VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on February 19, 2011, 03:51:00 PM
Hope to see some of ya'll tomorrow.
I'm a-gonna miss it again.  :'(  Dang *spit* work gets in the way.

Quote from: Pony Racer on February 19, 2011, 03:51:00 PM
The balding Horse Girls rocked their home horse show.
Tell me more about these balding horses..... ???  What's up with their manes?  ;D
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Lucky Irish Tom

SB it sounds worse that that he said the girls were balding, maybe it's bad shampoo!
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Wildcat Will

PR  Congrats to the young (well haired) ladies.   ::) 

Hope to be at the WP shoot next Saturday.  Perhaps Bertha will come along with me.  Could be a roaring good time. 

Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Pony Racer

Will, I am sure Bertha will have a ball with you as a partner!:)

I have to do work that weekend - but i am being put up in a very nice hyatt during the work and then saturday night my wife gets treated to a dress up fancy dinner - Dinner dress blues with minature medals and awards.

I then fly down to Orlando for a week long symposium but don't get back in time to shoot Pungo!

I will shoot probably the 13th or 20th of March before the big Match in Lexington in April!

That reminds me i need to get a hotel room - will take care of that tonight!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Wildcat Will

Looks like I will be going up to WP for the Saturday Shoot.  Sunny but a bit cool.  Should be great weather to make some Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOOM and Stink.  Can I hear a

YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Quote from: Wildcat Will on February 24, 2011, 04:26:40 AM
Can I hear a
YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SodBuster yells from Long Island:YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Arcey

Oh brother...................

Don't know who it is with phone nummer 757-377-2604 but he ain't real happy with me. Wonder if I woke 'im up or insulted 'im by askin' if it was Day's Inn Raphine. T'weren't like I done either on purpose. My cell minutes burnin' waitin' fer 'im ta answer 'n all.

Tried 540-377-2604. That'n werked.
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Wildcat Will

It is my understanding that a certain individual, who shall go unnamed, recently shot an entire match with heathen powder.  Now that individual who happens to be a midwestern lawman, but shall go unnamed, was unable to deny the claim when confronted at West Point yesterday.  MM what do you think we should do about that?  Well MM?  MM?  All I can say is

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME

Tricky Trina

AND THEN.........  when we got home, he threatened me with telling y'all one of my secrets...... he said he wuz gonna tell y'all I have never shot even one ounce of real BP.  Now everyone knows I shoot subs... I don't make a secret of that..... but I did have to remind him that I in fact DID shoot real black once and got "P" for it.  That looooooooooooooooooooooong shotgun stage at VA state was probably the start of my conversion to the Dark Side because my TO (the infamous Wilcat Will) gave me two shotgun shells to get me to finish the stage.  Thus earning me a P from the berm marshals.  The birth of the dirty lady......

Can I get an amen from the congregation?
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Arcey

Amen.

(Psssssssttttt.... Talk ta Will. Bet he'd slip ya some that stuff he's got made ah ground up match heads.......)
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

AMEN

YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Sod Buster

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on February 27, 2011, 06:33:46 AM
the infamous Wilcat Will

Can I get an amen from the congregation?

The Infamous ..... WOW.  Ok perhaps I cannot argue that point too much.    TT anytime ya wanta give Bertha a run let me know.  ;D  When we get to Roanoke I promise to use Bertha so any shells I might be tempted to give you (cause you plumb run outa shells trying to knock over a couple of targets) won't fit.   ::) :o

AMEN

and

YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAA

Lucky Irish Tom

Wildcat Will

Looks like Sat should be good weather for gettin' smokey.  :D  But then again every day is a good day to get smokey!  ;D

Lucky Irish Tom

Looking forward to adding to the haze!  ;D

Wildcat Will

Had a great day of making Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOOM and Stink today with my friends.  Even had some pards we haven't seen in some time show up.  Weather was great and we had a great time.  I determined today I really need to work on my accuracy with Big Bertha.  With the shot group as tight as it is, if I hit it is obvious.  However, it is almost like shooting a slug.  Missed the flying bird today, no big surprise there.   however, when I went for the stationary one I hit it with 2, count them 2 pellets.  :o  I really need to get a bit more practice in with the aiming thing with her.  Still all in all a great day.

Pony Racer

SWEET!  I came in about 0130 saturday am so very glad i slept until almost 1000 yesterday.

Finished cleaning up some 12 guage shells and repriming them yesterday and loading them up today.

May deprime and reload some 44 ruskie shells today/this week as well.

Shooting either saturday or sunday this coming weekend!

Hope to shoot with ya'll next weekend.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Mordecai Scarlett

I'm kind of surprised WW's birdie didn't jist in-stan-tanyously burst from the shockwave that lil-ol shotgun puts out.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com