VA FIRE and BRIMSTONE POSSE

Started by Pony Racer, August 22, 2007, 04:29:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat Will

Quote from: Tricky Trina on February 02, 2011, 03:45:29 PM

WW, me thinks you were delusional BEFORE shooting the Holy Black (must be capitalized for due respect)................ he, he, he... cough, cough, cough......

Kinda hard for me to deny that one TT.  Me thinks perhaps the Smoke and Stink may have just the excentuated the delusions. 

Made the hotel reservations and sent in the app for the 13th BRR. 

YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Courage is being scare as heck and still getting in the saddle.

Lucky Irish Tom

Well FAITH and BEGORRAH my application for BRR 13 goes in the mail this morning. Reservations at the Days in Raphine for the match will be made today also.

Dang I see the weatherman got us again, rain starting this afternoon continuing through tomorrow evening in Waverly. Accuweather says they should get an inch or more.
If ya can't be fast it's good to be Lucky!
Official Irish Whiskey Taster
SASS 40271, WARTHOG, Darksider, Dirty RATS, RO2

Pony Racer

Yes the weather monster seems to have us in her sights but at least it ain't snow and ice!  I plan on doing some more reloading and resizing brass and priming too.

I always do my repriming seperate to loading.  I'll reprime about 500 cases and but them in sealed bags and then load later.

I will mail app out and reserve rooms by mid-month for the BRR.

Due to canx match this weekend - mailing out my Smoke on the Mattaponi app/monies tomorrow.

Looking at also the NC or Md State match... anyone made up their minds on those two?

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy
Member Fire & Brimstone Posse
Having fun learning the ways of the cowboy gun
WAHOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWW

Sod Buster

Quote from: Pony Racer on February 04, 2011, 09:32:53 AM
Looking at also the NC or Md State match... anyone made up their minds on those two?

I'm considering the NC State match.  They moved it from November to June.  It will be a lot warmer.  Who else is goin'?
WW??
MM & TT?
You guys goin' this year?
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Wildcat Will

I think I will probably only be doing BRR, Star City and MDS.  
Smoke makin', fire belching gunfighter of the VA Fire and Brimestone Posse    Blackpowder or No powder!

Wildcat Will

Just order a new shotgun belt to hold Big Burtha's food.  It will have room for 14 shells.  Figure if I cannot take care of business with 14 rounds I should just give up.  May be ready for the Mattoponi two day shoot.
YEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pony Racer

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEHAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I just finished off 300 rounds of 38spl smokey loads with Springfield Slim made big lube bullets!

I can also happily report that there is not a single empty lonely shotgun shell - they are all packed full of BP and Lead.

Wife's van is still in the shop but looks like HONDA is picking up the tab completely.

I may not be able to shoot the WWP match now but will bring all the stuff I have for the match on saturday before for the RO training.

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Tricky Trina

What match before the RO course?   ???

We have no idea which matches we'll be shooting yet...... gotta see how much time Ronnie has on the books.
...and she rides into the SMOKEY sunset on her favorite, half-fast horse, Totally Clueless    Thanks Arcey, Tensleep, Wildcat Will and Querida Kate!!!

Pony Racer

OOOOOPSY!  I mean bring the stuff with me for the RO class.

See its catching - my brain needs the BP smoke...stank, boom and fire!

Lord help me if I don't get to shoot soon!

PR

GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

litl rooster

Quote from: Pony Racer on February 05, 2011, 07:15:13 PM
Lord help me if I don't get to shoot soon!

PR

Id cleaned my Kentucky rifle out last week but a few things in a box. Was going to go down to Phelps and get some trigger time. Woke up to rain and cold and a sick dog. Needless to say stayed home, Now it's back to work day
Mathew 5.9

Pony Racer

I feal your pain brother!

I will be doing depriming and resizing ops on some cases this week.

I have shot so little that every primed case is filled with BP and lube and bullet or shot.

Thankfully I have more than enough cowboy ammo for about every cowboy gun I have!:)

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Looks like this weekend will have good weather <knock on wood> so I will be able to get out and see some of my pards.  Seems like a mighty long time since I have been able to share a fire with ya'll.  I'll be able to let Big Burtha roar with the new loads and see if they are not so whimpy as the ones I bought to get started.

Missouri Marshal

Quote from: Wildcat Will on February 08, 2011, 04:26:43 AM
Looks like this weekend will have good weather <knock on wood> so I will be able to get out and see some of my pards.  Seems like a mighty long time since I have been able to share a fire with ya'll.  I'll be able to let Big Burtha roar with the new loads and see if they are not so whimpy as the ones I bought to get started.

Well ya got to be carefull, don't want Bertha to hurt ya. 
NRA Life, SASS Regulator, TG Pungo Posse, TG Mattaponi Sundowners, DTP, RATS #132
CLICK HERE FOR MY CAS CITY PROFILE
AND CHECK OUT THE LOADING BLOCKS IN THE CLASSIFIEDS

Wildcat Will

Now now MM Burtha would dream of hurtin' me.  Targets, knockdowns, birds and about anything else she is aimed at perhaps.  But she wouldn't hurt her pappy......I hope!!!!!!!!

Arcey

Quote from: Wildcat Will on February 08, 2011, 06:36:40 PM
Now now MM Burtha would dream of hurtin' me. 

Has she reached the plannin' stages yet?

I ain't werkin' right now. For a modest retainer I kin proof read fer ya......
Honorary Life Member of the Pungo Posse. Badge #1. An honor bestowed by the posse. Couldn't be more proud or humbled.

All I did was name it 'n get it started. The posse made it great. A debt I can never repay. Thank you, mi amigos.

Pony Racer

And the snow falls yet again!

This weekend is looking awesome though!

RO1 class saturday and then WWP on sunday.

WW I will give MM the stuff I have for the WWP match on saturday - my daddy duties this sunday will not allow for the match.

The seven year old is getting ready for first communion this spring.

Have a great day ya'll!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

PR I'll see ya Saturday.  I will be dropping the hammered Stevens off with Nate for a checkup and then heading over to the Waverly to patten Burtha.  I made sure there were plenty of new loads for you to give her a run if you would like.   ;D

Pony Racer

SWEET!

I would love to Give Burtha a GO!

After I pick up my 12 sxs hammerless waiting at Nates, I will start looking in earnest for a hammered gun again.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm to find a hammered 10 guage with steel barrels.....
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Pony Racer

Off to RO1 class later.

Happy shooting to all shooting today and wish I could shoot with ya'll tomorrow at the WWP match!

PR
GAF 239
Pony Pulling Daddy

Wildcat Will

Burtha roared with the new loads today.  The pattern is tight and at typical shotgun distances the wad/cushion appears to make a pretty big hole too.  ;D  Unloaded the new load at the knockdown (untacked to the ground) and managed to knock it over.  ;D  Move back to 21 paces and the knockdowns went over as sweet as can be.  Bring on stage 6 at Roanoke.  There will be no more 11 shots to knockdown 6 targets for this boy.   ;D

Looking forward to the match tomorrow.  Should be much Smoke, Fire, BOOOOOOOM and Stink.

YEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
© 1995 - 2024 CAScity.com