VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

litl rooster

I liked they used new iron on the handcuffs, that makes them look like they should... instead of something pre rusted to make look old.  Even if they used saddle mounted gatlin guns
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

So, Roo likes seeing wimmen chained up........ I see it everyday HA!

Where's Montana lately? Hmmmmm........

SB likes the torn stockings and meat chaps- what goes on in the barn, stays in the barn........... Hmmmmmm.......

I'm learnin' WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much about my pards!  ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

Hey I ran into WW at the gunstore while meeting up with Nate and picking up one of my fixed pistols and another double barrel (Old Fox B with cracked stock - some hand work by Nate and 175.00 by me - and she is ready!)

I also dropped off my 10 guage for a little TLC!

Hoping to make the 10 roar in June or July!  The 12 guage Fox B will be tested out soon!

Have a great Memorail Day ya'll!
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Sod Buster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on May 28, 2011, 06:26:14 PM
SB likes the torn stockings and meat chaps- what goes on in the barn, stays in the barn........... Hmmmmmm.......

Meat Chaps might be a bit over the top but do ya think we could get you into a pair of those stocking?   ;) :o ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Tricky Trina

Doesn't look like too bad of an outfit to wear to a summer shoot..... but corsets are definitely OUT!  I don't know how wimmen folk wear them binding pieces of torture!!  I don't know if I could intentionally put on a pair of torn stockings either, too much military still in me, I guess.  Well, that's one way to win a match, BLIND all the competitors!!!  ;D
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Arcey

Quote from: Tricky Trina on May 31, 2011, 03:35:29 PM
..........too much military still in me, I guess.

Damn, Jail Bait. Reminds me of Forgery. Button down collars on starched white shirts, tie just so. Cross pen ya didn't use in the pocket 'n nothin' else. Badge on the belt. Neatly creased slacks with nothing in the pockets but a few bucks foldin' money 'n a business card fold, license 'n ID on one side, business cards in the other. A white handkerchief, monogrammed were tacky, for emergencies. Pack of cigarettes with a pad of matches in the wrapper tucked in the right sock.........

I got over it. Think I'll skip shavin' Satdee mornin'..........   
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Lucky Irish Tom

You can skip tha shave if ya want Arcey, just don't be the one to show up in them stockings!  :o
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Tricky Trina

Oh, that wuz just plain ol' WRONG!!!  But iffen he does wear the stockings, I'll post pictures!!!  ;)

Cuz, I think today wuz the first day I didn't wear an ironed shirt to work - jus plain ol' fergot ta do it.  I felt like I wuz being scrutinized by everyone who looked in my direction.....

Time ta hit the rack.... have a good night y'all!!

Arcey

Seen days it ole Pungo s'was so cold my smoke froze. Woulda wore hose stuffed with hot hands if I thought'd help. Camry er no camry........
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

litl rooster

Quote from: Tricky Trina on June 01, 2011, 07:43:14 PM
Oh, that wuz just plain ol' WRONG!!!  But iffen he does wear the stockings, I'll post pictures!!!  ;)

In the computer crash of 2009 I lost the pic of Tensleeps in the Pink Cowboy hat..  A pick of Arcey in stockings would be priceless!
Mathew 5.9

wildman1

What month on the calendar would we use that picture for?  :-\ WM
WARTHOG, Dirty Rat #600, BOLD #1056, CGCS,GCSAA, NMLRA, NRA, AF&AM, CBBRC.  If all that cowboy has ever seen is a stockdam, he ain't gonna believe ya when ya tell him about whales.

Arcey

Last time one was made up I was Miss Mr. July.......

Tricky Trina

And you have been Mr. July every year since....... at MY insistance!!  ;D

Pony Racer

Hope everyone shooting today had a blast!:)

Daughter rode hard and got 2 3rd places and a 4th - not champion or reserve champion this time - but she tried hard and did well!

Hope to shoot with ya'll on the other side of Fathers Day!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Lucky Irish Tom

MM broke out Big Bertha, gets style points for killing shotgun targets.  ;D
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

MM congrats on the kill shots.  After conversations today I've decided not to trim Big Bertha down a few inches.  She will stay her proud 32" for full chokes installed.  I'll just have to take the jabs when I miss my shotgun targets.
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

litl rooster

32" you should be able to stab the targets
Mathew 5.9

Tricky Trina

Yep, shotgun targets were flyin' and flippin' 'round like fish outta water.... since he calles his "Bouncin' Betty," I think it's rather appropriate......

He had to SDQ hisself on the first stage 'cause his ammo was illegal per Pungo Posse rules.  In true gamer fashion, he had three board members agree to change the amount of shot allowable per shotshell before stage 2 so he and Betty could continue the match together.   ::)

Stage six, since he was the last shooter, he had the shotgun targets moved back another six feet and still had them targets dancin' round like Chubby Checker doin' the Peppermint Twist. (Arcey, I only HEERED about that era in music and dance.... I'm still JB!!!)

I think I've been replaced as his sidekick by Betty...... :'(

Pony Racer

Nothing can replace the mighty TT!

I am hoping to have Major Belch roaring by July - Lincoln County is giving him some TLC at the shop.

That way we can have some mighty fun with multiple 10 guage shooters showing off their wares

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com