gonna be busy all weekend?

Pony Racer

Other than church on sunday - I should be around sunday and friday afternoon/evening.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Anybody shootin' this weekend?
Here we got a rare 5th Saturday and no shoots. 

I GOTTA SHOOT SOMETHING!!
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Pony Racer on July 28, 2011, 06:36:02 PM
Other than church on sunday - I should be around sunday and friday afternoon/evening.

PR

I'll call your cell tomorrow. 

Pony Racer

WW - I am standing by

Crazy 36 hours for my work - up through 3am today with offshore stuff but got some sleep this afternoon and good to go.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

WW - great having a cup of joe with you on sunday.

I never knew that JoJacks closes early on sundays.

Hope to shoot with you soon pard!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Pony Racer

Actually yes I did talk to RMC today.

He is backlogged but promised to get to the kits in next couple weeks.

I told him that the three kits are all going to patient but anxious VA cowboy action shooters who all know each other.

He said wow - three with 10 guage guns!  I said there are more than three actually more like 6-7 now but most other pards shoot plastic hulls!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Quote from: Pony Racer on August 02, 2011, 07:05:30 PM
I said there are more than three actually more like 6-7 now but most other pards shoot plastic hulls!

Sissies............

Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

PR glad to hear we may get the kits in time to reload for/from Star City.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<I'll get more excited when we get them.>

Tricky Trina

Okay, what have y'all been up to........ I knowed I been remiss in my duties in keeping my eye on y'all
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Yeah TT and MM have returned!

Well we was hoping to have been shooting but it has been too darned hot!

How about you and your fella?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com